Cupcakes (Castiel)

Bored. I was bored out of my mind. The boys had been gone for four days already and I had already done anything of interest in the bunker. They didn't leave me behind because I wasn't a good hunter or anything. Even Dean and all of his overprotectiveness knew I was capable of taking care of myself, but apparently this hunt had been given to them by a family friend, who had trust issues. Not like I can blame anyone who's seen someone come back as a ghost or an innocent person possessed. Hell, I had major trust issues, but this was getting excessive and, did I mention, boring. I had already cleaned the whole bunker so the boys wouldn't be mad at me when I came back. After I finished my two books, I had practiced in the shooting range, baked cookies and cupcakes, and even tried sketching a bit. Now I was trying to do some research, but the book wasn't making any sense. Especially because it was in a different language I barely knew. My phone buzzed and I snatched it up, hoping for a we'll be there soon text. Instead Sam had texted me that they would probably be gone a couple more days. Groaning in frustration, I threw the book at the wall. Right then, I heard the whoosh of an angel teleporting into the room. I turned around eagerly. At this point I would take almost any angel, but I was happy to see my favorite.
"Cas!"
He gave me a small smile, "Hello, Y/N."
He looked around before asking, "Where are Dean and Sam?"
"They went out for a hunt. They've been gone for four days!"
His countenance quickly changed, "Do you think that they are in danger?"
I laughed, "No, no. Sam just texted me. They're fine. I'm just really bored."
"Oh."
There was a long pause and I thought about what to say. I wasn't usually this bad at casual conversation, but Cas made me nervous. There was something about his beautiful blue eyes that made me forget what I was talking about. I remembered what I was going to say and cleared my throat.
"So, Cas. What were you needing Sam and Dean for? Can I help you with it?"
He shuffled his feet before answering, "I don't think it's something you can help with."
"Oh, ok."
Ouch. That hurt a little. However, I knew I was probably something beyond my pay grade or something personal. As much as I would like to say I could do whatever, I started hunting years after Sam and Dean. Still, it would've been nice to get out of the bunker and do something.
Cas must have noticed my sullen expression because he said, "Is there anything I can do for you?"
I tilted my head, confused.
"Don't you have stuff you need to do?"
He shuffled his feet around concerned and looked embarrassed.
"Well, nothing that would take precedent over you."
I blushed. We were pretty close, both saving each other's life's a couple time. I had always had a bit of a crush on him, I mean who wouldn't with his adorable smile and that head tilt thing he does. But he's a literal angel, so I had never had much hope that he would like me back. I quickly brought myself in check. He probably just meant that in a nice, friendly way.
"It's fine. I can just..."
I gestured vaguely about the room. Another long pause ensued before I remembered something.
"Hey, do you like cupcakes?"
He shrugged, "I've never tried one."
I gasped.
"You've never... alright we're changing that right now."
I hopped up off the couch and started walking to the kitchen stopping before the container and taking off the lid. I picked one out and handed it to him. I smiled as he sniffed it tentatively, before stuffing the whole thing in his mouth. I burst out laughing as icing got all over his face. He chewed and eventually swallowed, smiling with me.
"These are very good. May I have another?"
I grinned, "Of course."
I eyed the cupcakes and picked out a bright blue one and handed it to him.
"Here, it matches your eyes."
This time he ate slower and I picked out my own purple one. We both finished ours very quickly, scarfing down the bright icing and smiling through a mouthful of cake. I put my cupcake liner down and turned back to him. Then he reached his hand towards my face then pause halfway there.
"You have some icing on your face. Would you like me to wipe it off for you?"
I blushed before nodding. He gently wiped off the icing before smiling at me. My heart was racing and I kept telling myself to calm down. It wasn't working.
And then, he kissed me.
Suddenly, my world was spinning and I was kissing back. It felt so right that I could melt into him. My hands slid around his neck and I felt his hands around my waist. He tasted like the sweet vanilla of cupcakes and I could kiss him all day long.
"Woah guys." Sam said.
SAM! I whipped my head around to see Sam and Dean looking at us with incredulous expressions on their face.
"Wow, you guys are home early." I managed to squeak out while stepping away from Cas.
Dean snorted, "No shit, Sherlock."
"We were going to surprise you," Sam explained, then chuckled before continuing, "but I guess you're the one who surprised us."
I looked at Cas who was blushing as much as I was. I sighed and said the only thing I could think of.
"You want a cupcake?"