announcement and ending

so this is where I gave up and decided I don't like this story anymore, so I'm just going to give a quick rundown of what would of happened if I continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the sports festival would go like usual but instead Izuku beats Todoroki and makes it to the final and battles Bakugo, Izuku wins thanks to removing all the air in the ring.

they get there hero names.

Izuku= forth change

Katsuku= Ground zero.

they go to internships, stain fight happens, they have the races, Izuku wins this time, training camp comes and Bakugo goes, All might and All for one fight like usual, turns out F.T got another element, they move into the dorms.

rooms are judged them Bakudeku fight only to be kidnaped by F.T right in front of All might.

F.T= Fukato Tsume. her name means owl claw.

quirk: suigin Uno

can summon liquid mercury feathers that hardens on touch.

has a pet owl named Yoru meaning night.

oh no Izuku is be infused with the other elements to make a stone that will let the welder control the world.

Fukato puts the stone into a necklace because why not? earthquakes spread around the world.

heavy storms crash all around them as Fukato stands on top of an of a tower of dirt, heros try to take her down but get no ware.

the LOV team up with the hero's to take F.T down since she is a mutual enemy, some how all for one convinces all might to let him fight.

some how the heros and villain team all get cornered and have to fight powerful villain grunts.

Katsuki, Endever, Aizawa, Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima and Todoroki end up fighting F.T.

Endever dies because he is an amazing parent, I can read the sarcasms.

everyone else yells out to Izuku to fight it or some shit, and recalls times he has helped them or something.

the stone cracks and starts to burn, more fighting happens F.T loses control of the power of the stone and then the ground around them starts to crack and lava slips through because every one wants to play the floor is lava.

some more fighting till everyone is badly hurt and bakugo can hardly stand but somehow in one last attempt to get Izuku back his fingers scrape the stone saying that Izuku cant leave him and then the stone burst into light.

Izuku: green with purple and blue highlights.

gas: yellow/gold with silver and white highlights.

liquid: dark blue with gray and black highlights.

solid: black with green and orange highlights.

and then four figures appear, all covered in armour made of light, Izuku then places his hand into Bakugou's and pulls him to his feet.

than the others place there hands on bakugo's shoulders and back, and smiles at him "welcome to the family."

bakugo starts to glow and armour appears on him.

Bakugo: Orange with red and black highlights.

they all then turn to F.T to see her staggering to her feet.

she yells about she was meant to be the one with that power and then with a crazy look in her eyes she summons as many feathers as she can then lunches them at the group of 5 that stand in front of the injured group.

the feathers evaporate as gas steps forward.

then solid takes a step incasing her in dirt.

liquid moves and lava around them stabbing into the dirt, as F.T screams.

bakugo stomps up and the lava freezes and dirt crumbles reveling chains wrapped around F.Ts body.

Izuku steps next to bakugo as the lava around them changes to plasma that weaves into the chain before turning to electricity, electrifying the chain as it pulled her down into the earth.

"that's one down now for the rest." bakugo says with a smirk as they turn to the others in the room.

3 years later the group of five are the most powerful hero's, they ended up defeating all for one and the LOV.

hero names.

fourth change

third burn

second turn

first step

ground zero

as a group: five elements.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep that's me giving up on this sorry for those who wanted me to finish it, but anyone who wants to use the idea and write it for themselves are allowed.

again I'm sorry to disappoint, I just don't like the idea anymore and don't feel like continuing.

from Spirit­_noir.