Chapter 24. The Result.

Emmett's POV

When school is over I head to my locker, I put what I need to in my bag and then throw it on my shoulder and head toward's Isabella's locker which is down the hall a bit from me.

When I get close I see her and Ian arguing he has a tight hold on her arm I walk faster and drop my bag.

I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her behind me now I'm standing between her and Ian.

I shove him back. "Don't you fucking get it?" I ask him angrily. "She doesn't want you asshole, ya know maybe if you treated her better she wouldn't of left your pathetic ass." I say stalking toward's him.

"Damn jealous Parker?" He asks and laughs. "We were just talking."

I look back at Isabella who has tears in her eyes and rubbing her arm in the spot he was squeezing.

I spin around so fast he doesn't got time to even think about moving my fist smashes into his nose probably breaking it.

I feel hand's go around my arms.

"No Emmett! Please!" She begs trying to pull me backward's.

I continue to go forward having every intention to hit the piece of shit again.

She jumps in front of me this time pushing against my chest which isn't actually doing anything but I ain't gonna shove her out of my way and take the chance of hurting her knowing she might be pregnant with my baby.

I stop and look down at her taking a deep breath to settle myself down, Ian's still on the floor holding his nose.

"We need to go Emmett you'll get expelled." She whispers. "Please." She pleads me her eyes filled with worry her body curved into mine and her hands against my chest.

Just like that she took all my anger out of me completely I'm not even mad anymore.

I turn around grab our bag's putting mine over my shoulder and handing her bag to her.

We head out to the Challenger and then pull out of the parking lot.

I'm confused how she could so easily make all my anger toward's Ian just disappear in a puff of smoke.

I light a cigarette and look at her in confusion. 

She looks back at me and arches an eyebrow.

"What?" She whispers.

"Nothing." I whisper and shake the thought's away.

She settles back in her seat as I drive toward's home.

Once in the house my mom comes into the living room. "So they couldn't catch your plates." Mom says to me she seems to be in a good mood.

"Good." I nod.

"Everyone's coming for supper tonight." She adds.

"Everyone?" I ask.

"Yes EVERYONE." She says sternly. "Isabella I am sorry honey I don't want to make you uncomfortable of course I hope you know that, but since everyone has plans for Thanksgiving with other family we decided to have a big dinner tonight."

"Oh god no." Isabella swallows hard and shakes her head blushing a crimson red. "Please don't apologize I'm sorta the intruder here so.." She trails off looking away.

My mom walks to her smiling and grabs her face between her hands. "Don't ever think that Bella, we love having you here." She smiles warmly at her then kisses her cheek.

"Supper should be done by 7." Mom tells us and walks away.

I stare at Isabella in awe.

"What?" She asks.