chapter 15 rw

Izuku's POV

"mock battles how can everybody be so confident? aren't the nervous? they even have equipment to go with their quirks, oh its the person I met at the school gates! the nice person! she was assigned to the same battle center. hah? Oh yeah I have to thank her for earlier" I say as I start to walk to her only to have someone put their hand on my shoulder, so I turn to face them.

"that girl appears to be trying to focus. what are you doing here? are you taking the entrance exam just to interfere with everyone else?" it was the same dude that called me out in the orientation. "No of course not" I say with a smirk staring the dude in the eyes.

"that guy's the one who was about to in front of the school gates, right? the one that winced after being called out at the very least we have one less rival worry about, hah? lucky for us." some other people Said.

'I feel lick the others think they lucked out because I'm here, just they wait' I think as I get ready to make as much plasma as possible "Ok start!" yelled present mic as I a blink of an eye I made so much plasma that its hard to see well that is unless your me, I ran as fast as I could making plasma as I go I then here present mic yell "holy cow wait um hurry up there are no count downs in a real fight." that's when I felt the others start to move in my plasma.

I was running down a street when the building wall busted down and a one pointer came through "target acquired, I'll kill you." it said in a robot voice I then ran at it turning to plasma and flu into its cracks and out the other end there I turned back "to easy" I say as I look back at the slowly melting robot "ha all I had to do was super heat the plasma to a point it melted its insides, what's next?" I say as I continue to run doing the same to every robot I find.

As I get closer to the center, I start to see destroyed villains everywhere "all right now I can go big." I say as my smile grows, I raze my hand and snap my fingers then next thing I know everywhere my plasma is explosions go off as I stand there, when the explosions stop, I lower my hand and smile watching as people stare at where the explosions went off.

I just electrified the robots with so much power they exploded, that was way too easy do they have anything cool I can destroy "oh come on people you have all seen an explosion at least once snap out of it and kill some robots!" I yell as I start to make the plasma come back to me as I absorb it I then turn and walk to a bench to watch the others I cant get all the points.

I watch as the nice girl floats then drops some robots " that's twenty-eight points." she says with a pant. then the rude guy fly's past me jumps and slams into a robot and yells "forty-five points" 'huh I already know what kacchan will call him, then some dude rips a robots arm of and throws it in the air "that's thirty-two!" "that ones mine! don't take it!" " its first come first serve."

Place swap to the camera room brought to you by Aziawa turning into a butterfly

"In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. they have a limited amount of time in the vast area. they have to draw the villains out of their places there for information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else, mobility that can be used in many different circumstances, staying calm in any situation, and pure combat ability are the basic ability's needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test." a small bear rat dog thing said " doesn't this years group look promising?" " well, we cant know for sure, yet their true test is still to come." some of the people in the room say as someone press a red button (people should know by now don't press the RED button).

Place swap back to the field Izuku's POV brought to you by present mic running after a certain butterfly.

I was minding my own business watching the others fight as I say on the bench when suddenly there was an explosion and I don't think it was Katsuki. the ground then starts to shake and everyone is starting to panic watching the explosions but then they look at me and I say "wasn't me this time just continue doing what you were doing I will deal with it." and I get up and walk out the front of everybody, A Giant robot bigger then the buildings then popped out and smashed a building and destroyed the road.

everyone then starts to run away as I just stand there watching the robot present mic then yells out "less than two minutes left." All at once everybody was running away for there lives, I looked around that's when I heard someone in pain I looked at where the sound came from and there was the nice girl stuck under some ruble.

in that very second, I screamed as plasma exploded around me in a burst it quickly starts to wrap the robot up as the I ran to the girl and used plasma to get the ruble of as gently as I can and then use it to move her to the gate.

I then stand up and look at the robot seeing that mostly all of it is covered in plasma I say "platonic burst" and scrunch my hand into a fist, the robot then started to glow as the plasma turned purple as I heated up and compress the robot, the plasma kept on getting brighter and sparks started to appear before the plasma blow up in a flash of white green and purple light.

Only seconds later I fell to my knees with a smirk " ha using so much power at once seams to of made my legs give in oh well that's one more weakness to add to the list, I wonder how kacchan did like I know he will get in but how many points did he get, oh well have to ask him later." I then very slowly get up to make shore I didn't hurt anyone in my burst of anger and check on how the girl was going.

I slowly started to walk as I felt my mussels strain went suddenly an alarm goes off and present mic yells "times up!" but I don't stop as I continue to walk as everybody just stares at me "ok good work good work here are some gummies eat some gummies." an old lady that I recognize as recovery girl. that's when a fancy blond kid says "that mademoiselle is the backbone of U.A." she then walked up to me and said "oh my you were hurt by your own quirk this much." she says as she looks up at me "I'm fine my quirk has regeneration in it, its the others you need to worry about." I say as I walk past her "if you say so just sit down and rest for now ok?" she asks I just shake my head and walk up to the girl.

"are you ok?" I question "um yes thank you for uh saving me" she says with a smile and I just smile back "well I have to go hopefully you get in bye." I say as I walk out to see kacchan waiting for me "took you long enough." he says with a smirk as we start to walk back at a slower pace as I am still wobbly "I'm going to guess you had fun destroying the robots kacchan." I say as we walk back "hell yeah it was so much fun killing everything that moves." kacchan says as he let a small explosion out of his closed fist "ha that's just like you to think that."

time skip to dinner brought to you by Uraraka floating Bakugo into space

"Izuku...? Izuku? Izuku? Hay, are you all right why are you smiling at that fish for quite some time?" my mum questions as I snap out of my daze "oh sorry I'm fine." I say as I start to eat my dinner but after a couple of days I started to think 'from self-scoring, I know I past the written exam. and I don't know how many points I got in the practical exam, but I think I got enough to get in.' that's when mum says, "the results should arrive today or tomorrow, right?" I then turn to face her "yeah..." she then smiles and continues " jeez I think its amazing you even applied to go to U.A" my mum then walks off to check the mail and not even one minute later she burst through the door an all fours screaming my name "its here it finally came it here!" she says in a frantic state as she holds a U.A letter in her hand.

1607 words