c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶1̶0̶

Jungkook's pov.

As I got outside from the room I suddenly got a call from a strange number.

×call×

"Hello Mr. Jeon" said a deep voice from the other side of the phone.

"Who's this?"

"Oh you don't remember me?"

"Should I?"

"Does Park Hyun says something to you?"

"..."

"You're suddenly so silent. Did you miss me?"

"What do you want?"

"There's only one way to get evil with someone like you"

"And what's that way?"

"Come at our old special place at 9pm tonight"

As I wanted to reply he just cut me off by ending the call.

I felt my blood burning and my all body heating up as I went to Taehyung and opened the door making him look at me in confusion as he was playing with a plush toy.

"Kim put some clothes on" I said rapidly and he nodded without any question.

He dressed up with some ripped jeans and a black hoodie.

"We are going to the car"

"But we need to tell Jin hyung or someone we are going-"

"At first no one except us is home and second I don't need someone's approval to go somewhere. They need mine"

He kept silent and followed me. We entered the car and Taehyung stared at me.

"Stop staring at me. If you want to ask me something talk already" i said in a pised off tone.

"Where are we going?"

"You will gonna see what's happening with the boys that doesn't listen to me" I said groaning.

He looked out on the window.

"We parked the car in front of an old building and he looked at me with an questioning glare.

"Stay in the car and don't make any noise"

He nodded and I left the car heading in the building as I saw a familiar body shape standing outside.

I approached and saw another 3 tall men.

He turned and looked at me smiling.

"What the fuck do you need from me Park?"

"You stole what should be mine and turned it yours"

"Everything on this planet it's mine"

"Everything but the place I won with my blood and sweat risking my own life"

Jungkook scoffed.

"You never gave a shit about your work"

"Neither did you"

I felt my veins popping as I wanted to kill him but with those 3 big monkeys I couldn't fight him.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD IS TO WORK DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT RESTING ONE OF YOUR BONES EVEN A SECOND AND TRY TO HAVE A PLACE IN THIS WORLD?!"

"You didn't need to put so much effort in this because I had our boss playing on my little fingers and I could win this rank easily"

In that moment I felt like my whole world crush in 2 parts and in that moment I looked dead in his eyes.

"I don't need that shit place anymore because I'm on my own and I'm the mafia's leader"

Park just looked at me and started to laugh.

"What do you get from this when you are still a little boy"

I smirked.

"Let's see who's the little boy here"

I punched him in the face and he just started to yell at his bodyguards to come and help him.

"If you were a big boy you would never fight me with those monkey's help"

"Fine then. Let's fight properly"

Park pointed at the men and told them to back up.

He tried to hit me in the face but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down with his arm on the back. He started to whine in pain. He suddenly moved his body and rolled me as he was on the top. Park started to punch me in the face as I tried to hit back. I looked on the side and saw a rock and grabbed it hitting his head making him faint.

As all the men saw what I did to their boss they started to approach me but we were interrupted by a loud noise. I turned my face to the direction where the sound was came and I saw the car's window was broken and Taehyung bleeding and I wanted to go to help him but I was blocked by two strong arms around me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled to the 2 men that were approaching Taehyung.

"I see you have a cute toy" said one of the men.

They grabbed Taehyung's waist and placed their hands on his face caressing his cheeks as he tried to escape.

"S-stop"

"You are a good slut for your daddy Jungkook don't you?" said the first man.

"You deserve someone to treat you better baby boy" said the 2nd as I couldn't take it anymore and I hit the man that was holding me with my elbow in his stomach. As I didn't wanted to him to make so much noise I pulled out my gun and hit him in the temple and he blaked out.

As the other men were approaching me I just shoot them in the head. As they collapsed on the ground I just faced a shocked Taehyung. I smirked and went to him.

I pinned him on the car I grabbed his wrists and placed them above his head and I pulled a knee between his legs as he gulped. I got closer to his ear and whispered.

"You are my property and no one can use you as good as I do"