chapter 28

I'm so sorry for the late update I was on holidays and went to the great Barrier reef so I didn't get time to update.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaminari's POV

(play song now)

"and next we have the explosive Katsuki Bakugo and his quirk Explosions." I here the announcer Anju say making Ashido, Kirishima and I to all snap our attention to the stage and shore enough Bakugo was on stage putting on one of the best shows yet "who know Bakugo was such a good dancer." Ashido say's "yeah he almost looks peaceful and happy, are we sure that's Bakugo?" I ask "oh that's him." "AAAHHHH!" we all scream as we turn to see Midoriya sitting there "m-Midoriya! when did you get here?" Kirishima asks "I've been here the whole time, oh and good job Ashido your in third right know but once Kacchan and I are done we will be at the top." he say's as he looks back at the stage "wait your preforming too!" we all say at the same time "yep Kacchan and I thought this would make us think outside the box with our quirks." He says as he stands up and brushes the grass of his pants "so Kaminari, Kirishima are yous performing?" He asks "sadly no I dont think ther's any thing flashy about my quirk that I can show." Kirishima sighs "me too I would just frie my brain if I went up, we're just her for Ashido." I say scratching the back of my neck.

Thats when he hear Anju say "thank you Bakugo that was amazing lets see your score . . . And its a 72 best score of the night putting you in number one, now onto the next contestant." We watch as bakugo walks up to us hands crackling with a smug look on his face "beat that Deku." He says with a threatening voice.

"Sure just wait for my turn." He says back as he stand next to Bakugo. "Man your so manly bro." Kirishima says as he puts his arm around Midoriya. "Bakugo why are you glaring at Kirishima?" I ask "SHUT UP!"

time skip

"next up we have Izuku Midoriya, his quirk Phantom life!" Anju yells into the mic before stepping off, the music starts and a thick green mist covers the floor as the music starts, in the middle of the mist a small tornado forms before bright green shining mist eyes appear before the mist turns into Midoriya with his head down in a fancy suit "where did he get the suit?" I question "shut up! just go with it." Bakugo yells, Midoriya then raises his arms purple smoke trailing behind as two more mist figures pop up ever side of him.

"since when could he duplicate!" I yell "SHUT UP!", the two mist figures then start to moon walk as the original walks out the front so he is standing on the edge of the stage before spinning and making a mist top hat and putting it on his head stepping of the stage everyone gasps, only for him to just float in the air with multi colored bursts go off were he steps and a mist drop of him onto the audience.

the other two figures then run up and jump off making a burst behind him before diving down to the ground lighting it up and making the audience float about ten centimeters of the ground, Midoriya then floats down to the stage landing on one foot and sliding the other around as he disappears with the mist before all of it floats up into the sky before plunging down onto the stage when the music stops, only to reveal Midoriya now in a checkered shirt and tight jeans with his are out hand open for someone to grab "stars cant shine without darkness." he says before disappearing from the stage.

"well that was something wasn't it! lets see what the judges have to say!" Anju yells as I look around to try to find Midoriya "boo!" "AAHhh!" I scream as he appears behind us again "stop doing that!" I groan " as the others agree "man that was so manly!" Kirishima says with manly tears as he would call them.

"and your score is... 87!, that's the second highest score he have had all season!" Anju yells jumping up and down "I said could beat ya didn't I." Midoriya says nudging Bakugo "FUCK YOU DEKU!" Bakugo yells as he chases Midoriya around the show grounds.

time skip

"ok its time to announce the top five who move onto the next round!" Anju yells getting everybody to quiet down "In first we have, Izuku Midoriya, quirk phantom life! in second we have Katsuki Bakugo, quirk Explosion! in third is Taper Suko, quirk dark ink! in fourth its Lirt Zilt, quirk powder! and lucky last in fifth is Mina Ashido, quirk acid!" she yells as they all walk up on stage "you five will all be moving on to the next round, so be prepared for you never know what may happen in the future, for you may become a start or my may burn out, now with that said, tune in next time were we will be in Aunon to find out next five stars!"

"ok you five here is a sheet with the time and place of your next show, I hope yous can come up with a new performance oh and yous can all bring two people with you and travailing is payed by us so I hope to see you there!" Anju says to Ashido, Midoriya and Bakugo before they all come down to us.

"so how are the stars of the show?" I ask "It's great I don't even know who to bring its so exciting!" Ashido yells as she hugs all us earning a early death from Bakugo "is she ok?" I question "yep she's fine, Kacchan wont kill her, it wouldn't be professional." Midoriya says before he go's off and grabs Bakugo's hand and starts to drag him to the exit "well see ya on Monday guys! we need to get home!" Midoriya yells to us "see ya!" I yell back before turning around to help Kiri carry Ashido.

1021 words