chapter 4 rw

no one's POV

nothing else happened the rest of the day but Izuku could not sleep he had too much energy he ate fine and was moving freely almost like nothing happened the only way to tell was that his heart still was not beating and might not ever.

start of the week

Izuku's POV

I was sitting in my hospital bed talking to my mum who got here about an hour ago, we were talking about what we think my quirk is and what the test might be when Doc Jacob walked in and over to us.

"hi Izuku, miss Midoriya as you know I'm Doc Jacob and today I'm going to be the one to do you're quirk test so if your good to go miss Midoriya can you sign these documents and Midoriya we can go to the testing grounds."

Doc Jacob hands the notes to mum and I get up and follow him out and down to the ground floor where we go outside to an extra building when we walk to the large room I see dummy's made for kids to test their quirks, a running rack for testing speed quirks, a shooting range in case someone has a quirk for long range quirks or if people need a gun or something for their quirk some obstacles a pool a heating and cooling room and also strength test some other thing where there but I ether did not know what they were or I didn't see them. we walked into what would be an empty room if there were no camera, desk and chairs.

"ok Midoriya now that we are in test zone 3 can you try to turn to that mist or smoke whatever it was please its ok if you can't we have a entire week to find out what your quirk is." doc says with a smile as he walks to the camera and sets it up to film." um ok how am I meant to do that?" I question.

"let me think most people who transform say that they started transforming by thinking of transforming but after a while it was as natural to them as breathing so why don't you think of turning into the smoke." doc Jacob said as he grabbed a chair and put it next to the camera.

"ok I can try that." I say as I put on my smile and walk other to the spot marked for me to stand and Doc Jacob started filing and said, " day 1 try 1 Izuku Midoriya." he then gave me a thumbs up and I tried to transform thinking of my body turning in to smoke, mist or fog whatever it is we will find out later I just have to turn in to it first.

Doc Jacob POV

we are testing Izuku's Quirk to see what exactly it is how it works so I'm having him try to change in to whatever the smoke is, as we are testing out what his quirk is, I see him start the breath the smoke and his hair and shirt is changing as well.

'this is incredible he was able to start changing on his first try' that's when he stopped and opened his eyes to see his hair half his shirt and hands as smoke he looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up to say that its ok and he goes back to looking at his smoke hands he seemed to concentrating on something but after a bit his hand gets bigger and separates from his arm after a bit the smoke started to move to where Izuku looks changing size shape and speed as it moves after a minute the smoke joins back to Izuku's arm and he turns back to normal and I stop filming.

"wow that was great most people take days just to transform for the first time but there you are try 1 and you already turned your hands hair and part of your shirt into smoke and moving it easily with your mind." I say as I walk other to Midoriya and he gives me one of his bright happy smiles.

"It was tricky but fun do you think I can try again I want to see If I can transform more." he says practically bouncing on the spot "sorry but I have to run a test first to make sure that did not hurt you to make sure you are happy and healthy now is that ok because if its safe for you to transform you can try again if not no more ok?" I ask, and he nods his head and says. "ok then what do you need me to do?"

at the end of the week

in the end transforming did not hurt Midoriya and I found out more about his quirk and himself like when we founded out only reason he is still walking and talking instead of crossing to the other realm is that his quirk has the regeneration in it but stronger than his ancestors and so far after a full day of tests and training Midoriya can turn about 43% of his body to plasma, yes we worked out what he was made of was plasma, its also why he no longer needs to sleep but still can if we wants to.

when he is plasma he can move, grow and shrink the plasma with his mind which comes from his mums quirk telekinesis and with him being dead he no longer has the bodies limitations so he can now use all his strength, is super flexible and fast but for some reason even though he is dead his body will still grows but slower than a normal person so then he is 15 he will look 13 but when you look at the aging in muscle mass its just as fast maybe even faster than a normal humans growth rate its incredible how much he has changed thanks to his quirk, which he is calling: Phantom Life.

end of week

I had 1 week to find out as much as I can on Izuku's quirk but as far as I have seen there is still heaps to learn from this boy I don't think even a year will be long enough to find out even a quarter of his quirks secrets but all I can do is wish him the best and watch him as he comes in for his checkups as he grows up to be the best hero he can be, just like he wishes too, but for now I must say good bye to the happy ball of plasma.

"Goodbye Doc Jacob I hope we meet again but for now I have to go become the number 1 hero just like all might." Izuku says as he high fives me and runs to Inko. "when you become number 1 hero I will be first to congratulate you so good luck and miss Midoriya if he ever needs help call me I will be right there by the way in six months he has to come back for a checkup I will send you a letter in the mail when the time nears, he is going to make lots of friends as he gets older if he can warm all our hearts he can warm anyone's." And with that miss Midoriya and Izuku bowed said thank you and left.

1254 words