Your first hunt

Dean-
"Do you have your gun?"
"Yes."
"And the salt."
"Yes, Dean," I sighed. "This may be my first hunt, but it's not my first day on this earth. I know what I'm doing."
He pulled me close and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I know, I just want you to be safe."
"Yeah, I know."
I finished packing my bag and looked at him with excitement.
"Let's go!"
Soon, we piled ourselves and our gear and the Impala and Sam, Dean and I were on our way to a small town in Utah. We checked into a slightly sketchy hotel, one room for me and one room the boys. The FBI getup Dean had helped me pick out looked pretty good and even made Dean blushed. We ended the easy salt and burn pretty quickly and enjoyed a celebratory pie.
Sam- I grunted as I heaved the many bags of groceries into the hood of the Impala. Usually Dean wouldn't let me take Baby, but we were desperate for food, pie, and beer. I heard a noise behind me and I spun around. I peered at the dark parking lot, trying to hear the source of the noise. After a couple seconds, I decided it was just my imagination and continued with the groceries. Then I was knocked to the ground. I groaned in pain and saw the figure looming over me. He was a tall man, but what really scared me was the color of his eyes: black. Thankfully, I was prepared and took the knife out of my boot, slashing at him and splashing him with the holy water in the flask at my hip. Sam being the protective boyfriend he is, had made me memorize the exorcism a while ago and I recited it, causing the demon to thrash and scream. Soon, it was all over and I called the police to help the confused man. I drove back to the bunker and walked through the door.
"How was the store?" Sam asked.
"More importantly, did you get the pie?"
"Okay, except for the demon."
"Except for the What!"
I then remembered the boys talking about suspicious activity in the area.
"It must have been causing all the weird stuff you've been talking about."
"Are you okay?" Sam asked.
"Hell yeah." I said with a grin, " I killed my first demon!"