He realizes he's in love with you

Dean- His P.O.V.
"She should be here soon. She had a lead, but it fell through, so she's meeting us here." Sam said after getting off the phone. I nodded then looked down at the champagne in my hand. We were at a charity ball, looking for any signs of supernatural activity as Bobby had asked us to check it out for a friend. I squirmed, consciously tugging down my suit. Hearing Sam chuckle, I looked up and saw him grinning before he asked.
"You good?"
"These suits are..." I paused to pull one of my pant legs down, "so damn uncomfortable."
Sam started to reply, but trailed off with a look of amazement in his face. "Is that..."
I followed his gaze and saw her. She slipped off the black shawl and handed it to the doorman to reveal a gold and black dress that perfectly accentuated her curves. Her Y/h/c hair was twisted back into a braid and she looked... flawless. I'd been ignoring how I felt about her for a while now, but as she strides towards us I couldn't help but feel myself falling for her.
Then she smiled and I instantly knew I was a goner.
Sam- His P.O.V.
Suddenly, I felt a weight over me and heard the terrible noise of flesh tearing. Then one, two, three gun shots and what I realized was a body went limp. I sat up and looked down. There was blood everywhere, in her hair, on her clothes and on my clothes, but the most blood was in stripes down her back indicating the claws of the wendigo we had been hunting. In the distance I heard Dean torching the creature, but all I could focus on was if she was alive. I felt her pulse, it was present, but weak. I gently picked her up and carried to the impala, Dean following behind. He started the car and we rushed to the nearest hospital. I held her head in my lap and tried to keep myself from panicking. I couldn't lose her, not like this. If she dies, she'll have died saving me. I heard Dean telling me to let the paramedics take her, but it took him three repetitions to reach me. As I watched her being wheeled in and heard the frantic chatter of the medical people around her bloodied body, I realized I loved her. I passed the next hours in a daze. We waited outside the surgery room until they moved her to another room and we waited there while she slept. I held her hand and was dozing off when I heard her weak voice.
"Sam."
I looked up quickly and saw her y/e/c eyes looking at me and saw she was smiling. I sat up and looked down at her.
"Just rest. I'll be here when you wake up."
"Ok. Sam?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"I love you too."