Chapter 14. A deal.

Emmett's POV

After dad leaves I go upstairs into my bedroom, I shut the door and she's there on my bed not wearing the dress she was in anymore. 

She's just in a grey off the shoulder sweater and black short short's.

When she look's at me it sends my heart pounding into my chest.

"Are you sure they don't care?" She asks quietly. "I don't want to-"

I cut her off. "Stop Bella, they don't care if they did they would of told me that you needed to go somewhere else." I whisper walking toward's her and crawling onto the bed beside her.

She crawls onto my lap and grabs my face between both of her hands. "Thank you." She whispers and kisses my cheek.

" She whispers and kisses my cheek

"For what?" I ask confused.

"Everything." She whispers. "Nobody has ever treated me as good as you do. Everyone always threw me away like I was garbage even my parents, I always felt like I was nothing until I met you you make me feel like I'm worth something. You make me feel different." 

I stare at her for a long moment then run my finger's through her hair. "You're amazing, you're everything Bell, don't ever let someone make you feel any less of yourself. I don't care how crazy it might sound, you mean so much to me." I whisper and kiss her deeply holding her around the waist.

I brush my hand along her bare stomach and she gasps. I run a hand over her ribs and can feel her heart pounding against them, knowing she has the same reaction as I do when we touch is an amazing feeling not like anything I've ever felt and I can't even describe it.

I wrap my arms around her waist and kneel up she wrap her legs around my waist as I place us at the top of the bed.

The kiss is heated but I don't want to push at her about the sex thing, because it's not important not with her.

We hear a loud knock downstairs, I break the kiss and rest my forehead against hers.

"It's probably the cops." I whisper.