Prank off (Dean)

"It's not that bad."
Dean buried his face in his hands and when he finally looked up again his face was the same shade as his hair: pink. Sam and Dean had started a prank war...well, more like Dean started it. Sam woke up yesterday with water cups surrounding his bed. He had laughed it off and acted like it was no big deal, but I knew better. I tried to warn Dean, but he said he had it handled. Several hours later, he had frantically woken me up, asking me how to get dye out of hair. I tried not to laugh, I really did, but, c'mon, the badass Dean Winchester has pink hair. Finally I calmed myself down and tried to do the same for Dean.
"Fine, fine. I'll go to the store and get you some hair dye removal."
He smiled, "Thank you! How can I ever repay you?"
"First of all," Dean's face fell, causing me to laugh again, "Don't worry I'm not going to ask anything crazy. I want in on the action."
He raised an eyebrow, "You want to be in the prank war? That might be a problem."
"What,why? I was asking mainly out of courtesy!"
"Y/N, you are kind of scary."
"And you're not?"
He scoffed, "I'm not the one who drugged a guys drink because he insulted one of your fandom things."
"He called my favorite character a bitch, who should get kicked off the show! And it was a laxative."
He didn't say anything, so I tried again.
"Okay, what if someone said Scooby-Doo was a horrible show with no good content."
He widened his eyes, "There would be pain."
I nodded, "Exactly. And what if someone dyed your hair pink?"
He thought for a minute, and I watched as his lip slowly curled up into an sly smile.
"I hire an evil genius."
I returned the smile.
"That's what I'm here for. We're going to need supplies and you're coming with me."
He groaned, "I can't go out like this!"
"Put on a hoodie, wimp! You're coming with me."
"Fine. Fine. Give me a minute."
"Alright, see you soon... Strawberry Shortcake."
"I hate you."
"Love you too, Deano," I pushed his towards the door, "now hurry!"
A hour and a lot of grumbling later we had the supplies and the hair dye removal. While Dean figured out how to stop being Pinky Pie, I was preparing the epic prank. First, the typical bucket over the door. That seems lame, but it's only the distraction and it's not filled with water. Once he thinks he's in the clear, the rest of the prank kicks in. Let's just say I was very excited to avenge Dean's hair.
"Ta-da!"
Dean was doing a half curtsy with his arms spread wide, showing off his hair, which was now its annoyingly not blond or brown perfect hair.
"Nice, I'm almost done."
I pulled the bucket a little to left and arranged the string so it would hit the unusual height of the giraffe of a man we were trying to prank. I turned around to Dean with a smile.
"Now I'm ready!"
Before he could respond, we heard Sam entering the bunker. I gestured vehemently to Dean and he both hid behind the door to one of Sam's favorite rooms to read and research. We heard his thudding footsteps come closer and I covered my mouth to keep from giggling. Soon enough, he walked through the door. He opened the door and the bucket fell precisely over the center of his head. The dark brown liquid spilled over his head and down his tall frame. As predicted, he flailed about and let out an unearthly yell.
"ARGH, Dean, I'm going to kiLL YOU!"
I got up from behind the bed and went closer to Sam, who still had his eyes closed to protect them from the mystery liquid.
"Hello, Sam." I said smugly.
He turned towards my voice, "E tu Y/N?"
I laughed, stepping to the side to evade his searching hands.
"Yeah, it's me. Have fun cleaning that off."
He wiped his face, then flicked his hands, causing drops off the liquid go everywhere.
"Ew, what is it?"
I snorted, "I'm not telling you! All I'll say is that you should shower. Quickly."
"What?!? Dean, I assume this is your fault!"
Dean's head peeked up from behind the couch.
"Revenge is sweet, Sammy."
He sauntered over with a smug smile and continued to gloat over Sam.
"Told you I would get you back!"
"I'm a little disappointed, honestly. The bucket over the door, not very original, is it?"
I shrugged, "Hey, it worked didn't it?"
Sam scoffed, "Sure, if this is what working is. All I have to do is take a shower."
I stamped my foot and huffed, "Whatever, Sam."
"I'm going to go wash off this poor excuse of a prank. See ya!" He said smirking.
Dean and I waited until he walked out of earshot before bursting into laughter.
"Oh, we got him so good! He totally believed you!" Dean said in between laughs.
"I know! We're the best!"
We have each other a high five and laughed again.
"Now all we have to do is wait," Dean said.
We didn't have to wait for very long. A few minutes later, we heard yelling from in the bathroom.
"Y/N! Dean! Get in here now!"
We both ran to the bathroom eager to see the product of our hard work. Sam had a towel around his waist and no shirt on, which would usually make me blush, but now? His face, some of his neck, and his arms were a bright orange shade and even his hair was a little orange. I had put the strongest tanning oil I could find in the bucket, one with the instructions to not get wet an hour afterwards or else "some discoloration might occur".
"Wow, Sam, you must be really angry because you're face is red. Wait, no, it's orange?" I asked sarcastically.
Dean and I both laughed and high fived again.
"What is this?!?" Sam exclaimed, clearly mad.
Dean smirked at me before answering, "That is our 'poor excuse of a prank.'"
"Yeah, Sammy, don't you know orange is the new tan?"
He pointed at us threateningly, "I'm so going to get you two for this!"
"Good luck with that, Cheeto."
I smirked at Dean.
"Yeah, Carrots."
He started chasing after us and we ran out of the bathroom, only to hear the door slam behind us. We both looked at each other, before bursting out laughing again. Eventually, I calmed down enough to talk.
"That was awesome!"
He smiled at me, "What would I do without my evil genius?"