c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶1̶

The third pov.

Taehyung and Jungkook entered the house collapsing on the couch looking exhausted.

"Someone is tireeeed~" said Hoseok and threw some pilows on their faces making them groan.

"We are not tired...it's just- they asked so many questions, my brain wasn't ready" said Taehyung willing as he cuddled his boyfriend on the uncomfortable couch.

"They were annoying" said Jungkook.

"How do you consider a person annoying when he wants just some information?" said Hoseok.

"...some information, SOME? they fucking asked me how big is my foot!" said Jungkook making Jimin who was curled up between Hoseok and Yoongi giggle.

"Poor babies, you must be tired, should we cancel the night together?"

"No!" said Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon in sync as the others looked at them silently.

"Ok?" said Jin and went back to the kitchen getting ready some snacks for the movie.

As all of them were paying attention to the TV, Taehyung took the opportunity and spoke to Namjoon.

"Hyung I'm so excited for your proposal" said the smaller boy jumping up and down.

"Me too, but I'm so nervous Tae" he said and Taehyung hit his arm playfully.

"You should not stutter neither make yourself embarrassed in front of Jin hyung, you should look cool and manly got it?"

"Yes teacher Kim" said Namjoon looking at Tae with a laugh.

"You should have hired me earlier not in the last hours" said the younger and rolled his eyes making the other smile.

"You two got really close in the past days" said Jin with a bowl full of popcorn in his hands.

"Can't I spend time with appa?" said Taehyung walking away bringing back the same topic that made the soon-to-be-married couple flustered.

Taehyung being the adorable fluffball he is ran to his boyfriend crawling into his lap as Jungkook started to peck his lips.

As they started to peck they soon turned into a heated make out session making them both lean into each other's touch as moan and whines escaped their mouths.

"Fuck Tae" said Jungkook placing his big hands on Taehyung's ass squishing it hardly taking opportunity to slide his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth exploring his hot cavern-

"DO. NOT. FUCK. ON. MY. COUCH." yelled Jin looking at us with frowned brows.

"It's MY house" said Jungkook still holding Taehyung.

"Guess who's keeping this house clean...exactly ME!"

He yelled making Tae flinch as Jungkook patted his back and placed Tae near him gently cuddling again.

In the other corner of the couch sat 3 men who were having fun and enjoying each other's company.

"Jimin-ah why would you say you had a crush on Jackson in high school?" said J-hope winning.

"Because he was handsome and hot and he was nice" said Jimin as Yoongi scoffed.

"He's bad at drinking" said Suga making the other 2 men laugh.

"You can't drink either" said Jimin.

"Yes but I don't show this to the others, better act like an asshole and have swag than act like a dickhead and be jamless"