Chapter 13

"What do you mean that you were happy to die?" Dylan asked as he sat down in front of me and tried to take the bottle from me.

I held the bottle to my chest and he sat back with a sigh. Tears started to fall from my eyes as he frowned at me. I didn't like that he was disappointed in me.

"I wanted to die. I don't care that your disappointed in me. I hate myself too."

"Tessa I'm not disappointed in you."

I laughed at him and shook my head. I know he's disappointed in me. What girl, would sleep with the guy that broke her heart and made her miserable for six months, then sleep with him because he gave some tears. Me that's me, because I'm stupid.

"We where stopped at a red light and a car behind us was speeding. The roads were icy and the car behind us couldn't stop. The car rear ended us and sent Hayley's car into the intersection. She tried to drive off, but the ice wouldn't allow her tiers to get traction. I looked out the passenger window to see the track trailer sliding towards us. I wanted to die." I said and took a sip of the whiskey. "I watched as the truck got closer and closer not even caring, not showing any emotion. Nothing. I didn't care about dying. I wanted to die."

The empty bottle of whiskey left my hand and broke on the floor. Glass scattered around the floor as Dylan moved to pick me up. His arms grabbed my waist as Thomas walked back into the room.

"Tess." He said.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I pulled at Dylan's hands and tried to step away from him. "Let me go! I want to go walk on the beach."

"You're not leaving this house Tess. Not while your drunk." Thomas said and tried to touch me.

I knocked Dylan's arms away and ran from the room. Thomas began to shout as I opened his back door. His yard ended in a cliff that overlooked the beach. The way down ended in rocks. The waves crashed against the rocks as I stepped closer to the cliff.

The cliff itself wasn't very high, so I could feel the spray of the water hit my face as I knelt down. This time that water was making me shake and my heart beat faster. But the pain, the pain in my chest won't let up. Tears streamed down my face as I looked over the cliff again.

"Tess! Tess please, step away from the cliff!" Thomas yelled as he came up behind me. "Tess."

"Don't come any further!" I shouted and glared at him. "I don't want to talk to you! I want Dylan!"

"Then come back inside. Please Tess."

"Don't call me Tess. Only people who love me are allowed to call me that!" I yelled and saw turned to look at him.

I could see the hurt look in his face as he frowned and stepped closer to me. I shifted closer to the edge of the cliff and he put his hands up. I could see the fear and hurt in his face.

"Stop acting like you care about me!" I yelled and looked down at the water.

My hands began to shake as my heart beat faster. Blood pounded in my ears as the waves rose and covered the rocks.

"Tessa I do care about you. I do love you!" Thomas said fell to his knees.

"Stop! Just stop! Your with Isabella, I'm just your fuck toy!" I said and grabbed at my chest.

The pain was unbearable and I couldn't breathe because of how hard I was crying. I rubbed my chest as arms wrapped around me.

I tried to shake them off put I was pulled to the side and landed on the ground. Thomas hovered over me gripping my shoulders. I yelled out for him to let me go.

"Tess, you have to trust me. I don't love Isabella! I love you!"

"Thomas get off her!" Dylan said.

Thomas got off me and I stood up. I stumbled forward and Dylan wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to the house. My vision was blurring and my legs were going numb.

"Here. I'll take her." Thomas said.

"I don't think you should touch her." Dylan said and tightened his arm around me.

"Your not her boyfriend!"

"Your not mine, either." I said and pushed his arms away. "Tell me why your here? Tell me then I'll let you know if you can touch me."

"Tess, I can't tell you. You just have to trust me."

"Don't call me Tess."

Dylan help me upstairs and to his room. I sat on the bed and fell instantly asleep.