chapter 8 rw

No ones POV

Its time Bakugo was on one side of the yard, Midoriya on the other end getting ready to fight for number one.

Inko was on the side line ready to call out start, the sun has started to set leaving a warm, orange tint all around.

"Get ready to be number 2 Izuku." Bakugo screamed as he got in a fighting position "well just have to see about that Katsuki." Midoriya said getting in position.

"all right I don't want to go back to the hospital so soon so be careful and good luck, 3, 2, 1 fight." Inko said running inside so she doesn't get in the way.

the second Inko said fight Izuku started to transform as Katsuki ran top speed at Izuku with a right hook but Deku side steps out of the road and does an axe kick to Katsuki's back "you always start with a right hook you should change your fighting stile once in a while." right as Deku finished talking Bakugo swiped Deku of his feet.

"oh, but I have Deku." Bakugo says as he goes to kick Midoriya in the chest as he is getting up but at the last second Deku finished turning into a big cloud of dark and light greens with mist eyes and mouth. " lets see what you do when I'm plasma then." Deku says as he starts to shoot bits of himself at Katsuki.

Bakugo's POV

I run at Deku ready to throw a right hook, but he sends plasma at me making me jump out of the way and fall face first to the ground "you cant hurt me if you cant get near me." I took my chance and ran up to Deku dodging plasma all the way before I kicked his legs as hard as I could knocking him over " oh but I can Deku." I say as I go to kick him in the chest to stop him from getting up, but he turns into plasma mode "lets see what you do when I'm plasma." Deku says as he starts to throw bits of himself at me.

he has much better shot then earlier and he's faster how am I meant to dodge all of this. "ahhh" I screamed as one of the plasma shots hit me on the right side of the stomach and exploded in an electrical burst nocking me over forcing the air out of my lungs.

I slowly get up and catch my breath as Deku stopped his attack and flies over to me slowly, when Deku got within an arms length of me I let of the biggest explosion I could and ran at him watching as the explosion effected the plasma making bits of him turn back to normal then back to plasma. "you know you are really good with your quirk I'm only just holding myself together, if I lose concentration I start to turn back." Deku says as he slowly dodges my blows each punch laced with explosions getting closer and closer.

Deku POV

he's getting closer with every punch I'm not going to be able to keep up with all his blows I've got to do something fast or else I'm doomed, I think. "PHANTOM TIME!" I scream as I turn to normal well what seams normal reality, I'm half plasma half normal I can get hurt like when Im normal, but in this form but I'm faster and can throw weaker plasma blasts but it costs parts of me till it reconnects, or I make more plasma.

I fly out of the way of a blast only for kacchan to run after me bosting himself with his explosions, so I run at him as fast as lightning and use my undead strength to hit kacchan in the gut, but he does the same with an explosion knocking the wind out of me and sending him back.

as I'm getting back up kacchan pushes me back down and puts me in a head lock putting more and more force in his grip because I wont faint because I don't need to breath, that... was a... good Hit it Knocked all the air... out of... my lungs. He says still trying to catch his breath.

Inko POV

I watch Bakugo trying to knock Izuku out by not letting him breath but what he doesn't know is that Izuku doesn't need to breath. that's when I see Bakugo raise his hand and start to punch Izuku as hard as he could hoping to knock him out. that's when I walk out to stop the fight.

"Bakugo stop Izuku has lost you knocked him out!" I yell as I pull Izuku out of Bakugo's grasp and looking him over finding no injurys and letting out a sigh so by this I declare that you Bakugo Katsuki are the winner of this fight, now help me bring Izuku in, so I can tend to both of your injuries that zap looks bad." I say as I point to the electrical burn on his belly, all Bakugo did was smile helped me bring Izuku in.

Deku POV

"ow, my head hurts what happened." I say as I open my eyes only to see Katsuki with a smirk "I beat your ass number two." He says as I close my eyes and put my hands on my face and scream "ahhhhhhh you only won because youve have had your quirk of about three months when I've only had my quirk for two weeks, you've had more time to practice."

I sit up and face kacchan as he ruffles my hair saying "ha, you just have to wait till next time we fight but for now you're mums getting us some ice cream from the freezer as a treat, she said after you get to tell you that we need to have showers get dressed and brush our teeth before bed so get up." kacchan says and gets up and walks over to his bag to get his clothing. "fine." I get up and walk over to my room after kacchan and I have our showers and got dressed he walked over to the kitchen to find two bowls of ice cream and my mum on the phone to Kacchan's mum.

"well lets eat our ice cream and brush our teeth before you go to bed." I say as we walk over to the kitchen and grab our ice cream salted caramel my favorite." what do you mean I go to bed youre going to bed as well. you don't get to have different bed time as me!" we sit at the dinner table and grab our spoons kacchan put a spoon full in his mouth letting the sweet flavor and cold texture of the caramel ice cream melt on his tongue changing his pout to a subtitle smile.

"well actorly I don't need to sleep." I say as I put a spoon full in my mouth. " WHAT WHY!" kacchan yells staring at me with his spoon only cm away from his mouth "well first of all I'm dead, second I'm plasma and plasma is just a mix of energy, heat and matter, and third, yes I can sleep but it is really hard to since I'm so full of energy, and you've already knocked me out once today so I'm not going to be able to sleep for days I feel like I could run for days on end." I say as I finish my ice cream (he was eating as he talked) and walked over to put my bowl in the sink for mum to wash.

"oh, come on, between the healing thing and turning to plasma and now this what cant you do?" questioned kacchan as we walked to my room to get ready for bed. "easy, I will tell you what I can't do." I say as I get into my bed and kacchan gets in the bed I made on the extra mattress that's usual under my bed.

"well what is it." he asks "SLEEP!" I say as mum walks over to kisses me goodnight and hugs Kacchan goodnight before turning off the light "I hate you, of course you say sleep." kacchan says with an annoyed voice and a pout as he crosses his arms and turns away from me. "hay you are still the number one out of us be happy." I say as I get out of bed and walk over to the window. " of course, I am number one! now what are you going to do all night!?" he asks with the angry voice trying to seem as if he is still mad at me.

he turns over to look at me looking out the window "I think I'm going to think of ways to beat you till you fall asleep, once your asleep I think I'm going to do some research on plasma so I don't get bored and learn more about my quirk, I'm allowed to watch the news if I want, but you need to get some sleep, youre not dead like me." kacchan lies down says. "just don't wake me up stupid nerd even the number one hero needs to sleep once in a while."

1565 words

Shout out to savageturtletrin3 for helping me with editing.