Chapter 38. Free.

Emmett's POV

My dad pulls into the driveway and I get out of the car. Isabella is still in school so I decide to go upstairs and take a shower.

When I get out of the shower I throw a pair of short's on and walk out into my bedroom. I didn't expect Bella home already but there she is...wearing nothing but a bra and underwear.

My jaw drops.

"Come here." She whispers.

Hell yeah...

Just looking at her I'm already hard and it's been several days since the last time we had sex thanks to me being locked up.

I crawl up the bed quickly toward's her and crawl between her leg's apparently I'm not moving fast enough for her because she reaches up grabbing my hair and pulling me down on top of her.

I grind myself against her and she moans.

"Em please." She begs me breaking the kiss.

Fuck I love it when she pleads with me like that.

As much as I want to take this slow I know it's not going to happen.

I reach behind her quickly and unsnap her bra, I slide it off of her and throw it.

I kneel between her leg's and slide her panties off of her, then kick my boxers off.

She know's this is gonna be good cause she throw's a pillow over her face. I grab both her leg's and put them on my shoulder's. I thrust into her hard and fast, I can hear her screams even with the pillow drowning them out.

Oops.

I pull out and thrust into her slower this time and not as hard. She continues to moan, but I hate not seeing her face.

I grab the pillow and throw it off of her face. She looks at me in surprise, I know I look mad and I don't mean to but...

"I've lived without your beautiful face for to damn long don't hide it from me." I whisper, I lean down and kiss her going deeper inside of her because her leg's are still up on my shoulder's.

She moans into the kiss, she pulls away. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too baby." I whisper and then kiss her roughly as I pull out and pound back into her.

**********

Monday we return to school, I'm worried about running into Ian because I so badly want to beat his ass.

We found out Friday night that her pregnancy is going good she is already 11 weeks, the baby's heartbeat was 153 and we were both excited to hear the heartbeat. Hearing our baby's heartbeat was one of the most amazing sounds I'd ever heard in my life.

When I get to English with Bella I sit down beside her at our table. I notice the guy sitting across from her at a different table is staring at her.

"Who's he?" I ask Bella quietly, to low for him to hear.

He looks straight ahead when he see's me glaring at him, which just pisses me off further.

"Mark, he's new." She whispers. "Just started here last Thursday."

"He's about to have two black eyes." I whisper darkly and look away angrily.

Why in the fuck is he staring at my girl like that?