chapter 9 rw

Izuku POV

today is Kacchan and I's first day at junior high we are both 10 I can say that I'm really existed but kacchan, "why do we future hero's need to go to a crappy junior high like this. yeah, he is not really existed. "Well look on the bright side three more years and we can go to U.A, well that is if we get in. I say trying to cheer him up "of course we will get in, It's impossible for us not to get in, we have been working our butts off training ourselves and our quirks for the past 6 years, actorly you might not make it U.A only wants the best and your still second." kacchan says as he punches my shoulder. "I'm only second by three points besides I was first for the past month." I say as we walk in the gates of the school. well my point still stands, for at this point in time the points are 155 to 158 my way." he says with a smirk, "well can you stop with the points and help me find the class room." I reply with a sigh.

"fine come on this way." he says as he drags me down the hall and in to a room. "as always you can find your way anywhere, you've got to teach me your secret." I say as we go over and get our self's a set with me sitting behind kacchan. "you know no matter how many times I try to teach you directions youre still going to fail." Bakugo says putting his feet on the table as I get my books out of my bright yellow bag mum got me for my birthday.

Time skip brought to you by our local sonic the hedgehog watching sonic the hedgehog.

No ones POV

"all right class settle down as you know today is your first day here so to help yous all settle in we are going to have an easy day with little to no work but before that I want to know what all your quirks and names are! so we are going to have a quirk show out on the field." at this very moment kacchan and I look at each other and node knowing what each other where thinking you want a quirk show you just got yourself a quirk show.

everybody cheered about getting to use there quirks and got up ready to head out to put on a quirk show, kacchan and I walk next to each other thinking of things to do, when we got outside our teacher walked out into a Circle and said "when I call your name I want you to walk out hear introduce yourself say a hobby or two then put on a show with your quirk or you can just tell us what your quirk and name is ok?" we all node and the teacher started to call names and kids put on a show kacchan kept giving them nicknames like Pinocchio, air head, flash light, fish face and flaming potato, which by the way where some of the nicer names, but after a while it was kacchan turn and as all ways It went off with a bang literally if I didn't go plasma and stop the explosion from reaching the class, there would be no more class.

as kacchan left the circle he was given detention and I was thanked by most of the class for saving them, but after a while it was my turn so I walked up to the circle and said "sorry about kacchan he just didn't wake up on the right side of the bed, but I'm Izuku Midoriya, I like to train my quirk phantom life with my best friend kacchan, and as you seen earlier I can turn to plasma but I am also dead but not so I say its like Im a phantom, which is a ghost by the way, so I decided for my show to make it a little bit scary so stay near your friends." I say with a big smile.

No ones POV

Deku walks backwards as a thick green fog surrounded the field with green lightning crackling inside as footsteps were heard from inside running around the class as the wind started to pick up and spin the fog in a tornado like form, from the inside laughing could be heard.

by now most people where ever scare shit less or getting ready to fight off the next thing they see, but Bakugo we he was just watching amused at whats happening, that's then some of the fog started to thicken and join just behind the group the only one to see this was Bakugo.

Deku then screamed boo as loud as possible in his phantom form literally making everyone but Bakugo scream or jump even the teacher, both Deku and Bakugo start to laugh collapsing on the floor with Bakugo wheezing out about the other students faces.

After a bit Deku cleared the mist and said he was sorry, but the teacher did say he wanted a show, he also said that he can join Bakugo in detention.

at the end of the show Katsuki and Midoriya had to have detention but they were dubbed the strongest out of the first years so thats something.

time skip brought to you by Uraraka floating her vegetables into the sun.

Bakugo POV

"well I'm pretty sure we aren't going to make any friends after todays show." Deku said as we walk home. "when did you start to think that? after you gave the class a heart attack or just then." I scoffed as Deku rolled his eyes "I don't know maybe after you tried to kill everyone." Deku remarks.

"I knew you would save them so what are you so upset about?" I ask, as he just shrugs and pats my back saying "we are so going to be killed by our mothers." as soon as Deku said that I stop walking "Ok, I'm just going to go the over way, see you never I'm not coming back." I then started to run away as fast as I could but then I bumped into some one and fell backwards that's when I heard the growls the person was making.

I already know who it was but how the hell did my mother get here so fast and right as I was about to run away. "Hello Midoriya, how are you honey?" Mum said in a happy voice "I've been good untie Mitsuki how are you?" Deku asked "I've been better, but dont think youre going to get away with what you did at school." Izuku putts on a smile and has a hand behind his head "sorry untie Mitsuki I wont do it again, but I better leave you and kacchan I have to get home, I believe I have a scolding to get too, bye kacchan untie Mitsuki."

Not even a split second after Izuku was out of sight mum turned to see me crawling away, and her personality took a full 180 " Katsuki Bakugo prepare for a life time of hell!" the only thing I could say before being dragged away by the ear was "I pray to have a powerful quirk in my next life."

1234 words