Chapter 15. I'm definitely Whipped.

Emmett's POV

Isabella and I went out to get ice cream since her party got cancelled. 

When we get back to the house we grab a bottle of jack and cans of coke from the fridge.

We take it upstairs to my bedroom and she plops down on my bed, I hand her a drink after I make it then make myself one too.

My phone rings and I see it's Kaden so I answer it.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You need to get ready it's got to be tonight, it was rescheduled." He says.

"W-w-what? h-how'd that happen?" I stutter.

"Just did man sorry." He says.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I'll be there." I whisper.

I look at Isabella, knowing now I'm gonna have to tell her I hadn't even had time to think about how I was gonna tell her.

"What's wrong?" She asks taking a drink.

"I...there's something I need to tell you." I whisper looking down worried now about how she's gonna take it.

"Okay?" She asks worriedly.

"Um Bella I race my Challenger." I whisper and look up at her. 

She chuckles. "What?" She asks confused.

"There's this place just about 15 minutes away from my house where um people take bets and race illegally for money, I race and bet, my friends bet and usually I win. It was something that started before I was born, I don't know who started it or why but it's been rumored to of been going for over 20 years whoever started it quit racing but it kept going." I explain to her.

She stares at me in surprise. "Oh my god Emmett!" She yells jumping up. "Are you c-crazy!?" She continues yelling setting her drink down and spinning around to face me. "You could go to prison for that!" She yells.

"It's only illegal if you get caught and I haven't." I tell her sternly. "Look it's not something I've ever told anyone apart from my friends I never told Emma my sibling's or parent's not a lot of people know about it but I got to do this my friends already bet." I tell her.

She tsks. "That's how you make all your money isn't it? Why you never got to worry about going to college." She says.

"I only started doing it when I was sixteen, I work my ass off at my dad's shop Bella. I don't do drugs...I take that back I smoke weed. I don't use any other drug's though, I sell weed too just to get that out there while I'm being honest. It gives me extra money yes, but I don't have to do any of it. Most of the reason I still do it is to help my friends out." I explain.

She crosses her arms over her chest and she gives me a stern look.

"Don't look at me like that." I say.

"How do you expect me to look at you Emmett? You just admitted to two very illegal activities." She says irritated.

"You're drinking under age!" I fire back at her.

"That is a fine, this is like prison time shit Emmett!" She yells.

We stare at each other for a long moment.

"Maybe I should go back to-" She starts but I cut her off.

"No. No fucking way, you wanna be done with me fine I'll take you somewhere else but you are not living with those fuck heads." I say to her sternly.

She sighs and walks over to my window staring out it for a long time.

"I have to go Bell." I whisper. "Just stay put, I promise I'll take you somewhere else tomorrow." I tell her.