chapter 5 rw

Izuku POV

I came back home from the hospital yesterday and mum still has two days off work, so we decided to have three days having fun before I go back to school, and she work, and after staying at the hospital for a week I can say that I am excited. So, the first thing I'm doing is watching the shows mum recorded for me I have 6 eps of worlds most powerful quirks, one documentary on how quirks started and one on edge shot's rise to the top 10, which will take a long time so maybe just 4 eps today 2 eps and1 documentary tomorrow and the last one the day after.

I'm going to have mum help me with my quirk I want to be able to use 50% for when I go back to school, I'm going to help make dinner and make a speech to tell kacchan because how are you meant to tell your best friend that you are dead but your still walking and talking. And I'm going to be going for a run because doc Jacob said it might help me with the youre a ball of plasma, plasma is made of heat and electricity and you get hot when you run and your producing energy all the time, to Im going for a run but before I left mum gave me some money for ice cream.

I ran past the park Kacchan and I play at but because its a Friday no one was there for all the kids my age are at school so I continued to run to the Ice cream shop it was still a good 5 min run to get there. After a good 3 minutes of running I could see the shop in the distance and I could also see the police stopping people from passing through because of a villain was attacking the villain was tall about 7'2 he had yellow eyes with big eyebags and purple straight hair, he had a black tank top with dark blue jeans, the villain called himself stress and his quirk pressure can make people feel pressure of everything making them have a break down. As I got down to the fight, I went to get my book, but I left it at home "I had to leave my book at home today of all days."

Thats when a new hero made her debut the mind cracker Em her quirk lets her change peoples minds like small things like what shirt to wear and big things she can add ideas in people's heads she can also read their mind. Em wears white a glitter scarf light short blue jacket, black shirt, tight dark gray pants and purple high heeled shoes and mark.

"Stop villain I am Em the mind cracker hero and I Em (he he em am pun Ill stop now sorry) here the help." Em said striking a pose. "Oh, great a hero, well know what, why you dont stress out a bit." Stress said as he tried to fight Em.

After about 15 mins the fight was over with Em being interviewed and the villain crying about the past as he is lying in his own tears, blood and sweat. In the end I was able to go to the shops and got myself an all might head ice cream and ran the 15 min run home usually by the time I get to the park I am really tired but now that I have unlimited energy and I get more my moving I felt like I can run forever.

The rest of the day was uneventful mum helped me train and I helped cook dinner but as I was cooking, I burnt my hand but within seconds my hand had healed, and I was like nothing happened.

Day 2 Inko POV

I got up this morning to find breakfast made ready for me and Izuku running around cleaning the kitchen.

"Izuku dear what are you doing?" I ask as Izuku stops and walks over to me. "I couldn't sleep so I made us breakfast and started to clean up the place." Izuku says as he leads me to the dinner table and shows of the food he made," I made some scrambled eggs toast and bacon so eat up before it gets cold." He says with a smile proud of what he made. "Izuku its dangerous to cook without me are you ok?" I say with a little bit of panic in my voice.

"Im sorry mum but there was nothing on the news, so I have nothing to do but now youre up we can watch Edgeshots rise together." Izuku says practical jumping at the idea. "Ok, ok we can watch the show once we are done then we can finish cleaning." I say as I turn to my food.

Deku's POV

somehow, I managed to fall asleep last night but I did learn what I'm was going to say to Kacchan by heart before I fell asleep.

Day 3 beginning Izuku's POV

I've been training all day to get my power up from 48% to 50% control and 100% transformation after breakfast which mum is making today.

Day 3 ending Izuku's POV

I improved by transforming repeatedly but for now I still need to think before transforming but in time it will get easier. And I found out that if the plasma touches something it can move, burn, melt and electrocute whatever it is, I learnt this by accident melting a cup of water I was trying to hit with the plasma and when I went to clean it up the water zapped me not fun but I can now use 100% of the transformation but Im still learning how to control it but 51% control is pretty good for only having the power for a week and a bit but Im back at school tomorrow I can't wait to see Kacchan and show him my quirk now we can be heroes that make people feel safe when we are there and no longer have fear when we smile and say do not fear because we are here.

1020 words