Chapter 23

The hotel door closed behind us as I pulled Thomas's shirt off his shoulders. It fell to the floor and his hands went to my waist and pushed me back. I leaned back in but he stepped away from me.

"Thomas." I said and tugged on his hair.

He grabbed my wrists and lowered my hands to my side and I frowned at him. He picked his shirt up off the floor and walked into the bedroom.

"Tess. I don't want you to get upset with yourself for kissing me." He said and sat on the bed.

"I want to kiss you. I need to kiss you."

"Tess. You're going to regret it." He said and walked to the bathroom.

"Tom I." I began but he whipped his head around and stared at me.

"What did you call me?" He whispered and walked towards me.

"Thomas."

"No you didn't. You called me Tom."

His hands went to my waist and then I was in the bed. My body was pressed into the mattress as he pressed his body against mine and kissed me. My hands went to his hair as his lips went to my collarbone.

"Thomas roll over." I said as I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down.

"It's Tom." He growled and rolled over.

I slid down on him and groaned as his eyes widen and he sat up. His hands gripped my waist as he looked down at me.

"Tess. Where is you underwear?"

"I told you I was going naked." I said and curled my fingers into his hair and smirked down at him.

He pulled the dress up over my head and I began to move as he wrapped his arms around me and put his lips on my chest. He groaned and I threw my head back as his hands went to my chest.

"Tess! Fuck Tess! Look at me."

I looked down at him as he smiled up at me. His lips went to my shoulders as I squeezed my eyes shut to stop the tears.

I wanted this so bad, but at the same time I want to be mad at him. I don't want him to think he can cheat on me and I'll just came back to him and sleep with him.

His hands slid back to my waist and I began to move faster as he moaned my name and fuck over and over. I buried my head in his neck as my legs began to shake and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Tess!" He said as we finished and I moved off him and pulled the covers up around my chest.

I sniffed and stared down at the sheets and tried to calm my breathing so he wouldn't notice. The bed moved and his fingers touched my chin and titled my head up. He sat in front of my and frowned.

"I told you you'd regret this." He said and rubbed the tears off my cheeks.

"I don't regret it. I just want to be mad at you. I don't want you to think it's ok to cheat on me and that I'd take you back all the time."

"Tessa I'm never going to do that to you again. I never wanted to do it in the first place. I love you! I understand you want to be mad. I'm mad at myself. But I'm never going to leave you again." He said and pecked my lips which turned into another make out session.

He pulled the blankets away and place his hands on my thighs. He pulled my legs and I fell backwards and smacked my head off the headboard.

"That the fuck Thomas!" I yelled and glared at him as I rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm sorry, Tess." He said and tried to stifle his laugh and he smiled at me.

I continued to glared at him and tried to push him off but he leaned away and began to kiss down my chest. He stuck two fingers in me and kissed my thigh.

"Thomas." I said bucked my hips as he continued to laugh.

"Hmm." He replied and his fingers left as he kissed back up my body.

He entered me and I locked my ankles around his thighs as his hands went to my hair. I arched my back as his lips went back to my chest and he left bite marks.

"Tom." I whispered and he slammed back into me and began to move faster.

His hands travelled down my body and to my thighs were he moved my legs to wrap around his waist. I began to kiss his neck as he moaned and my legs began to shake. My fingers dug into his back as he moaned. I arched my back as I came and he followed. I untangled my shaking legs and he moved to lay next to me.

I stared at the ceiling as I calmed my breathing. His hands went to my thighs and he began to laugh and looked over at me.

"Stop shaking your legs. You making the bed shake. Did I really make you that excited?"

"Shut up!" I said and pushed his hands away.

I rolled over and placed my head on his chest. He pulled the covers up around me and wrapped his arms around my back. I began to draw patterns around on his chest as I stared at the wall.

"What are you thinking about Tess?" He asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Can I ask question and you can't get mad about it?" I asked and rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"What is your question?"

"Have you talked with your parents?"

"No."

"Are you going to?"

"Tessa you said one question."

"You also said you wouldn't get mad."

"My mom hates me and my dad left when I was sixteen and never tried to reach out to me."

"You should at least try to talk to your mom. I doubt she hates you."

"Tess, it was my fault Ava died."

"Promise me you'll try to talk to her. I could go with you." I said and held my pinky up.

"Ok. When we go back to London I'll talk to her." He said and curled his pinky around mine. "Can we have a round three?" He asked and pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips to mine and his hands went to my ass.

"I'm tried." I said and moved his hands off my butt. "Can we just cuddle?"

"Fine. But I'm keeping my hands on your arse."