chapter 24

last time

Todoroki freezes the ground and the nomu as Kirishima tries to hit the hand man "so I heard you people are here to kill all might. but scum like you could NEVER kill the symbol of peace." Todoroki says as kacchan looks at me "say it." and with a grin I turn to plasma "who will win villains or hero's"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kacchan's POV

I watch as all might takes this chance to jump away from the bird thing "you've pinned down our way out... well this is a problem..." the hand freak said looking at me "you slipped up, you bastard! and it's just like I thought! the parts you can turn into that foggy warp gate are limited! and you're using that misty crap to hide your real body, yeah?! am I right?! if your whole body was mist and physical attacks didn't work... you'd never say, "that was a close one"!! don't move, if I decide you're doing anything fishy... I'll blow you straight to kingdom come!!" I say pressing my hands down on the neck brace even more "oh that doesn't sound very hero like dude..." Kirishima says from behind me "not only have yo beaten our level but your at full health... todays kids really are something... our league of villains should be ashamed...! nomu take out the explosive brat. we need our escape route back." with that said the nomu stands up strait causing the frozen half of its body to fall apart "it's body's falling apart but... its still moving...?!" I yell as all might does the mum seatbelt move ( you know mum puts one arm in front of you so to keep you from moving or stop something from going near you that's the mum seatbelt move) "get back every one!! what the...? I thought his quirk was shock absorption." all might says as we watch the nomu regrow it's body "I don't remember saying that's all he can do. this is hyper regeneration. nomu is a super powered living sand bag designed to withstand everything you've got." hand dude tells us as we watch the nomu run at me only to have all might jump in front taking a hit for me "you dodged that?! wow...!" shitty hair yells "I didn't, shut up, you." I yell as I hate getting parsed for something I didn't do.

"anything to save a comrade right? you know what all might that pisses me off! hero's and villains both thrive on valance, but we're still categorized. "you're good." "you're evil." that's how it is!! symbol of peace hah!! in the end your just a tool for violence, made to keep us down! and violence only brads more violence." handy says to all might as he coughs as a wall he was frown to after the punch "what a load of hooey. idealistic criminals have a different sort of fire in there eyes. but you're just enjoying yourself you big liar." all might yells back "you got me. saw right through..." handy says with his twisted raspy voice "it's three on five.' " " these are some brutal dudes, but with us all supporting all might.. we can beat them back!!" Todoroki and Kirishima say.

"No!! get out of here." but none of us leave "thing's wouldn't have gone so well if I hadn't just stepped in." Todoroki says as I spread plasma around the fight grounds in a ring to not let the villains get out "right you are Todoroki!! so thanks for that!! but fear not!! sit back and watch a pro get serious." he yells pulling his arm back "nomu, Kurogiri, take him. I'll handle the kids." handy yells as he ran at us "lets clear the game and go home!" that was all, all might needed to hear before locking fist right in-between handy and us to keep us safe "he's got shock absorption... you already saw it yourself." handy says as he watches the fight "that's right! it's absorption not nullification so he must have a limit, no?! built to counter me, you say?! made to withstand everything I've got?! then I'll go beyond that!! a hero's always ready to smash through trouble! tell me villain do you know the meaning of... PLUS... ULTRA!!'

with one final punch all might sent the nomu strait through the roof of the building "like strait out the comic's" Kirishima says in aww "he just smashed his way past the absorption. the ultimate bruiser... and against that power... the regeneration wasn't able to keep up with that rush of attacks..." kacchan whisper speaks "yep I'm slowing down, in my hay day, five of those punches would've been enough. but that was over 300 hits just now. well villain how about we finish this?" he says as he walks out of the dust "you cheated...!" yelled hand man scratching his neck "you've weakened not that I can see... we're completely out matched. how dare you do that to my nomu... you cheated! he's not weak at all!! they... lied to me?!" he continues to ramble as the scratching got worse "well? coming to get me?! what happen to clearing the game...? if you can take me than bring it on!!" he yells at handy "right were not that level yet... ice man says as Midoriya moves more plasma around all might to hide the steam "well what's keeping you?!" he yells trying to scare the villains into surrendering "if only we still had nomu!! if only!! he was taking those hits so we...!" handy yells and starts to scratch with two hands "Tomura Shigaraki... calm yourself. it's apparent that nomu did manage to deal some real damage. the kids are holding back for some reason. and reinforcements from the school are bound to show up in a few minutes. but if the two of us double team him, we still have a chance..." mist man tells the pail bluenet ( another not real word) "yes... yes, yes... right we can do this... the final boss is standing right there..."he yells with a grin under the hand.

