He proposes

Dean- I stepped out of the impala, laughing at horrible joke Dean had just told me. He opened the back and pulled out a basket and a blanket. He stood there smiling, looking at me.
"Do you remember?"
I smiled back.
"Of course! Our first date."
He chuckled, "You were so nervous."
I stomped my foot, "Well, you were so hot."
He set down the picnic basket and blanket and put his arms around my waist.
"You think I'm hot."
"I would hope so, I'm dating you."
He put his lips against mine and I could feel him smiling. He pulled back and looked at me for a couple seconds, his perfect green eyes staring into mine. After a couple seconds, I asked, "What?"
"I love you so much."
"I know."
He smiled at my reference, then drew away.
Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a box.
"Woah, woah. Dean?"
"Y/N, I have loved you since I first met you. I love the way you smile, the way you tuck your hair behind your ear when you're concentrating. I even love how often you reference your movies and shows. Every moment I'm with you makes my life better. Hell, you make everyone's life better just by existing. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so... will you marry me?"
"Dean, of course I will! I love you!"
He put the ring on my finger and smiled at me.
"I know."
Sam- "Wake up! Wake up!"
I flailed in the direction of the noise, finally hitting something.
"Ow," Dean grumbled.
I looked at him, squinting.
"Why are you waking me up?"
Dean shrugged, "One of Sam's weird romantic things."
I smiled, "Aww, okay. I'm getting up."
Dean rolled his eyes, "So cheesy."
I swatted at him, he laughed and ran away. Before he left, he told me, "He said to go into the library." He snorted, "Typical."
I quickly got dressed, throwing on one of Sam's flannels and a pair of leggings. I opened the door and gasped.
The hallway was filled with candles and rose petals and I heard the sound of distant music. Woah, this must be a big deal. I stopped and had a scary thought. Was it our anniversary? Oh, I hope not, I don't have anything for him. I continued down the hallway to the library.
"Sam?"
No answer. I kept waking until I got to the library, I turned the corner to see Sam on one knee.
"Sam?"
He gave me a smile, "Hey, Y/N."
"What is this?" I asked, though I knew exactly what it was.
"Y/N, when I first met you, I was a complete idiot."
We both laughed before he continued.
"I mean, I liked you so much and I couldn't even get up the courage to ask you out, until that witch cast the truth spell. I think I can confidently say that's the most thankful I've been to a witch. Like ever."
We both laughed again remembering how awkward we were.
"You are the love of my life. You've shown me how wonderful life can be, even if we're hunters. With you, I know that even if something terrible happens, the worst thing happens, I'm going to be fine as long as I'm with you. Better than fine, the best. I want the rest of my life to be with you. Will you marry me?"
"Oh my god, of course! Yes! Yes!"
He slipped the ring on my finger and we stared at each other smiling. Then we kissed each other and I understood what it was to be truly happy.
Castiel-
I was in the kitchen making a pie for Dean when I heard the sound of wings. I turned around smiling knowing that it would be my boyfriend of two years the angel Castiel.
"Hey Cas."
"Hello, Y/N. I have a surprise for you."
I squealed, "You do?"
"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"
I grinned, "I guess you're right. When do I get it?"
"Put on this and get ready for a nice night out. Once you're ready I'll take us to our special destination."
I noticed the package in his hand. He handed it to me and I pulled out a beautiful dress that perfectly matched my eyes. I gasped.
"Cas, it's gorgeous."
He smiled sweetly, "Not as gorgeous as you."
I gave him a quick kiss, and went to go get ready. I took a shower and made sure my hair looked nice, twisting it into a braid. I also put on some make up but not too much as I remembered Castiel said that he liked my natural face better. I put on the dress and my favorite pair of heels before walking out into the library where Castiel was waiting patiently.
"I'm ready to go."
He stood up and looked me up and down, making me blush.
"You look..."
"Angelic?" I suggested with a cheeky smile.
He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.
"Better. You ready?"
I barely had time to nod before we teleported. I turned around with wide eyes to the beautiful scene before us. I had gone once when I was really young but I still recognized it. Paris! We were on the Eiffel Tower overlooking the gorgeous city. It was night time, which explained why we were alone. He had set out a table with flowers and wine and a impressive looking meal. The smell made my mouth water. I looked to him amazed at what he had done for me.
"Cas, I don't know what to say."
"I do. Let's eat!" He said leading me by the hand towards the table.
We ate together, laughing and talking about recent events. I had just finished telling a story about a funny incident I had had before I had met him. We were both laughing and I looked at Cas realizing how much I loved him. His laughter died down and he looked at me, suddenly serious.
"Y/N, I need to ask you something."
My brain instantly went to the worst case scenario and I forced myself to stay calm simply responding with, "Yes?"
Then he got down on one knee and pulled a ring and I understood.
"I've been trying to work up the courage to ask you this for a long time. I love you so much and you have shown me what how truly wonderful humanity can be. However, I have not never met anyone as wonderful as you. You've made me laugh and smile in my hardest times and you have done things for me that I never would've been able to do by myself. You help me get through every day, no, you help me do more than that. You help me to live life to the fullest and appreciate every day that I have. And every day I have with you is the best. I want to keep spending my life with you so, will you marry me?"
I gasped, realizing what he was saying.
"Yes. Yes! I will!"
I threw my arms around him and we kissed passionately, enjoying the moment that we knew we would remember for years to come.