Chapter 33

I watched the sand swirl down the shower drain as I ran my fingers through my hair. I switched the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into the bedroom.

Thomas was laying face down on the bed mumbling swear words. He was mad because someone found us on the beach and they commented on my body. He was heavily drunk though but Thomas was still mad. Thomas was also sunburnt on his back.

I slipped one of Thomas's shirts on and used the towel to dry my hair as I glanced at Thomas. He had stopped swearing but was glaring at the wall.

"Tom are you ok?" I asked and sat on the bed and buried my fingers in his hair.

He mumbled an answer I couldn't decipher and I sighed and rolled onto my side, my back facing him. I closed my eyes.

He started swearing again as he sat up and got off the bed. I opened my eyes and glanced over at him. He was throwing clothes out of suitcase and flung them across the room. I sat up and pulled my hair into a bun.

"Thomas what are you doing?" I asked and slid off the bed.

"Just shut up Tessa! I don't want to hear your voice."

"Tom! What the hell!" I said and grabbed his arm, but he just flung it off. "Tom, calm down!"

"Just be quiet!"

I glared at him but turned away and sat back down on the bed. I pulled the covers up to my waist and leaned against my pillow. I turned the tv on only for Thomas to turn it off.

"I can't talk. I can't watch TV. What can I do?"

He flipped me off and I grabbed my phone and laid down on my back. I pulled up Netflix and put on a movie.

Thomas ripped the phone out of my hands and shut it off. I sat up and chucked my pillow at him. What the hell was his problem? Angry just because a heavily drunk man commented on my body, who probably won't remember it tomorrow.

"Would you please grow up!" I yelled and got out of bed and reached for my phone.

"I said shut up!"

"You need to grow up!" I said. "Give me back my phone!"

He pushed me away and I stumbled into the tv stand. I glared at him as he turned away and walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed a pair of shorts out of my suitcase and slipped my sneakers on. I changed out of Thomas's shirt and put one of mine on.

"I'm going to go find the guy we met on the beach. Maybe he'll want to talk to me!" I yelled to Thomas and slammed the hotel door behind me.

I braided my hair as I stood in the elevator as I went to the lobby. I stepped out of the lift and left the hotel to walk along the boardwalk. I stopped at a stand and got a drink.

I watched the sun set as sipped down my drink and got another one. I brought my three drink when arms wrapped around my waist. I turned hoping it was Thomas.

It wasn't.

The glass slipped from my hands as I opened my mouth to scream. I cloth was pressed to my mouth and my vision started to blur as I raised my arms to push Will away.

"My Tessa." He said as he pushed me up against the railing of the boardwalk. "We can really get Thomas now Chris."

Will's hands slipped under my thighs and he lifted me up as I tried to scream again but my body was going numb and I couldn't move.

"We can finally end Thomas." Chris said as Will placed me in the back of a car. My head hit the seat and I passed out.