Ups and Downs (Sam)

Dating Sam Winchester was probably, no, definitely the best decision I'd ever made in my life. But that doesn't mean I didn't get annoyed by him. The way he acted like a know-it-all and how he was so stubborn made me so frustrated sometimes, but it's not like I didn't have my flaws either. I was also very stubborn and could be very impulsive. I chuckled as I remembered how he reacted the first time I did something impulsive.
"Y/N, have you seen the book about witches in Ancient Greece?"
I slightly panicked, trying to wipe up the mess as the sound of his footsteps got closer.
"Nope, no, I haven't. Sorry!"
Sam paused and I imagined his brow creasing together with concern.
"Y/N? Are you okay?"
"I am fine, wonderful, fantastic!"
His footsteps got even closer.
"Alright, something is definitely wrong. Where are..."
He broke off, no doubt seeing the messy predicament I had gotten myself into. I waved in what I thought was his direction.
"What's up?"
He sighed.
"How'd you even manage to get this much," he paused and I heard him licking his finger, "brownie batter everywhere? And why is it all over you?"
"Well, you see, I... don't really have a good explanation. I was trying to make a huge brownie, like the biggest, so I went to the store and got a lot of ingredients but then the mixer kinda blew up and," I gestured to the rest of the room, "this happened."
Sam sighed.
"Okay, well, let's get you cleaned up."
Yeah, I didn't always make the best decisions. But I knew for sure, Sam was a good one, even when I first met him. He and Dean were on a case that involved the murder of my sister. We had just moved to a new house and there had been an evil spirit there. That whole time in my life was a blur of tears and fear of the spirit, but Sam was the one who kept me sane then and continued to now.
"I'm very sorry to hear about your loss," the tall FBI agent said and handed me a tissue.
I blew my nose and nodded.
"Thanks. I just... wished it hadn't been so violent, you know? I mean, out of all the ways to die, that was..." I stopped talking, as tears streaked down my face.
To my surprise, Agent Bowler leaned over and hugged me. He softly kept whispering comforting words in my ear until I calmed down and his partner came back from talking to my father.
"Agent, you ready to go?"
Sam nodded and gave me one last hug. That was as what I expected to be the last I saw of him or at least not to see him again that night breaking into my house.
"Agent Bowler, What the hell?"
He put his hands in front of him.
"Look, you're in terrible danger. The thing that killed your sister, it's here," he said, softly and urgently.
"So you broke into my house?"
"We wanted to keep as quiet as possible. It's sensitive to noise."
"It? What are you talking about? How's in my house?"
The other agent stepped in front of him.
"Look, lady, we don't have time to explain everything to you, we need to get you and your parents out of here!"
"Please, Y/N, you need to leave."
"Why should I trust you? Are you even FBI?"
"Not really, but we do want to protect you from what killed your sister."
I don't know why but I trusted the tall, long haired man.
"Fine, but what should I call you? I'm guessing Bowler isn't your real name?"
He gave me the soft smile I had fallen in love with.
"Call me Sam."
Yeah, my life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. I had become a hunter and would've probably dived off the deep end if it hadn't been for Sam. He was my anchor to reality and, as I fondly called him when Dean wasn't there, my teddy bear. He rough when he was in the job, but I knew he was just a big softy. One time he had even let me braid his hair.
"Hey, Sam," I said, drawing out the words.
"Yes, Princess?"
I giggled. I loved when he called me that.
"Can I braid your hair?"
He looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I did my best puppy eyes. He sighed.
"You know what? Sure."
I practically squealed and positioned myself behind him to start.
Twenty minutes later, I had done two beautiful French braids and stuck little bows on the end.
"How's it lookin' back there?" He asked playfully.
"Absolutely gorgeous," I said and we both burst out laughing.
"Wait, wait!" I exclaimed and scurried off.
"Y/N, what are you doing?"
I ran back into the run and quickly snapped a couple pictures.
"Alright, all done. You can wanna see?"
He shrugged.
"Sure."
I gave him a mirror. He took one look and burst out laughing.
"You actually did a really good job!"
I took a dramatic bow.
"Thank you!"
He suddenly turned very serious.
"If you tell Dean, I will destroy you."
I giggled, remembering him trying to get my phone and delete the pictures.
"Sam, I think your girlfriend is going insane! She's laughing to herself again!" Dean called out.
Sam hugged me from behind and played with my hair.
"I think she's perfect," he said.

Sorry, that was so cheesy☺️ remember to vote, comment, and request anything you want!