Chapter 20

I woke to pounding in my head and soft blankets on my cheek. I sat up and groaned as dizziness washed over and I flopped back down on the bed. I opened my eyes to the ceiling and wanted to throw up.

"Tessa are you ok?" Thomas asked as his head moved into my view.

"Why am I on the bed? Why am I naked?" I groaned.

"Well you undressed yourself and then fell asleep on the bed, so I just covered you up."

"Did we have sex?" I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut.

"No. I slept on the couch."

"I'm sorry."

He waved my apology away and lifted up a robe as I sat back up. He placed it on my lap as he handed me a glass of water and some Tylenol.

"To stop the pounding."

He turned away as I took the pills and downed the water. I sat the cup on the nightstand and pulled the robe on and got out of bed groaning.

"Britt said that she wanted to spend the day with you again. But she said that there will be no drinking."

"I've drank enough for the next month." I said and grabbed a white dress out of my suitcase and head towards the bathroom.

"And Tessa," Thomas said. I stopped at the bathroom door and turned to look at him. "I don't want you to be Isabella. I don't love her. I love you. I'm sorry for what I did. I know I can't take it back and nothing will work to make it up. But, I still love you and only you. Just be yourself, that's what I love."

I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

~~~~~
"Tessa are you ready to go? You said that you were just using the bathroom." Britt said coming into our room.

"I coming. I coming." I said as I took my Tylenol pills and Thomas took the bottle out of my hand with a worried look.

"Britt!" Dylan shouted and she sighed as she left the room.

I grabbed my purse off the bed which Thomas had put money in once we got back from breakfast. I rubbed my eyes as I turned to go into Britt's room.

"Tessa. Here take this."

Thomas walked in front of me holding the cell phone he brought me back in London. I took the phone and turned it on. It still had a picture of Thomas taking a weird selfie of himself. The only picture on the phone.

"Nothing changed. I just added Britt's number. Just call if you need me or to check in, so I know your ok."

"How did you know my passcode?"

"It's your birthday Tess. That's not very original or hard to figure out." He said and laughed as I glared at him.

"Everyone uses their birthday. Let me see your phone." I said and held my hand out.

I turned the phone on and the picture was still of me sleeping on him. He never changed it while with Isabella? He probably just changed it back. I typed his birthday in but it was wrong.

"Your birthday is May 16th right?"

"Yes. But that's not my passcode. If it was Dylan would get into my phone. It's your birthday."

I gave the phone back to him as I put my phone in my bag. Britt yelled again and I gave Thomas a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I walked to the door and stopped to turned back to him. He sat on the bed running his fingers through his hair.

"I'll text you every three hours to check in. I'll call if I need you or if Britt wants you too to meet up somewhere. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Just please stay away from those boys from yesterday."

"Why? They from what I remember seemed nice."

He got up from the bed and walked to stand in front of me. He shook his hands as he ran his hands through his hair.

"No Tess. The one touching you did not seem like he really cared about you. He kept looking at your chest while he was holding you and making gestures to his friend. The gestures weren't very nice. Just please don't go near them. If they bother you call me. Please Tess."

"Ok. Don't go near them and call you if they bother us. I promise." I said and kissed his cheek again. "I'll see you later."

~~~~~~
"How much water are you buying?" Britt slurred as she leaned against the wall. "Dylan ordered drinks to the room."

"Four. One for each of us. I don't want to drink."

She took two bottles from me and pulled me back to the room. I closed the door behind us and saw the boys sitting on the balcony. Thomas had his feet up on the railing and Britt pulled me toward the balcony.

I sat the water on the table as Britt sat down on Dylan's lap. There was only two chairs on the balcony and Thomas and Dylan were in the chairs. I leaned against the railing and looked down at the ocean. The stars were visible and along the boardwalk torches were lit and lanterns hung on booths and bars.

"Tessa have a seat." Thomas said and grabbed my hand. "I don't mind if you sit on my lap."

I was glad my hair was down to hide the red burn my cheeks as I sat on Thomas lap. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders to sit comfortably. I looked down at my lap as Thomas pushed my hair back and lightly ran his fingers over my bruises.

"Do they still hurt?" He asked and placed his hand back on the armrest.

"Not really. Hurts a little when I swallow."

"I'm sorry Tess." Thomas said and placed his hand on my thigh.

I ran my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. He shivered and reached for his drink on the table. I smiled and wanted so badly to kiss him. But I can't. I still haven't forgiven him.

"Tessa and I need to hang out again tomorrow." Britt said and Dylan glared at me.

"Why? You're supposed to be here with me not Tessa." He whined and Britt laughed at him.

"We got invited to a party and I need a dresss." She slurred and kissed Dylan's cheek.

"Wear on of Tessa's. She brought a bunch."

"Tessa has nice dress, but no offense Tessa, you're chest is way to big. It is a nice chest, but my chest is too small for her dresses."

I waved her away as Dylan began to complain again and I looked down at Thomas. He was nodding my head and looking at my chest. I smacked his shoulder and he hissed.

"What! I was just agreeing." He said and frowned at me as Dylan began to laugh.