Chapter 14

"Tessa, wake up."

"No!" I groaned and pushed my head farther into the pillow.

"Tessa." Dylan said and began to shake my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and he stopped and smiled down at me. I frowned and snuggled down into the pillow. My head was pounding, I shouldn't have drank so much last night. But, then again I just wanted to be able to sleep, I forgot my painkillers in my nightstand drawer in New York.

"Why can't I sleep? Just let me sleep."

"I want to sleep too Tessa. The floor isn't very comfortable."

I sat up and the pounding blasted through my head. I groaned and Dylan handed me a glass of water. I took the glass and felt guilty. He slept on the floor while I slept on his bed.

"You could've but me on the floor. I was drunk, I wouldn't have noticed."

"No. I'm not the kind of person." Dylan said and looked away. "But you have to get up. We're leaving."

I groaned and got out of bed as a knocked sounded on the door. I walked to my suitcase groaning as the door flew opened and Thomas walked in. He seemed angry and slightly worried. He probably thought I was sleeping with Dylan, like he'd actually care.

"Tessa's just getting dressed." Dylan said and looked down at his phone.

"You don't need to be in here while she's changing." Thomas said and his eyes widened on the dress I picked up.

The dress was navy and fell to the tops of my thighs. The back was left open and the thin straps crisscrossed and the showed a good amount of cleavage.

Thomas looked away once I glanced at him and I walked to the bathroom to change. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. My head continued to pound as I left the bathroom in search of shoes.

Dylan and Thomas were still in the room I slipped shoes on and groaned again as I straightened up. I pulled the hair tie out and my hair fell around my shoulders.

Thomas stood staring at me. His mouth was slightly opened and his eyes were on my body. I could see that he wanted to touch me. Probably just to have sex. But he really did seem sad, that he couldn't touch me.

Dylan stood and smiled at me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my forehead. My hands rested on his sides and I saw Thomas turned his head away. He licked his lips and turned towards the door.

"We have to get going." He said and left the room.

~~~~~~
"¿Qué tan fácil sería meterse en los pantalones de la zorra?" Arthur asked his friend and gestured to me.

"¡Muy fácil!" He said and gestured something sexual.

They began to laugh and Dylan looked down at me. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. Thomas sat across the room with Isabella hanging on him and kissing his cheek. I moved closer to Dylan and Thomas looked down at his shoes.

"Solo tenemos que matar a Dylan y Thomas y podemos tenerla. Podemos hacer lo que queramos con la puta."

"Thomas nunca verá See dinero. Él nunca terminará  el trabajo." Arthur said and they laughed again.

Dylan smiled and the two men were eyeing me. I glanced at Thomas they continued to laughed and talk about killing Dylan and Thomas and then raping me.

"La puta entiende español." I said and Dylan squeezed my hand and looked at me wide eyed.

The men stopped their laughing and glared at me. I stared right back. If there going to call me a slut and berate me, they should know I can understand them.

"No vas a violarme." I said.

"You brought a spy!" The men screamed and Arthur lunged for me. "You fucking bitch!" He shouted.

Dylan stood and kept me behind him. Someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see Thomas. He grabbed Dylan's arm and pulled us away.

"We need to go." Thomas said and his hand slide down my arm and fitted with mine. "My apologies. She didn't mean what she said. Will talk to her."

"I." I began but we left the house and Thomas pushed his lips to my ear.

"Tessa be quiet, please."

We walked to the car and then I left go of his hand and crossed my arms over my chest. Dylan stared down at his feet and I glared at Thomas.

"Thomas you tell me right now what is going on. You tell me why your here or I'll go back in the house and tell them what I really feel."

"Tessa you have to trust me." Thomas began put I turned and started to walk back up the stairs.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me gently back down the stairs. He opened the car doo and pushed me on to the seat.

"Ok. I'll tell you everything, let's just go home first."

"Then I'll tell you what they were saying."

Once back at the house Thomas lead me to the kitchen and pulled a chair out for me. I sat and Dylan said that he was going upstairs so we could talk.

"Do you want a drink?" Thomas asked.

"No. I want your explanation."

He got himself a glass of water and sat down in front of me. I crossed my arms over my chest and his eyes landed on my chest and then down at the table.

"Ok. I'll begin."