Birthday (Sam and Dean)

These are a little long for preferences, so I separated them into two parts. Enjoy!

Sam- His birthday

Smack! I swatted at Dean's hand as he tried to get into my frosting.
"Dean! That's for the cake!"
He chuckled.
"Okay, control freak."
I raised my hand, ready to smack him again. He backed off and put his hands in front of him.
I heard Sam call out from the hallway, "Y/N?"
I widened my eyes and hissed at Dean, "Stall him!"
"Why do I have to- ow! Okay, okay."
He walked off to stall Sam and I frantically iced the cake. I heard Dean and his voices getting closer.
"Wait, Sam, why don't we just go... that way!"
"Dean, I want a beer."
I called out, "It's okay, Dean."
"What's okay? Y/N?"
Sam walked into the kitchen with a confused look on his face. The confusion quickly changed into surprise as he saw what I had prepared. I had set out a huge meal with decorations everywhere. I held up the cake and smiled.
"Surprise!"
Sam smiled, "Oh my gosh, this is great! You didn't have to do this."
"Of course I did, it's your birthday!"
Dean chimed in, "Yeah, happy birthday... bitch."
Sam chuckled, "Thanks, jerk."

Your birthday

If I had to name the four things in this world it would be  Sam, sleep, food, and Netflix. In that order. Sam, being the best boyfriend in the world, let me wake up whenever I wanted to, which turned out to be 12 pm. I stretched and basically fell out of bed and decided to take a shower. I took a quick one and blow dried my hair and threw on one of Sammy's flannels and leggings I walked to the kitchen where I smelled bacon. I saw that he had set out a beautiful meal with all my favorite foods. He looked at me smiling and I'm sure he was about to say something nice before Dean interrupted.
"Oh, thank god! Sam wouldn't let me eat anything before you got here and you sleep forever!"
I smiled, "Hi, Dean."
Sam got up and hugged me.
"Happy birthday, beautiful!"
I hugged him back and said, "You are the best person ever."
"No, you are!"
I smiled and kissed him for a couple seconds, until Dean grumbled.
"My bacon is better."

Dean- His birthday

"Alright, I've got the cake. Bobby, you take care of the streamers. Sam, make the burgers. Cas, you can set the table."
A chorus of yes ma'ams followed my orders and everyone got busy, getting ready for the party. After 10 months of dating Dean, Sam told me they never really had a big party and I immediately knew what I had to do. It wasn't anything fancy, but I had put a lot of work into it to make sure it was perfect. He definitely deserved it. He was supposed to come home in an hour, having met with an old friend of his. I made the cake and checked on Bobby and Sam.
They were doing great and I thought maybe nothing would go wrong, but then I turned to Cas. Sweet, innocent, fruit punch covered Cas.
"Cas, oh my god!"
"No, it's fruit punch."
I sighed.
"No, Cas. I meant... never mind. Oh, you got it on the table!"
He looked embarrassed, "I'll fix it."
I patted his shoulder, "I'm sure you will. Quickly."
I said the next words to the whole group, "He's going to be here in the next 10 minutes so get busy people!"
"Actually probably less than that." Dean said.
"Dean! You're... here."
He smiled, "I see your observation skills have gotten better."
"Aww, I wanted to surprise you!"
"And you did." He looked around the room before continuing.
"You did all this, for me?"
"What gave you that idea?" I fake gasped. "Was it the happy birthday dean poster?"
He playfully punched me and I stepped away, but he caught me and pulled me into a hug. I heard him whisper into my hair.
"Thank you. This is the best birthday ever."

Your birthday

"Wake up, loser. We're going shopping."
I squinted at Dean, not understanding what he was saying so early in the morning.
"What?"
"It's your birthday. We're going shopping for a dress and theeen..." he paused dramatically, "I have a surprise!"
"But... sleep?" I asked, still not happy about being awake. I tried to look as cute as possible to get me a couple more minutes.
"Fine. Move over."
"Yay! Cuddles!"
He raised an eyebrow and I laughed.
"C'mon! You know you love cuddles."
He laid next to me and squeezed me tightly.
"Okay. Just don't let anyone know, I have a reputation."
After 10 minutes of drowsy warmth, he hauled me out of bed and sent me to go get ready. 45 minutes later, I had taken a shower and done my makeup and hair. I walked out to see Dean waiting patiently.
"You ready to go?"
I nodded and we headed to the car. He let me pick the music, but I decided to be nice and play my favorite classic rock. We finally got to the outlet and I tried on a couple different dresses but nothing was working out. I turned to the last dress, a light blue one, and tried it on. I walked out to show Dean.
"Dean? What about this one?"
He looked at me and scanned me up and down, making me blush. He opened his mouth and tried to form sentences.
"You look... I think.. it's..."
I laughed, "I'll take that as a yes."
He smirked and we bought the dress and headed out. I was excited to see where we were going but he blindfolded me. I finally felt the car stop and heard Dean moving around.
"What are you doing?"
"Hang on." He grunted.
He led me outside and took off my blindfold. Dean was wearing a tuxedo and a nervous smile. I went closer and put a hand on his chest.
"Oh, that is very hot..."I trailed off as I looked behind him. We were in a meadow by a creek. There was a table set up with lights, food, and flowers.
"Oh my god."
"Do you like it- oh you're crying! Are you actually crying?"
I sniffed, "Don't tell anyone I have a reputation."
I kissed him and we hugged.
"I love you so much." I said into his chest.
He pulled back, smiling.
"Happy birthday, sweetheart."