Chapter 19

"Tessa I think your had enough drinks." Britt said as I accepted another drink from the waiter.

I ordered another before he walked away and flopped back in the chair, spilling some of the drink on my arm. I licked it off and began to work on finishing this drink before the man came back.

"Tessa you had enough." Britt said and tried to grab the drink from me.

"I need to forget." I said and moved away from her. I jussst need to forget."

"Tessa if you can say your ss's then you've had enough drinks."

"¡Hola chicas!"

I looked up from my drink to see two boys, probably about sixteen seventeen, standing at the end of our chairs. They were both shirtless and in swim trunks. They smiled down at us.

"Can we sit with you ladies?" The one with dark black hair asked and gestured to my chair.

I nodded my head as Britt glared at me. The black haired boy sat next to me as I sat up and the blond sat next to Britt. She continued to glared as the waiter brought my drink and took my empty glass and the boys ordered four more.

"We came her with people and my friend here is a little tipsy. But you can stay for a drink." Britt said.

"Are they boyfriends?" The blonde asked.

"Mine yes." Said Britt and the blonde seemed to get upset.

"Mine'sss complicated." I slurred and Britt gave me a horrified look as I moved closer to the dark haired boy.

The boy smiled down at me and his slipped around my waist. I giggled and smiled at Britt as the blonde moved closer to her.

"My name's Nacho." The dark haired boy said. "And he's Miguel."

"I'm Tesssa." I said and sat my empty glass on the ground and giggled.

"Britt." She said and grabbed my arm as the waiter came back.

Nacho handed me a glass and I pulled my hand from Britt's grip and took the drink. I watch the sun start to go down and realized Thomas and Dylan have been gone for a long time. Which means I've been drinking for a long time.

"So you guys from America?" Nacho asked and leaned into me.

I nodded me head and giggled at him. I leaned into him and his hand touched my thigh. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No tingling. No heat. Only Thomas's touch gives me a reaction.

I looked down at my lap and stared at the glass. I haven't drank enough. I downed my glass and Nacho handed me his.

"No. She's good. She doesn't need anymore." Britt said and pushed his hand away as she stood up.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I stumbled into her. The world spun as I tried to grab at something. My hands found skin and arms wrapped around my waist.

"I stay with here." Nacho said as his hands travelled up my back. "I take her back to her room."

"That won't be necessary."

My body tensed as his hands went back to my waist. Thomas. Thomas was back. I leaned away from Nacho and looked at Thomas, well there was three of him.

His hair was dripping wet and I could see some of the blond coming back. He carried his towel over his shoulder and Dylan was pulling the blonde away from Britt.

"She'll stay with us." Thomas said and stepped towards me.

"I don't think she wants to go with you." Nacho said and pulled me closer to him.

I stumbled and flung my arms around Nacho. I squeezed my eyes shut as I was pulled off him and Thomas wrapped his arms around me. Heat spread throughout my body and I tried to push him away.

"Goodbye now." Dylan said and began to pick up Britt's bag.

The boys walked away as water dripped onto my face from Thomas's hair. I stepped away from him and bent to pick up my bag, but instead ended up falling into the chair.

Dylan began to laugh as Thomas picked up the bag and then bent over me. More water dripped from his hair and onto my cheek.

"Are you ok? Can you walk?" He asked.

I nodded my head and sat up. He held out his hand which I pushed away and grabbed up my sandals. I stood up and began to follow me Dylan and Britt.

"Tessa I could carry you." Thomas said and placed his hand on my back as he steered me away from the beach and towards the hotel.

"I'm fine." I said and stumbled and his arms went around me.

His hands grabbed my waist and turned me towards me. He lifted me up and over his shoulder. I groaned and closed me eyes as everything began to spin.

"Put me down." I groaned as I opened my eyes to his butt.

"Thomas why are you carrying her that way?" Dylan asked as the elevator dinged and Thomas walked into. "Carry her like a normal person would."

"She was fighting me."

The doors opened on our floor and Thomas said Goodnight to Dylan and Britt as they entered their room. Once their door was closed I slid my legs around Thomas's waist and looked up at him biting my lip.

He turned away as he opened the door. He dropped my bag by the sink and placed his hands on my waist and lifted me off him.

My feet hit the ground and I frowned Dow at the ground. I turned away from him and started to moved towards the bathroom. I opened the door to the bedroom door and leaned against it as I began to untied the back of my Bikini top.

"Tess what are you doing."

"Why won't you loook at meee?" I asked as I threw the top on the floor and slid out of my bottoms. "Why am I even here if you don't like me anymore."

"I like you Tess. I want you here."

"Then why won't you look or touchh meee?" I asked as I stumbled towards him.

He kept his eyes on my face as I grabbed his arms and stood on my tip toes to kiss him. He turned his head away and walked away.

"Why?" I whined.

"Tess your drunk and I don't want you to be mad at me or yourself in the morning. Just go to bed."

"Is it because my boobs are too big. 'I'm glad the Thomas doesn't like big boobs.' I said and tried to mimic Isabella's accent.

"What? I love your boobs, Tess." He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

I frowned at him and then looked down at my chest. Then why won't he touch me. He picked a robe up and looked at the wall as he walked towards me.

"No! I want to have sex."

I ripped the robe out of his hands and grabbed his waist. I pulled him towards the bed as his hands went to my wrists. I fell back on the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist. I sat up and tried to pull him down by his arms.

"Tessa stop!"

"I want you Thomas! I want you now!"

His hands went to my waist as he tried to push me away. He eventually got out of my legs and stepped away from me. I frowned and rolled onto my stomach as tears started to fall.

"Ssssee!" I want to go home. You hate me. Why am I here. I can't be like her," I said as my head hit the pillow and darkness came.