chapter 12 rw

Deku POV

I walked over to a crowd of people as I'm on my way to go train because I fought I seen a explosion and shore as usual its kacchan but today he's the one being attacked and by the sludge monster how long has he been in there he's not like me he needs to breath and the hero's cant do anything but if I go out there I will get in trouble with the law what do I do, that's when Kacchan's eye locked with mine begging for help, I cant do nothing he's my best friend and he needs help.

I muter a fine and think of a plan before pushing my way to the front and run past the Barea and the hero's' stopping about five meters away from the sludge villain before I start to clap.

"really kacchan I would expect better than this from you, oh well the heroes cant do anything so I must." I say with a sigh I can see Kacchan's face grow a smirk. " hay kid its not safe get back here." the hero's say as I just wave them off "not this brat again" sludge man says as he gets ready to attack.

"Deku?" kacchan says as I start to walk over the sludge attacks, but I dodge as people scream. "lest see who wins Plasma or sludge." I say making a plasma cover the floor with an evil smile as I continue to walk forwards as he attacks but never hitting me once never noticing the plasma.

Till I'm right in front of him and I shove my hand in its body grabbed Kacchan's hand and pull him out with my undead strength.

"Kacchan you remember the quirk show I was just thinking maybe I should give this guy a look what do you think?" I ask as he stands up straight " go ahead but this one man show just became two he is going to pay." I then make more plasma spreading it out absorbing the heat from the fire putting it out in the process.

I then turn phantom mode flying into the mist disappearing as kacchan walked in the mist trying to stay silent. The mist is about 6 to 7 meters tall and it spreads out on the street.

Kamui woods POV

I watch as a green haired kid runs out past the safe zone claps slowly like he is mocking someone and said "really kacchan I would expect better than this from you, oh well the hero's cant do anything so I must." me and the other heroes try to get him to come back but he just waves us off.

"Not this brat again." the sludge villain says, "wait do they know each other?" I ask "maybe, we will need to question the kid once this is over." Says death arms.

The kid then started to walk closer as the villain attacked "get away kid from him!" I scream as we watch the sludge crush him and the citizens are screaming. Thats when we hear him "lets see who wins Plasma or sludge." Thats when this green mist starts to form on the floor with a smirk he continues to walk closer to the sludge as it keeps attacking "what is wrong with this kid he isn't even scared!" I yell as none of the villains attacks hit.

Once he was in front of the villain, he reached his hand in the sludge grabbing the child and pulling him out with abnormal strength. I watch as the kid talks to the explosion kid, I hear some bits like show, give, two and pay. Thats when the mist grows within second, we couldn't see a thing, but we could feel the fires went out.

For the next three minutes all he heard was explosions, screams, laughing and zapping there was light's lighting fire and explosions. Then the mist disappeared into the green haired boy.

The boys then look at us heroes and walks up to me handed me a bottle "theres more bottles back there make sure you get them all." He gives me a smile and walks over to death arms. "What the hell happen in there."

Death arms POV

I watch the kid talk to kamui before he walked up to me "youre going to need my statement lets get this done quick kacchan and I still have to train." I nod and we walk over to the police so we can do the statement.

"So, whats your name age and quirk?" I ask and he just smiled and said in a childish voice. "names Izuku Midoriya age 14 and my quirk is phantom life."

Ok then what happened in that green mi-"Im cut off by him saying plasma. "What?" "Plasma Its plasma not mist." He says in a stern voice. and for what happened I razed the plasma so the villain could not see then I made a little storm of lighting a mini tornado plasma fire and running around him laughing as kacchan and I randomly hit him with explosions and plasma blasts is that all?"

"When you went up to the villain why did he say "not this brat again"?". I say as he sighs. "I was attacked by the same monster earlier today, but all might stop and capture him, so my question is how did he get out?" He says as he turns to look at the other kid before going to get him to make his statement. "Good question kid." I say as I watch the other one walk over to me as he gets asked questions from the media.

"Oi Deku says you want to talk what you want to know?" Well he seems mad well still got to find out what happened "whats your name age and quirk." He just clicks his tongue "Katsuki Bakugo age 14 quirk explosion." This is going to be a long day I think as he answered all my questions.

1007 words