"all Might'll take care of the big bads. lets go see if we can help the others" hair for brains says as him and ice man start to walk away "Midoriya, Bakugo?" Todoroki asks "this is... revenge for nomu." he says as Midoriya jumps in as a pure ball of green plasma with purple swirls in it jumping for the hand man and portal "m-Midoriya!" yelled hair for brains "get away from All Might!" he yells as he goes to blow them up only to see the hand mans hand reach out for him just for it to be shot "there here!!" all might says as he looks to see the school staff up at the entrance "sorry every one we're a little late we brought everyone we could." the principle says with nearly all of the U.A. staff and Iida "Iida!" Uraraka yells "president of class 1A, Tenya Iida!! reporting for duty!!" Iida yells back.

"ahh there here.. game over. guess we got to try another time, Kurogiri..." bam, bam, bam snipe's guns go of as he shoots handy in his legs and other hand "only ne'er-do-wells we got a shot at wrangling' from this distance are..." snipe says as Kurogiri starts to get sucked up "its me...!!!" thirteen says while making the black hole suck up the mist "I may have failed here symbol of peace... but next time we meet... your DEAD all might." handy says as he disappears in the mist.

cementoss's POV

"what in tarnation" snipe says readjusting his hat "they just fled? and after such a dramatic invasion...? midnight asks "they took us completely off guard... but lets concern ourselves with the students wellbeing for now." the principle says as Vlad put him down "oh and..." I says as he builds up a wall between all might and the students " we need to make sure you students are safe, so head over to the main gate. I'll deal with the wounded." he says as Kirishima runs off "thanks... that was close, Cementoss." all might says as hit sits down "I'm a fan of yours, y'know.. so lets get you to the nurses office without revealing this side of you. but honestly you've got to stop overdoing it..." he says with a smile "I'd be dead if I hadn't over done it. they where... just that strong."

time skip Nezu's POV

"we'll need to completely revamp out security systems." I say as Midnight runs her mouth "teleportation quirks are rare enough. sham one had to go and turn villain..."

"detective Tsukauchi! I have a report, we've apprehended what seems to be a villain about 400 meters from here!" a random cop runs up and says "in what condition?" Tsukauchi Questions "he seams unharmed and he didn't resist arrest... oddly enough, he's not responding in any way he appears to me mute..." he finishes before Tsukauchi turns to me "principle. I'd like to go over the school with a find toothed come if you don't mind." he ask holding his hat down "ah, of course! I'm sure some won't be happy, but the police certainly have jurisdiction! investigation id your filed of expertise! do what you fell is necessary!" I say with a big smile "oh, end we found a note it was stuck to the ground right in the middle with mercury but it makes no sense, it said "nice school little Mitama, Koba F.T" and that was it, now it doesn't sound weird but there are no students and no villains as far as we know with ever of those names." he says pulling out a picture of it to give to me. "I see, mind if I keep this? and good luck with finding out what this means." I say looking at the picture "keep it I've got more."

Midoriya's POV

'classes were canceled the next day, but we couldn't rest easy, and then...'

"everyone morning homeroom's about to begin. to your seats!!" Iida yelled out the font of the class only to have them say "we're sitting your the only one up," and then in a blink if a eye Iida was I his seat and a mummy Aziawa walked in the door "morning."

1726 words