Anything You Say (Dean)

I've always cared too much. It's hard for me to say no to someone. That's why hunting is so difficult for me, I have to be able to make the hard call. Dean and Sam know me very well, I mean, they should since we've known each other for years. We're family and we take care of each other. So, when they say "we can take care of it" and leave me behind in a motel, I was understandably pissed. I paced around the room past midnight stressing. Finally I heard the door open and turned around.
"Dean! Sam!"
The boys were beat up, scratches and bruises everywhere. Dean was worse, he limped in, grimacing.
"Oh my god, what happened?"
Dean raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, fine. What usually happens."
I stepped closer, just in time to catch Dean as he stumbled forward.
"Woah, there. Let's get you patched up."
I helped Dean to the bed, as Sam went to take a shower and fix up his minor wounds.
"Alright, idiot, what hurts most."
"My back. Stupid spirit slashed me with a knife."
"Ah, okay. Take off your shirt."
Dean smirked, "Easy there, ti-"
His snarky remark was cut short by a pained gasp.
"You are the one who should go easy. I got it."
I carefully pulled off his shirt, wincing at the groans and gasps.
"Woah," I said, seeing the deep cuts in his back. His very well muscled back. Nope, not right now Y/N, I thought to myself. I had had a crush on him for a while, I mean who wouldn't- the hair, the jawline, the leather jacket. But we were hunters and if I wanted to keep things good, I couldn't make it awkward by telling him I liked him, when he didn't like me back. And right now he was in pain and needed my help.
"You okay back there?" He asked me.
"Yeah, Yeah, just this is going to hurt."
I poured some sterilizer on it and he gasped, his hand waving around until it found my hand, which he squeezed tightly. I winced as he basically crushed my hand, until the pain eased and he lessened his grip, but he didn't let go.
"Are you okay?" I asked him, worriedly.
"Yeah, just... Ow."
I stared at his hand still squeezing mine.
"Dean, uh, you're going to need to let go of my, uh, hand now."
"Oh, uh, right. Sorry."
"You're fine," I said quickly and finished stitching him up.
After twenty more minutes of him complaining and me telling him to shut up, I was finally done.
"Okay, that's it. That's about as good as I can do."
I handed him his shirt and tried not to stare at his very toned chest. To my surprise, he turned and threw it in the trash can.
"To torn up to keep," he explained.
I expected him to walk away but he just stood there staring at me.
"So..." I said, lamely, to break the tension.
He blushed and dropped his head.
"Y/N..."
"Dean, whatever it is, you know you can tell me, right?"
He shook his head.
"I don't want to ruin things," he mumbled.
"Ruin what?"
He looked at me with those candy apple green eyes I had fallen in love with.
"Us."
Was this what I thought it was? I decided to take a leap of faith and prayed I was right.
"I say go ahead and ruin it."
He looked at me, almost stunned, then chuckled.
"Gotta say, that wasn't what I was expecting. But alright, here goes. I really like you. Like more than friends."
"Oh my god, I love when I'm right."
Dean looked confused.
"I'm sorry, what?"
I blushed.
"Yeah, I like you too, idiot."
He smiled and looked at my eyes then to my lips then back again. I sighed.
"Just kiss me, Dean."
"Anything you say."