Chapter 31

I stood in the bathroom trying to tug the skirt down. It seemed smaller since the last time I wore it. It fell just to the middle of my thighs. The socks came to just below my knees and the tie hung around my neck. My tank top was still wet from my hair as I sighed and tugged on the skirt again.

"Tessa! I shouldn't take this long to put a skirt on." Thomas said knocking on the door. "If you would have just put in on in New York we wouldn't be going through this."

"Shut up or I won't leave the bathroom!" I called back and I could hear him mumbling as he walked away.

I sighed and opened the door. Thomas was sitting on the bed in just his underwear. His mouth hung open as he stared at me.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked and pulled the tie off my neck.

"No. Tie your tie." He said and I glared at him.

I tied the tie as Thomas wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me and I just glared.

"Can I take it off?" I asked again as he picked me up and sat me on the bed.

"No. I said I wanted to do you in the skirt. Least it's on a bed and not a janitor's closet."

I groaned as he kissed down my neck and pulled my tank top up. As he kissed my chest his hands travelled up under the skirt and pulled my underwear down. I couldn't help but moan as he left bit marks on my hips.

His hands gripped my waist as his mouth kissed up my legs and he pushed his head under the skirt. I bucked my hips as he began to use his tongue. He used his arms to hold me down as I moaned.

"Thomas!" I whined as he went back to kissing my thigh.

He was teasing me like I do to him. He laughed and he was back to using his tongue. I gripped the sheets because I couldn't bury my fingers in his hair. My legs began to shake as Thomas pulled his head out from under the skirt and began to kiss back up my body.

I whined and he laughed against my chest as my fingers went to his hair. He bunched the skirt up around my waist as he pushed himself inside of me. I gasped and Thomas moaned and buried his head in my neck. I took his distracted state and rolled us over.

I sat up and slid off of him as hands grabbed my waist and he began to complain. I began to untie my tie as I sat on his stomach and he continued to complain and tried to roll me over.

"Tess! Tessa! Roll over! Please Tess. Love, please roll over!"

"Shush." I said and took the tie off.

"No! Keep the tie on!" He whine and I glared down at him.

I lifted his head off the pillow and wrapped the tie around his head and then across his mouth. I tied it as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at me. He raise his hands to pull it off but I slid back down on him and his hands went to my waist.

"Essa!" He mumbled around the tie and I laughed at him.

I began to move fast and his hands rested on my thighs. I locked my fingers with his as he raised them again to try and pull the tie off.

He groaned but the tie muffled his voice and I laughed at him. I threw my head back and began to move faster. Thomas grunted and his breathing picked up.

I became tired so I rolled us over and Thomas began to move as he glared down at me. I left go of his hands and put my fingers in his hair. He pulled the tie off and his hands went to my knees and pulled my legs around his waist.

"Why did you gag me?" He grunted as he slammed himself back in me.

"You wouldn't shut up." I gasped and dug my fingers into his shoulders.

"You still," He grunted and his hands tighten on my waist. "didn't have to gag me."

"Should have stayed quiet." I whispered and ached my back as he began to bit my chest again.

My legs slid off his waist because they were shaking so bad and my fingers were digging into his shoulders. His arms travelled under my back and he pressed me against his chest.

"Thomas! Tom!" I yelled and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Why do your legs always shake? Am I the only one who can do that to you?" He grunted against my neck.

"Shut up!" I mumbled as I tried to catch my breath.

Thomas rolled off me as he to tried to catch his breath. I pulled a pillow towards me and rested my head on it. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I love you!" He said and ran his finger along my cheekbone and pushed hair behind my ear.

"I love you too!" 

His arm wrapped around my waist and my face was pressed into his chest as he pulled me closer. I sighed and kissed his collarbone.

"Night Thomas." I mumbled as he ran his fingers along my spine.