Chapter 16. Please tell me...

Emmett's POV

Dear Me,

Last night I told Isabella that I loved her, which is true. There's no other way to describe how I feel about her. It's stronger than like, it's way more than a crush I've even heard the term puppy love too, this is definitely none of those. I've spent enough time with her to know how I feel about her. She's got a little bit of a temper but I think it's cute. She's funny, kind, responsible, respectful, smart. She's got a little bit of a wild side but its sexy. I know so many things about her, thing's I've picked up from being around her and talking to her. Her favorite color is blue, She likes more older music then newer, favorite pizza is pepperoni the point is I know most of her likes and dislikes. I know that I love everything about her even if she's infuriating me. I don't think she's heard them three words before though like ever, not with parent's, siblings, friends. I'm sure Ian never said it to her and apparently that was her first boyfriend. There is no taking back what I said now and I wouldn't want too regardless. She's currently in the shower it's 9 A.M. and if you are wondering no she never said it back. After I said it I told her I don't expect her to say it back and wouldn't want her to unless she meant it.

Emmett Parker

I throw my Journal onto my desk and head downstairs. I pour another cup of coffee and go sit down at the kitchen Island with it.

Isabella comes downstairs and walks toward's me, she kisses me.

She begins to pull away but I tangle a hand into her hair and deepen the kiss.

She start's giggling into the kiss, I bite her lip playfully.

When she pulls away there's a knock on the back door.

"I'll get it." She says walking toward's the door.

I watch as she opens the door up slightly.

"It's for you." She says not turning back around.

I walk quickly to the back door and stand behind Isabella my arm quickly snaking around her waist.

Then I realize it's Emma.

Isabella looks up at me, I look down at her.

I look back up at Emma. "What do you want?" I ask her coldly. 

"I brought you some of your things that got left at my place." She says patiently.

Isabella begins to move away but I keep her there in the doorway.

I grab the box and look in it.

I chuckle. "That's not my shit Emma, I think you got Xavier and I confused." 

"It's not Xavier's its your shit from spring break weekend." She says irritated.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I laugh. "I was with my family up north at our fucking cabin all of spring break Emma I didn't spend it with you. I don't even use that kind of shampoo, that shit is Xavier's honey not mine." I tell her.

Isabella is biting her lip trying not to laugh.

"What are you smirking at bitch?" Emma asks Isabella. "Why is Ian Gray's girlfriend here?" Emma asks me.

I laugh.

"Better to be a bitch then a whore." Isabella says. "I'm with Emmett not Ian." She adds.

"Weren't you just kissing Ian two weeks ago and you want to talk to me about being a whore?" Emma asks her.

"Well I sorta decided to trade an asshole for a nice guy, I wanna know how you got the nerve to even show your face in front of him after what you did to him." Isabella says jabbing a finger at Emma. Oh damn my girl is getting pissed.