Dean Winchester is here

Your P.O.V.
It's taken you years. Years and years, but finally you've become one of the best. You're a hunter and like almost all of them you started because someone you loved died. Your best friend was murdered by a demon and no one had believed you. You being you, you didn't stop until you sent that thing to hell. You grew up in a family that hunted deer often, but once you realized others were being hurt like you, you set out, by yourself, to hunt all those SOBs down whatever creatures they were. And now, you had gotten so good your name was recognized in all of the hunter circles. Not your real one of course, you would never be that stupid, but since no one knew your real one they called you "Viper" because of the way your special knife left what looked like a snake bite, but a lot bigger and deadlier. Still way too dramatic for your taste, but better than your real name being known.
You were tracking a vamp nest and had been watching their place for two days. Your plan was to wait until they went out to drink and party as they usually did, then set traps in the woods surrounding their hideout. Unfortunately, the vamps had caught wind of someone tracking them down so they had been more careful never leaving long enough for you to set the traps without being noticed. So plan b. You were going to their usual bar and getting them drunk enough to leave them wasted so you could set the traps. Having done your research, you knew it was going to take a heck lot so you'd gotten a job at the bar. It wasn't the most reputable place in town, so the "uniform" consisted of a low top and a very short miniskirt. You hated it, as you hated any outfit which wasn't jeans and a T-shirt, but you did what had to be done. You glanced at the clock in the crappy motel you were staring at and sighed. The vamps weren't going to be at the bar until later but to keep the job for at least one night you had to work a whole shift. Which meant you should get ready now. You put on makeup, tried to put your y/h/c hair in some resemblance of order, and put on the less than appropriate uniform. After one more glance in the mirror you decided this was the best you were going to get. You grabbed your keys and walked out to the car, when you saw them. The Winchester boys.
Seriously?!? They had to come now? Knowing their behavior, they probably would run in without even casing the place. You had met them once while finishing up a hunt, but hadn't let on who you were, playing dumb. But that was years ago and since you'd heard they had almost caused the apocalypse and were hanging out with angels. They could seriously mess this up and you didn't want them to screw with your hunt. You slid into your car and sighed. Oh well, you'll just stick with the plan and tell them to leave if they try to mess it up. You drove to the bar and started the already unpleasant evening. It was all a blur of pity parties and bad pick up lines so you were already fed up by the time they walked in. The tall one, Sam you remembered from hunter gossip, sat down across from the older brother. And dang, Dean was hot with his jawline and slightly mussed hair. Well, good for him. He can be hot all he wants but you needed to focus. You eventually decided to play your part and figure out how much they knew. With luck they had no clue and you could finish the hunt without them interfering. You walked over and smiled at them.
"What can I get you boys?"
"Beer would be great, thanks" said Sam before glancing at his brother who in turn was looking me up and down.
Great, just great. I swear, I thought, if he uses a pick up...
"The real question, is what can I give to you?"
I was so close to whipping my knife stuck in my boot, but like any good hunter I kept my composure.
I forced a laugh.
"An aspirin, honestly. This place has been driving me crazy."
"The bar?" he asked.
"Yeah, the people have been crazier than usual."
Sam interrupted, suddenly interested. "Really?"
Yep, they definitely were on the scent of the vamps. Now it was just a question of how much they knew.
"Yeah, there's a group of them. Real rowdy, you know."
"Do they only come at night? And always together?" Sam continued to question me.
Wow, real subtle. They definitely know a good amount. It was time to drop the facade and tell them to stay out of my way.
"Okay, listen boys, I'm only going to say this once. I know you're hunters. I am too. I'm on the trail of the vamps and I've got it handled so please just stay out of my way."
I almost laughed out loud at the looks on their faces. Dean recovered first.
"You're a hunter?"
"Did you not hear anything I just said?"
Sam cleared his throat. " Right, well we'll leave you to it."
I nodded at him.
" Thank you. Now tonight I'm also a waitress so anything for you?" I said to Dean.
" Uh, yeah, beers fine."
" Alright then. I'll be back soon."
I quickly walked away. That went better than I expected, which of course made me suspicious. My experience as a hunter made me naturally paranoid and the Winchester's reputation had set me on the edge. And Dean and his pick up line were still running through my head. Gosh, what a moron. At least Sam had the good sense to let me be. Just then I heard the bell attached to the front for clang as a new customer entered. I looked up and saw the group of vampires saunter in. With the dark eyeliner, leather jackets, and ripped jeans they were kinda hard to miss. There were two girls, a blonde and a brunette, and three guys all with dark hair. I headed over to the table they had sat at and put on my best smile.
" Hello, what can I get y'all tonight?"
The guy on my far left leaned forward and gave me a flirty smile.
"I'll take a beer, sweetheart."
I forced a smile back and turned to the remaining four and took their orders. I walked behind the bar and then remembered the Winchesters. I grabbed two beers and headed back to their table. They both stopped whatever conversation they were having and watched me approach. I set the beers down and turned around to head back to the vamp table without saying a word. I didn't have the time or will to try to make friends even when I wasn't on a job and I had been on this one forever. I was ready to get it over with and head on to something else. I collected their drinks and turned towards the table when I saw their table was empty. Seriously? They must have noticed Sam and Dean. However, looking over at their table they were in deep conversation and didn't seem to realize what had happened. I quickly set the beers down and went outside to make sure they really had left. I heard the bell clang behind me as I stepped into the chilly air outside the bar. I looked around the mostly empty bar, but didn't see the red car I knew they came here in. If they were gone there was no point in continuing working. I would just have to risk setting traps while they slept tomorrow. Slowly I walked to my car. This whole hunt was getting more complicated then I wanted it to be. I slid into the drivers side and paused to collect myself before digging out my keys. That's when I heard the voice behind me.
"Hello, sweetheart."
Then everything went black.