Chapter 33. Christmas.

Emmett's POV

I wake up to Isabella flipping me over onto my back my eye's fly open and she smashes her lips to mine. "Merry Christmas babe!" She says excitedly.

I chuckle. "Merry Christmas." I whisper in a husky tired voice.

I bring her face back to mine and kiss her again.

I get up and get dressed quickly, so does she.

We head over to the other cabin hand in hand. For the last two day's Hailey has left Isabella alone.

We get inside the cabin and kick our boots off then go down into the living room. Everyone is gathered around the huge living room handing present's out.

"It's amazing we all fit in here, Ya'll need to quit having babies we ain't got no more room." I say and laugh.

Isabella raises her eyebrows and chuckles.

I head into the kitchen for some coffee and Isabella follows me.

Once we pour a cup we head back into the living room, we both sit down on the floor cross legged and my mom bring's us all of our present's.

We start opening them up, My parent's got me a new stereo for the Challenger which used to be my dad's car he gave it to me. I open up the rest and their all lights, subs, and speakers for the Challenger the one that was in there has been in there a long time.

"Thanks." I tell my parent's.

Isabella got thing's from my parent's, grandparent's, Frank and Cammy, Noah and Natalie too.

My parent's bought her a new laptop she's opening up a smaller box that looks as if it's jewelry but inside is a key.

Bella looks up at my parent's in confusion and holds the key up.

"We bought you a car honey but it's back home we'll pick it up on the way it's at the mechanic shop Jesse already looked it over." Mia says.

Isabella's jaw drops in shock and so does mine.

"You b-bought me a-a car?" She stutters in shock tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Yes it's a Ford Explorer." My mom tells her.

"Wow.." She trails off tears running down her cheeks she stands up walking over to my parent's. "Thank you." She swallows hard. "So much." 

My mom stands up and embraces her tightly. "No problem honey."

Dad stands up and hugs her too.

She comes back down everyone is watching her in awe.

My grandparents both gave her a card with 200$ inside it a piece so she now has 400$.

Noah and Natalie bought her some more brand name clothes and a new Iphone, and Ipod.

She gives all of them hugs and thanks them, probably the best Christmas she ever had.

I continue opening up more present's too, and when I look up to see what Isabella is opening I recognize the box.

"No baby don't open-" To late she pulls out a red piece of lingerie and everyone is watching her.

"Oh my god Emmett." She mutters dropping the piece back into the box and blushing bright red.

I look up and laugh when I see Uncle Noah's face he's blushing to. I've never seen Uncle Noah blush in my entire life.

"Emmett James!" My mother squeals.

My dad is laughing his ass off.

Chrissy let's out a wolf whistle.

Opie claps and is laughing so hard he's crying. "Oh my god wow like father like son." He chokes out between laughter.

I lick my lips and look down at Bella she looks up at me still crimson red. "I hate you." She mutters.

"That could be interesting." I joke everyone hears it and there is another loud round of laughter she smacks me on the arm.

"You weren't supposed to see that until later." I whisper so only she can hear. "Sorry." 

She rolls her eyes and hands me a box.

I look down at the two boxers inside one says (I licked it so its mine) and the other says (pull down in case of an emergency.)

I laugh my ass off when I read the boxers she bought me but dont hold it up for anyone to see I quickly put it away.

She hand's me another box and I open it up and their is two ticket's to a skillet concert my favorite band.

"Hell yeah!" I yell.

She laughs. "Thought you'd like that." She chuckles.

I smash my lips to hers everyone whistles I quickly pull back and laugh too she blushes.

She hand's me another box with a necklace in it a gold chain. I lean forward and kiss her on the lips quickly. "Thanks baby." I tell her.

I hand her a small box from my jeans and open it for her handing it to her.

"What is it?" She whispers in awe as she stares down at the ring in the box.

"It's a promise ring." I tell her.

She smiles, I take it out of the box and slide it on to her finger as I look her in the eyes.

She clears her throat. "So what exactly are you promising?" She whispers.

I don't even think about the next word's that come out of my mouth I just say it. "To replace it with an engagement ring." I whisper.

Her jaw drops slightly but she quickly closes it and her expression is just awe struck, she's completely taken aback by the words and the ring.

"Don't forget this one." Mom smiles handing a box to Bella.

Bella smiles and hand's it to me biting her lip.

"Wait." Mom says whipping her phone out.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"I know what this gift is and I want to record your reaction." Mom says casually.

Too casually, I look up at her and she's wearing that poker face again, Isabella is still biting her lip nervously.

I sigh and slowly tear the wrapping off the box, I take a deep breath and lift the lid off the box.

There's a note inside of it.

I take the note out and stare down at it in confusion.

Dear Emmett

I know I've been acting crazy lately and I wasn't sure why.

Now I know and I'm about to tell you, so please don't cry.

The first one was wrong, but this one is right.

I'm still completely confused I look at Bella arching an eyebrow and she point's at the box.

I look back down inside it and realize there's one more thing in it.

I take it out and jump to my feet right away when I realize what it is.

"Holy shit!" I yell everyone goes dead silent and stares at me in confusion.