Chapter 22

"Get out!" Britt said and pointed at Thomas.

Thomas and I were sitting on the bed watching YouTube videos on his phone. He was tired of all the Spanish on the TV. I had him watching videos about dogs.

"Why?" Thomas groaned and rolled closer to me.

His head buried in my neck as he pushed me onto my back. That was how we woke up this morning. Our legs tangled together and my fingers in his hair. His face was in my neck and his hands were up under his shirt and rested on my ribs. When he had sat up his hair was sticking up in all directions and I wanted to kiss him so bad. I was going to, but Dylan had walked in and Thomas had rolled off me.

"Tessa and I need to get dressed." Britt said and tried to pushed Thomas off the bed. "Tessa did you pick his clothes out?" She asked as Dylan came into the room, only in his underwear.

"Yes. They are sitting by the tv." I said and stood up as Thomas groaned again. "Get dressed." I said and messed his hair up.

He left the room carrying his clothes and pushing Dylan out. Once the door was closed Britt locked it and sat a bag on the sink.

"So, should we really go naked?" She asked and laughed.

"You will not being going naked!" Dylan shouted from the other side of the door.

"Try to stop us!" I yelled back as the knob began to jingle.

"They locked us out Thomas."

I opened the closet and grabbed the hanger that was holding my navy dress. I held it up to Britt and she nodded her head and walked over to me.

"I can go somewhat naked in this dress. I can't wear a bra because it's open in the back."

"Will Thomas like it?" She asked and took the dress from me and laid it on the bed next to her red one that we brought today.

"I wore it around him once, while in Argentina because he couldn't touch me. Dylan said to make him jealous and we did."

"Then that's a good pick."

Once I was dressed Britt did my hair. She gave it a slight curl and then I helped her pulled her hair into a nice bun. I put my mom's necklace on and Britt unlocked the door as I pulled my sandals on.

She left the room and began to yell at Dylan who was not dressed. I looked back in the mirror and checked my hair then turned to Thomas.

He stood behind me in his cargo shorts and a button up shirt that was light blue. The shirt was unbuttoned and he wore a white tank top. He had put his black nike sneakers on, but didn't fix his hair.

"Should I button my shirt?" He asked and glanced dow at his shirt as I walked towards him.

"Yeah. Just leave a few open at the top." I said and began to button his shirt up and fixed the collar.

Once his shirt was done I began to fix his hair. His hands rested on my waist as I finished his hair and rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Do I look ok?" I asked and turned to look in the mirror again.

"Tess you look beautiful. You always do. I really like this dress."

"Come on guys." Britt said and walked back into the room and gestured at us.

"Let's go." Thomas said and wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to the door.

~~~~~
The festival was on the beach and music poured from speakers around the dance for, that was off the boardwalk. Lanterns hung from the roof of the dance floor and a bar was constructed on the beach and was lit with torches.