You deserve the world (Dean)

Bang! The sound of Dean's chuckle mixed with my sleepy groan as I rubbed my head from where I had just hit it against the impala's door.
"Why did you have to go over that pothole so fast?" I whined.
"Why'd you have to fall asleep?" Dean answered.
"Um, because I'm tired. It's like 12!"
Dean looked out the window before glancing at me.
"More like 3. You were asleep for a while."
Oops, I didn't mean to sleep that long. I know it must have been boring for Dean to drive for so long without someone to talk to. Then I noticed something.
"Hey, why isn't the radio on?"
"Well, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up or bother you."
I raised my eyebrows surprised. Dean never turns off his music. After all, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts their cakehole. I was about to shrug it off as a case of rare courtesy, then noticed something. Was Dean... blushing? Ok, now I'm confused. Oh well, it's too dark to see anything really.
"How close are we?"
Dean sighed. "We're still 6 hours away."
I wrinkled my nose at the thought of spending that much more time in the car. Dean noticed my expression and laughed.
"What? You don't like spending time with me?"
Actually I did, I really did, but that wasn't the point.
"We've been in the car forever and as much as I love baby, my foot has fallen asleep and I'm still tired. And if I'm feeling rough, you must be worse."
Dean furrowed his brow then looked at me.
"Do you want to stop?"
I usually let him decide when we stop and eat, but I was really tired.
"Can we?"
"Yeah, of course."
We drove for another twenty minutes because we are in the middle of nowhere. I try to stay awake and keep up a conversation, but i keep nodding off or rambling. We finally found the typical sketchy, slightly frightening motel and pulled in. I barely noticed there was a lot of cars there. Dean nudged me then whispered,
"Hey, you awake?"
I mumbled a string of incoherent noises to indicate that yeah I was, but I was neither happy or completely awake. I heard the sound of him chuckling then opening and closing his door. Shaking my head to wake myself up a bit, I opened my door and hauled myself out. I grabbed my bag and started following Dean inside. There was a neon sign on the door which was supposed to say Bemerick Motel but most of the letters had gone out so it now spelled eek mote. This made me snort for some reason and I caught Dean giving me an amused if slightly concerned look. We finally arrived at the front desk, where an middle age woman was tapping her excessively long red nails in impatience. I was vaguely aware of Dean talking to her, but didn't hear him calling my name until the second time.
"Huh?" I intelligently said.
"They only have one room left."
I shrugged, we'd shared a room before.
"It only has one bed."
Oh. That explained the slightly flustered look on his face. On any other day I would have said for us to keep driving, but, you know what, screw it. I could get over my awkward self if it meant sleep. So I tried to play it cool and shrugged again.
"I'm cool with it if you are."
He nodded, but looked away before I could get a good look at his face.
"We'll take it."
"Took you long enough," I heard the woman grumble not very quietly.
Now we were walking to the room with the keys in Dean's hand. He paused in front of a door then waited for me to open the door for me. I said thanks and walked into the room, the familiar musty smell making me wrinkle my nose. I flipped on the lights as Dean closed the door. He let me use the bathroom first and I brushed my teeth, splashed water on my face and changed into my pajamas, which was just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I crawled into the queen size bed as Dean went into the bathroom. I was already half asleep by the time he came out, but I could feel his weight moving the mattress slightly. I faded into a deep sleep...
Which was abruptly ended when I woke up screaming thanks to a nightmare. You kind of expect it after a while, the nightmares and mental breakdowns, when you're a hunter. It's a given that hunting literal monsters is going to mess you up a bit, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. I hardly even remembered the dream, just a blur of red eyes, dark shapes, and a lot of pain. Dean had a hand on my shoulder, but it took me a minute to realize he was there and what he was saying.
"It's okay. I'm here. You're fine, nothings going to hurt you."
I looked over at him with tears in my eyes. His eyes were full of pity and understanding. I had heard him yelling at night too, so I know he knew what I was going through.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
I shook my head. He paused before asking his next question.
"Do you need a hug?"
"Yeah." My voice came out as a defeated whimper. I felt Dean's arms surround me and pull me closer to him.  He let me cry in his arms, until I eventually calmed down.
"Sorry."
I felt him move his head to look at me.
"For what?"
"You drove ten hours straight to let me sleep. You stopped for me. And I woke you up. And now your shirts dirty."
He tilted my chin up so we were looking straight into each other's eyes. He spoke firmly, with absolute confidence.
"Don't think there's anything I wouldn't do to keep you safe and happy. Because there's not."
I was stunned for a second, before whispering,
"You're going to make me cry again."
He smiled, then kissed my forehead.
"Get some sleep, sweetheart. You deserve it."
I snuggled closer to him and I think he thought I was asleep, but I heard him whisper,
"You deserve the world."