Chapter 12. Kinda Sexy.

Emmett's POV

"I'm sorry." She whispers unwinding her finger's from my hair and dropping her arms.

"Bella wait." I whisper. "Look at me."

She looks at me confused.

"I like you, A lot." I whisper.

Her face goes from confused to disbelieving.

"I'm pretty sure I want you more than you do me." I whisper.

"I doubt that." She fires back.

"I can't be half in half out with you." I whisper.

"I'm not asking you too." She whispers.

"All or nothing." I whisper.

She looks into my eyes for a short moment.

"All." She whispers and then bring's her lips up to mine tangling a hand back into my hair.

I break the kiss again.

"I couldn't with him, god every time I'm with him Emmett you're all I think about. It's so fucking wrong I know that it's wrong." She says throwing her hands over her face in shame.

I grab her hand's and pull them from her face, because I hate not being able to see her beautiful face. I slowly lean down and peck her on the lips. "You're all I think about since the moment I met you." I whisper. "I-" I cut off blowing out a ragged breath. "I haven't even been with anyone since I met you I can't." I admit.

She looks at me confused. "But you-the girl-that party we were at.." She says dumbfounded.

I laugh quietly without humor and shake my head. "I didn't do anything with Kaylee, I let her kiss me that was as far as it went." I say and then climb off of her sitting up on the bed and bringing my knees to my chest and rubbing my hands against my face.

I shouldn't be telling her any of this, the effect she has on me is unreal.

She sit's up behind me and presses her chest to my back.

Everything this girl does drives me crazy.

She leans in and rubs my arms gently then kisses the side of my neck.

When I don't respond to her she pushes my legs down and climbs on top of me, straddling me.

I swallow hard as she snakes her little arms around my neck.

She presses her lips against mine roughly this time.

The kiss deepen's getting hotter, I lay down pulling her down with me.

She start's grinding against me again.

My breathing becomes ragged, my skin becomes hot. Flames rip through my chest and into my stomach.

"Bell" I moan.

I just moaned?

That's a new sound for me.

I slide my hand's down her back to her ass squeezing it and she moans then grinds against me harder.

I flip us so I'm on top of her, I trail kisses down her jaw and neck. She pulls my hair harder, I start sucking on her neck and she moans loudly.

"Shh." I whisper putting my lips back to hers, I know if we're not careful my parent's are going to hear. She bites my lip before I pull away. "Be quiet for me baby." I whisper.

She nods biting her lip, I kiss her again traveling a hand from her hairline down between her breasts to her short's.

I slide a hand under them and start rubbing her hard and fast.