Chapter 34. The Runaway.

Emmett's POV

I stare at it in shock.

"Damn it boy what is it?" Grandpa Jesse asks

My head snaps over to Isabella.

"Really?" I whisper.

"Mhm." She says and nods.

"B-b-but that other one." I whisper in shock.

"Was wrong." She whispers.

"You're..." I trail off looking back down.

"Pregnant." She says sternly as if to get it through my head.

"W-w-with my baby?" I ask pointing the pregnancy stick at myself.

She rolls her eyes. "No Em, It's the pool boy's." She says sarcastically.

"You're pregnant?!" Everyone shouts in what sounds like a chorus.

She blushes and bites her lip, my mom is smiling devilishly behind her camera.

I drop the stick and she stares at me in confusion. I walk toward's her catching her face between my hand's and smashing my lips to hers.

I break the kiss and look her in the eyes. "A baby?" I laugh.

She chuckles and nods. "A baby." She whispers. I circle my arms around her waist lifting her up, pressing my lips to hers and spinning us around.

I can hear my mom laughing. "Honey, you're gonna be a grandpa what ya think?" Mom asks and chuckles.

"I'm gonna be a sexy awesome grandpa." Dad says and chuckles, everyone laughs at dad's comment.

I set Isabella down and we watch as Hailey stands up. "Big fucking surprise they fuck like rabbits." She says stomping out of the living room.

We all stare aft her in shock.

"What the fuck is her deal?" I ask in confusion.

"Okay, well aside from that interruption." Mom says. "Noah you're gonna be a grandpa too!" She laughs.

Uncle Noah chuckles. "I second what Jess said."

Everyone takes the news really good to my surprise there is no mean or hateful comments aside from one.

We take our things back to the cabin and put them away quickly. I go to stand behind Isabella as she continues putting the last of her thing's away. She doesn't realize I'm behind her she turns around and runs into my chest.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. She looks up at me and smiles, I bend my head down and kiss her passionately.

After finding out she was pregnant all I could think about was having her to myself. I run my hands down over her ass to her thighs and lift her up she wraps her leg's around me and I carry her over to the bed.

She moans into my mouth making my lips vibrate and my stomach does flips. I place us at the top of the bed without breaking the kiss.

I grind myself against her and moan, she runs a hand through my hair pulling it roughly.

Then we hear a knock on the door.

I growl in irritation and Isabella laughs. "Sorry daddy gotta wait." She says.

I roll my eyes and sit us up on the bed, keeping her in my lap.

"Come in." I call.

JJ walks into the bedroom with a worried look on his face. 

"Please tell me you guys have seen or know where Hailey is." JJ says.

Isabella and I look at each other then back to him.

"No?" Bella asks confused.

"Nobody has seen her since she stormed out of the living room, and her phone's going straight to voicemail." He says.

Dad walks into the room this time. "We've looked in every room and all over the yard. We think she may of ran off." Dad says.

Isabella get's off the bed sliding her boot's off.

"We need to go look for her." Bella says.

I'm kind of surprised she want's to even go look for the girl who's done nothing but torment her since we got here but I know she's right. Regardless that Hailey has acted like a complete bitch lately she wasn't always like this we need to find her.

Everyone piles into vehicles, Isabella JJ and I get into the truck and pull out of the driveway first. We decide to start at the train station to see if she's trying to leave.

When we pull up the place is packed.

"Let's split up we'll cover more ground that way." Isabella says.

I nod in agreement. "Okay baby just be careful." I tell her.

She nods and kisses me then heads off into the crowd looking for Hailey. JJ and I head off into different directions as well.

**********

BELLA'S POV

I head through the crowd pushing my way through and there's no sight of her but I continue walking anyways. The crowd slowly begins to fade away leaving and getting on a train.

Once the crowd let's up I can see much further and I keep walking quickly. 

Even though Hailey has been a complete pain in my ass, for some reason I can't bring myself to hate her. Some part of me has began caring for her regardless of the shit she has pulled, little sisters are supposed to be a pain right?

Obviously Hailey is going through something, everyone keeps insisting that she never used to act this way.

The thought of something bad happening to her makes me shiver my mind rejecting the thought completely. I know that Noah and Natalie are good people I can tell, they all are really. They may be trouble makers break the law but their heart's are in the right place and I can sense that.

They're my family now, I'm part of their family not just because Noah's my dad but because I fit so well with them and there is the fact I'm also now carrying Emmett's baby.

After I find her, I'm going to find out why she's acting the way she is I don't care how long it takes. I want to spend more time with my family I want to get to know them better.

I stop dead in my tracks as I see Hailey with a man in front of her, she speaks quietly looking nervous her eyes huge as she tries to back away from her.

I start walking faster toward's her and then watch in horror as the man slaps her across the face and she falls to the floor.

Rage pulses through me at the sight in front of me, how could anyone be so mean to an innocent 16 year old.

As the anger pulses through me it gives me an adrenaline rush I run over to the man who's attacking my little sister with the thought that he's gonna pay for what he's done.