Seek The Answer

Começar do início

I sighed. Melissa gave me a small smile.

" Come on. Get your stuff and we'll look for her. Together. "Melissa said laying a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and then quickly grabbed my things. I stuffed some snacks, water and some extra clothing in my backpack.

This might take awhile...

I swung my backpack on my back and left a small cryptic note for the others once they barge in. I quickly jumped back on the roof to see Melissa standing up with a backpack of her own.

"When did you--- Nevermind. Let's go. "I said.

She nodded and we jumped off the roof and head straight to the woods. Melissa had held out her tracker. I poof out my ears and tail and so did Melissa.

" Have you picked up any scent Aaron?."Melissa said not lifting her head from

I sniff around and nodded.

"No... Can't seem to pick up anything.. "I said.

A few hours of walking, we decided to sit and set out camp in front of a waterfall.

" Does mom and dad know?. "I asked.

" Yes. I told them that we are heading to a business trip. Since, there were a lot of business trips canceled. Eventually, they believed me. How crazy is that?. "Melissa said.

She was still staring at the tracker and at her phone. I looked around. My ears then twitch. I stood up and so did Melissa. We heard rustles and growls.

" Come out. "Melissa said.

The rustles and growling became louder.

" Come out!. "I shouted.

Not the best Idea but it was for showing who was tough.
Suddenly, a woman with red blood hair came out. Her complexion was completely black. We back up.

" You shouldn't have come. "The woman said.

" That voice... "I murmured.

" Y/n?. "Melissa said.

" You made one big mistake!. "Y/n said braking at us then black smoke covered her and she disappeared.

" Aaron. I think we should head back home.. "Melissa said with fear laced in her voice.

" Remember when I said I didn't want to lose her?."I asked looking at her.

"Aaron, it's not the best--. "

" I won't leave without her.. "i said looking at her.

" Aaron, it's dangerous! Staying out in the open with her around, sneaking at us. We don't know what she might do!."Melissa argued.

I growled. "Tell me, was me being an Ultima not fearful enough for you?." I barked

"Aar--. "

" I AM a monster too! You can go home! I don't need you.. "I said grabbing my backpack and running away.

" Aaron!!. "

I ran as fast as I could. I turned Into a werewolf and ran through the woods with my backpack on. I eventually ended up in an old ragged and torn up village. I slowly walked in between what was supposed to be the gates? I turned back to my human form. I slowly walked in while looking around.

"Where am I?. "

I saw a house on a hill. I walked to it and attempted to knock on it. The door fell backwards. I walked in and slowly and carefully made my way upstairs. I opened the doors and eventually met ended up in a purple room. There was a ripped up purple bed. Everything was so old... I quickly made my way out of the house. I continued to walk through the little ragged village. I eventually ended up at a guard tower? I think that's what it is..

I looked up and checked if there was any way I could check it out.

"Aaron?. "I heard a voice behind me.

I quickly kicked the person behind me and then turned to see who I just kicked. I saw a yellow haired and blue green eyed boy.

" Hunter? What in Irene's name are you doing here?. "I asked helping him up.

" I was gonna ask the same thing.. "He said wiggling his jaw.

" I was here because I wandered here. You?. "I asked.

He looked down then back up at me.

" This was where Y/n and I met. She wandered here when she was a kid. Roman was like a dad to me too. Y/n told Roman to come home with her. Roman accepted Y/n's choices and took me in. That was the beginning of our friendship. "Hunter said.

" Wait. Why were you here when you met her?. "I asked.

He sighed. I guess I'm asking too many questions.

" My father and I were searching for shelter because my dad was being chased by creatures of the unknown.. Then, father got stabbed at his heart at the Irene's statue. The day, Y/n took me in was the death anniversary of my dad. I decided to stay at one of the houses here and lived my life here and surviving on my own.. "He said.

" You're a brave boy. "I said.

" Yeah. "He said.

Awkward silence came upon us. Hunter decided to break that silence with an offer.

" Come on, let's head to the lodge up the mountain. We'll eventually meet up with some of your friends. "Hunter said.

" But there is no--. "

" Don't worry. They are someone special. Plus, you'll need them for the search. "Hunter said.

" Are you trapping me or something?. "I asked.

Hunter laughed." Dude, I'm not a person who betrays. I swore to Roman if I ever betrayed him or the Lycan family and his company, that Y/n's Ultima side can tear me apart. "Hunter said as we began to walk.

" Tho, I hope she doesn't. "He said.

" She won't. "