Chapter 25

Thomas placed his bags in the overhead compartment as I sat in my seat by the window. I opened the window and looked out. I didn't want to leave Costa Rica. It was so beautiful here and it was nice to spend time with Britt and Thomas.

"I'm sorry, Tess." Thomas said as he sat down and kissed my shoulder. "I wish we could stay longer too. I wanted to see you in your bikini again."

He laughed as I pushed him away and I put my seatbelt on and looked down at my white dress. We were going back to New York, where it was cold and rainy and I have no warm clothing.

I glanced at Thomas he was wearing his sunglasses and looking at his phone. I leaned closer to him and pulled his aviators off and put them on.

"How do I look?" I asked and smiled at him. "Why do you like old things?"

"Sexy, Tess. What do you mean about old things? I like you and your not old."

I glared at him and pushed the sunglasses to my head. "You have a boom box, sunglasses that are out of style and you like music from the 60's. I saw your music when I opened your phone."

"I don't know." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "I just do."

He took his sunglasses back and looked back down at his phone. I leaned on his shoulder as the plane took off.

"I don't have anything warm to wear in New York." I said.

"I packed one of my jackets in my bag for you to wear. Then will go shopping for you. Are you sore?"

"No." I said and glared at him. "You weren't very good last time."

"What."

He put his phone back in his pocket and leaned closer to me. He was frowning and I giggled at how offended he was that I said he wasn't good a sex.

"You finished. Your nails we're digging into my back and it took awhile for you legs to stop shaking. But I wasn't very good. Tess, explain to me how I wasn't good."

"You didn't take my dress off."

"You looked sexy in the dress and I wanted to do you in the dress."

"Your hair isn't blonde." I said and ran my fingers through his hair. Most of it was a faded brown, but I still wanted his blond hair back.

"It's fading." He said and pressed his lips to mine.

"You didn't kiss my neck."

He smirked and moved his lips down my jaw to my neck. His hand travelled up my thigh as his other went to my hair. He always has to touch my hair. His lips stayed near my jaw because of the bruises. I gave a little moan and he shushed me by pinching my thigh.

"Ow!" I said and slapped his shoulder.

He leaned away and hissed. He still had sunburn on his shoulders. His hands went back to my thighs and he leaned closer to me.

"Tess can we go to the bathroom?" He asked and ran his finger across the waistband of my underwear.

"I'm not having sex in an airplane bathroom." I said and grabbed his wrist before he could slip his fingers in.

"But this is a long flight and you moaned."

"No."

"Fine, American Princess. I must have made you sore." He said and I smacked his shoulder.

~~~~~~
I thought it only rained like this in London." Thomas said as he pulled his suitcases into my apartment.

Rain dripped from his hair as I closed the door. My dress and his sweatshirt clung to my body and I sighed and pulled my suitcases to my room and he followed.

I slipped out of the jacket and threw it into the hamper as Thomas changed out of his wet clothes. I opened my dress and found a pair of yoga pants.

"Yes. I can finally wear pants!" I said and slipped out of my dress.

I put the pants on and Thomas handed me one of his shirts then began to go through my closet. He pulled a book off the top as I grabbed a towel to dry my hair.

"Tess is this your mom?" Thomas asked and sat down next to me.

"Yes."

"Jesus! You look just like your mom. How old is she here? Is this her wedding?"

"She's the same age as me. That's her wedding dress. She was getting married to my dad."

"You and your mom look like twins. You don't look much like your dad. Is there pictures of baby Tessa?" He asked and walked back to my closet.

"No. Theirs no pictures of baby Tessa."

"Yes their is." He said and sat back down on the bed then looked at me confused. "Why are you so small and have so many machines connected to you?"

"I was born two months early. My mother had cervical cancer and the cysts were blocking nutrients from getting to me. So at seven months they did and emergency c-section and then I was in the hospital for three months. My mom couldn't have anymore kids after me."

"Oh." He said and looked back down and flipped to the next page. "Your looks didn't change much from a kid."

"When do I get to see your baby pictures?" I asked and tried to take the book away from him.

"I didn't change either. I looks stayed the same." He said and moved away from me, carrying the book.

"Sure. Give me the book. You don't want to look at the pictures anymore."

"Why not?"

"Luke will be in some."

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to look through the book. Until he stopped at a picture where I was dressed in my school uniform.

"You wore this to school?" He asked and showed me the picture.

"Yeah." I said and furrowed my eyebrows. "It was just my uniform.

The uniform was a dark blue plaid skirt and a white button up and a tie that matched the skirt. If the weather was cold I had a black sweater.

"How did anyone pay attention when they could see those legs. I would've fail out. I would have taken you in an empty class room or janitor closet." He said as he sat the book down. "Do you still have it?"

"Very romantic, Thomas." I said and shook my head as he stepped closer to me."

"Tessa Nicole Jones!" A pounding sounded on the door as Thomas grabbed my hand. "Open the fucking door now!"