He's impressed by you

Sam- I cut the head off one vampire then spun around to kick another in its face. It stumbled backward, but recovered quickly. I slashed at it with a knife, but it ducked. However, I anticipated the move and punched immediately after knocking the vamp backward. Startled, the vamp didn't have time to fight back before I cut his head off. I stood looking at the body, catching my breath then turned around. Sam looked at Mw with wide eyes from across the room.
"What?" I asked, confused by his behavior.
"Nothing. Just... that was really badass."
I could feel myself blushing. Sam Winchester just called Me a badass.
"Thanks." I managed to get out before composing myself and giving him a smile. This was a good day.
Dean-  I crouched in the dim sewer, peeking out to see if the shape shifter was there. Seeing the black jacket and blond hair of the man the shifter had become, I quickly retreated back into the shadows. I heard him giving the typical speech about how he had one and no one could stop him now to Dean who he had tied up to a rusty vertical pipe. I rolled my eyes and decided that I should make myself known and stepped out into the open space.
"You might want to rethink that whole no one can stop me thing. You're practically jinxing yourself."
The shifter spun around and grinned, " Ah, the Winchester's new companion. When I said no one could stop me, I meant it."
I smirked, " Actions speak louder then words."
With that line, I ran the last few steps to him and punched him right in the face. Unfortunately, he caught my arm and held it tightly and twisted it behind your back. In response, I kicked him and the shin and shook off his hold. Facing him again I aimed a kick at his stomach, this time successful. Taking my chance now that he was stunned, I swung out my leg in an arc and knocked his feet out from under him. Snatching up Dean's gun that was to my left, I quickly put two of the silver bullets into his head. The now corpse slumped and a pool of blood starting spreading out across the already disgusting floor. I turned around with a slight smile on my face then realized Dean was still tied up. Quickly I untied him then offered my hand to help him up. He accepted it and I pulled him up. I turned to him and asked,
"You good?"
He didn't answer for a bit just looked at me.
"Dean, you alright?"
He nodded then smiled, "Yeah, it's just..."
"What?"
"You're awesome."
I smirked.
"I know."