The Unholy Trinity Part Two

Ta- da, part two! Thanks for the request determined03 I really enjoyed writing it.

"You really didn't think I would find you?"
I knew it was Sam before I turned around, but his voice was deeper, more threatening. I tried to calm down and try the lie I used on Dean. It was basically the only option I had left.
"Ugh, did Dean not tell you?" I said, as confidently as possible.
I stood up to face him and he stood up from where he was crouching behind my bean bag. He towered above me and I realized just how scary the younger Winchester could be. I swallowed hard and continued.
"Evera already got to me. I'm on your side."
Sam narrowed his eyes.
"Then why did she tell us to bring you to her?"
I rolled my eyes.
"How should I know?"
I started backing towards the door, trying to smile but still carefully watching smile. I felt my heart sunk as I watched Sam's expression go from confused to understanding to a smug smile.
"Good try, Y/N, but I know you better than that."
He rushed at me and I spun around reaching for the doorknob. I barely made it outside the door before I felt an arm around my waist. I felt to the ground and smacked my head down. Everything faded to black.
My eyelashes fluttered and saw vague shadows dancing around. A wave of pain hit me as my head hit the top of the trunk as the car hit a bump. Wait, a car? After a couple more seconds of squinting, I saw I was indeed in car and by the devils trap my face was pressed against it, it was the impala. I gritted my teeth as I realized the gravity of my situation. The impala lurched go a stop and I felt even more uneasy than before, if that was possible. Normal Dean would never drive like that or let anyone do it either. I quickly closed my eyes and went limp as the trunk door opened.
"She's still unconscious," not quite Dean said.
"Well, then pick her up," Castiel said.
My heart sank as I heard his deep voice. I was hoping that Castiel hadn't been turned by Evera yet and that he could save me because right now I wasn't seeing a way out of this situation. I felt big hands slip around my waist and under my knees and lift me in the air. I tried not to cry out in pain as my head hit Dean's tense shoulder. My mind racing, I tried to think my way out, but before I could, I felt Dean turn sideways and the opening of a door. He grunted as he lifted me over a threshold.
"Set her down in that chair. And tie her up."
Sam. Apparently this Dean took orders from him because he set me down on what I thought was a wooden chair. I slumped over, trying to keep up the appearance of being unconscious.
"I'll do it," Castiel said and soon felt ropes wrap around my wrists.
I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as he leaned towards my ear.
"Get ready to run."
With those four words, hope rushed back to me and I tried to nod without alerting Sam and Dean.
"So this is the famous companion of the Winchesters," a female voice said sarcastically.
I felt fingers grip my face and tilt it up. This was not good, there was a chance I wouldn't get out of it and there was danger all around me. So, what else would I do but be dramatic. I opened my eyes wide, making her start back a little. I grinned at her.
"Sup."
She smiled back, cherry rep lips on a pale face, framed by short blonde hair. She swept a piece out of her hair out of her face and spoke.
"Ah, you're awake."
"Stating the obvious, sweetheart," I said.
I may be tied in a chair and ropes around me, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to be a bitch about it.
"Wow, you're a feisty one, aren't you?"
"Why don't you untie me and we can find out?" I said with a somewhat crazy smile on my face.
"Sure," she shrugged.
I furrowed my brow.
"Um, what?"
She put one hand on each of the armrests o the side of the chair.
"Why not? But you won't fight me, you get to fight..." she turned to the boys standing to side, emotionless, "them."
I cursed.
"At the same time? Not liking my odds, lady."
"It's Evera."
"My condolences."
Her face got red and suddenly she slapped me. My head twisted to the side from the force, but I quickly snapped it back to her the same kinda crazy and smug grin on my face.
"Wow, touchy subject, huh?"
She smiled sweetly.
"Here's what we're going to do. You're going to pick one of these fine men to fight. Can't say I never did anything for you."
"Yeah, you enchanted my best friends to kidnap me, I'm so grateful."
She crossed her arms.
"Do you want it to be all three?"
I grimaced.
"You know what, I'll take the one."
She nodded smugly.
"Which one?"
I looked over the men and met Castiels eye. He shook his head slightly, indicating I should take one of the other boys. Maybe I could hold one of them off so Cas only had to face one to get to Evera. I looked at Sam and Dean. They were both great fighters, but Sam was just too big.
"I'll take Dean."
She shrugged and waved her hand and I felt my ropes come loose. Shaking them off, I stood up, ready to take on the older Winchester... sorta. Even on my best day, taking on Dean was no simple feat. Now I'm pretty sure I had a concussion and I was swaying slightly. Sam and Cas backed off and Dean put his fists up. I copied him and we began circling. He swung a fist at my head, which I dodged, but I didn't dodge the second fist headed towards my stomach. I grunted and stepped back, in pain but not as much as I would've thought. Either he was playing me or some part of Dean was still in there.
"Dean, it's me. C'mon, man. It's, Y/N!"
My efforts to get back my friend were interrupted by Evera.
"Get her, Dean. Fight her!"
Dean's face grew dark and he came at me. A fist swung at my face and I dodged it, but I had learned from last time. I twisted out of the way of his left fist, grabbing it and using his momentum to push him forward. He stumbled and smacked against the wall. Dean quickly turned around and charged me. I tried to run to the side, but he caught me and pushed me against the wall. His hands were around my neck in a flash.
"Dean!" I croaked out.
My eyes went to Cas and he saw the fear in my eyes. Sprinting into action, he tapped Sam's forehead, which made the tall man slump to the floor. He rushed at Evera, who, to her credit, didn't run but put her hands in front of her, trying to say a spell, but was cut off by Cas knocking her over. His angel blade slipped out of sleeve and, through my blotchy vision, I saw him stab her. A bright light shone in the center of my vision and then, for the second time in 3 hours, I blacked out.

"Is she going to be ok?"
Dean's voice was the first thing I recognized, Cas's was the second.
"She'll be alright, she just needs some rest."
I forced myself to open my eyes and croaked out a word.
"Hey."
Dean looked at me with wide eyes, an apology already on his lips.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry I hurt you. Are you okay?"
"I'm absolutely wonderful," I said slowly, grunting as I twisted myself a little to face him.
He raise an eyebrow. I chuckled.
"I'm actually not that bad. I have to assume that was Feather's work."
Cas sighed at the nickname.
"Yes, that was me."
I gave Dean a concerned look.
"Are you okay? Evera really had quite the grip on you guys?"
Dean nodded, looking down.
"Yeah, the enchantment broke when Cas stabbed her."
I nodded at Cas.
"Good for you, by the way. Did the spell not work on you because you're an angel?"
"It could've worked, but she wasn't strong enough," he explained.
I furrowed my brow.
"Then why try? What was she trying to do?"
"We aren't really sure, the time we where enchanted was mostly a blur," Dean told me.
"Oh, okay," I paused registering, "I guess all's we'll that ends well, right?"
They both smiled at me.
"Except that it ended with me having a broken rib, you know, so maybe not that good of an ending," I said teasingly.
Dean's face fell.
"Oh, cheer up, I'm kidding. You do owe me so much food though."
He smiled down at me.
"Deal. Lots of food coming up."
I smiled to myself. The boys should get ensnared by a witch more often.

Whew, that was long! Don't forget to request, vote and comment :)