chapter 31

I continued to run down the dirt track lisening to the booming voice of present mic.

"AND IZUKU MIDORIYA TAKES THE LEAD WHILE AT THE SAME TIME COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE FIRST OBSTACLE! AND NOT FAR BEHIND WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO USING HIS EXPLOSIONS TO PROPEL HIMSELF FORWARD! AND IF WE LOOK BACK AT SHOTO TODOROKI WE WILL SEE HE IS RUNNING FULL SPEED AHEAD TO CATCH UP, HOW THE HELL IS HE STILL IN THIS AFTER THAT EXPLOSION?!" Mic yelled for all to hear.

"If you were watching you would of seen him create a dome of ice around him protecting himself from the explosion." The mummy known as Aziawa says over the microphone.

By know I could see the next obstacle in the distance, it looked to be a massive pit with pillars of dirt connect by ropes to help you get across.

"Is this ment to be a joke?" Izuku asks as he turns his lower half to plasma and floats across the ropes at incredible speeds as the others catch up.

"DEKU STOP FUCKING FLYING! " a very angry porcupine yelled as he and Todoroki got up to the ropes and started to ever slide across on ice or fly using explosions.

"not happening Kacchan!" I yell as more people get up to the ropes one of them had pink hair and used jet boots and some sort of hook system to help her cross.

I've managed to cross the ropes but I can feel my muscles start to get tight so I turned back to normal and continue to run down the path, I can here Kacchan and Todoroki getting closer thanks to the yelling and ice crackling.

but that's not what I'm worried about, the last obstacle is, I stop to look at the large field of mine in front of me "there is no way this is safe." I say just before "LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA HAS FOUND THE LAST OBSTICAL THE MINE FIELD! THE MINES ARE REAL LISENERS BUT THEY MAY PACK A PUNCH BUT THERE NO WAY STRONG ENOUGH TO HURT SOME ONE TO MUCH!" present mic called out.

"I wonder how much the school is fined for endangering students lives?" I mumble as I put a hand in front of me and shooting a plasma blast of setting the mines of as it past them. (yes just like how to train your dragon.) and running of on the path it made.

not even 5 seconds after starting to run on my path I find Kacchan and Todoroki about 10 foot behind me fighting as they try to catch up to me "Kacchan, Todoroki its good to see you again, well not really see you again your not in front so I can't see you." I say gaining a 'Tch' from Kacchan.

"well looks like this is your stop." I say as plasma covers the exit tunnel and the second I enter it blows trapping every one but me out of the stadium.

"LOOKS LIKE IZUKU MIDORIYA YOUR WINNER OF THIS ROUND THINKS THAT WAS TO EASY AND HAS ADDED A NEW OBSTICAL!" mic yells

as I wait I sat down to rest so I'm at 100% for the next round, it took five but Kacchan managed to bust through the rubble and every one started to rush in, "Deku what the fuck was that?!" kacchan yells as he stalks up to me "it was fun, didn't you have fun?" "FUN YOU CALL THAT FUN!" kacchan yells at me as I get up and walk to Kaminari "yep."

"Kaminari give me a zap." I tell Kaminari as Kacchan yells in the background "what that would hurt you!" he yells looking at me like I'm crazy "Kaminari my body is made of plasma, and plasma is what makes lightning and lightning is electricity so give me a zap my muscles are still sore." I state blank faced.

"I have no Idea what your talking about but it must be smart so the smart thing to do is what every you said... whit is?" I sigh "zap me Kaminari." "OKAY." he says with a big smile as he placed a hand on my shoulder and starts zapping me.

"thanks Kaminari I needed that." I say with a wave as I leave a half brain dead child in a large group of people to fend for himself. "that's one out of the way." I mumble as I go stand in front of the stage midnight is on.

"ok now that every one has made it back I will announce who is going to be in the next round!" she says as 42 names come up on the board "every one whos name is not on the board could you please leave the field." she says pointing to the door.

after a bit every one but 42 students have left the field and midnight continued her speech "grate now for the next round we will be having... a cavalry battle! ok students will team up into groups of four and will go around stealing bands from over teams, each player will get one band with a point value equal to there place in the race as in 42 will have 5 points 41 will have 10 points and so on but number one will be different they will have... 10 million points!" Midnight yell the last part and every one turns to me with a evil stare an I just shrug.

time skip brought to you by Todoroki placing a pick up four down in Uno with shadows covering his eyes staring Endeavor down.

I'm with my group of Tokoyami, Uraraka Mei and I as we wait for the round to start "yous all know the plan right?" I question "indeed, yep, no worry's leave it up to me and my baby's." I get as a reply "well looks like the game is about to begin." I say with a dark smirk crossing my face for a second "lets play." I say as I sit atop of my team.

1014 words