chapter 10 rw

Izuku's POV

I was running down the street thinking of the past as I ran to school, but on my way, there was a villain attack on the street.

the first incident was in Ching sheng city (I am 100% certain that I spelt it wrong don't kill me please I'm sorry) an extradentary child was born who radiated light, terrified dad screams in the back ground of his story, after that reports of people with super powers popped up across the globe,

no one knew what was causing these quirks before long the super naturally became the totally normal dreams a reality the world became a super human society with about 80% of the population possessing some un canny ability are streets looked like scenes from comic books our city's swirled with chaos and confusion a new profession dominated our collected consciences it was an age of hero's.

the giant villain then hits the power pole (or whatever it is) of the building but one of the hero's run up and catch it before it hits the ground. "oh, nice way to go death arms." The civilians yelled out "The punching hero: death arms, I wish I had a quirk to make me super strong." the crowed cheers as a stream of water passes in front of them making a barer.

"everyone please stay back this area is far to dangers." another hero said as he controlled the water, "wow the rescue specialist: backdraft, is here he will make sure we are ok." the civilians said.

"this guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the middle of the city you know what happened?" one guy asked " just some amateur stole some ones bag and then got himself cornered another man replied "a quirk like that and he's just a petty thief." the first guy said "I got heled up, the trains down, another villain, I'm not sure when I'm going to make it in to the office." another man said talking on his phone "Aaahhh it kamui where your biggest fans!" screamed a bunch of fan girls as kamui wood ran down the street and jumped on a wall and up above the villain when it attacked where he was standing on the wall, the villain screamed "get away from me or I brake you tooth pick!"

I push my way to the front of the group to see the fight. "oh, this is going to be good." Kamui woods then you'd his arbor quirk to swing his way onto the rail way. "he may be new, but he is making a big name for himself." I yell out "one look at that dopy grin and I know what you are a fan boy." said the man next to me "uh, sort ah." I reply looking away.

Kamui then runs across the rails as the monster slams his hand down trying to squish Kamui but he dodges and runs up his arm. kamui then uses his arbor quirk to grab ahold of the villains other hand and swing around it letting go and landing on a building. "assault, robbery and illegal use of powers during rush hours traffic you are the incarnation of evil." kamui says as he stretches his arm out ready to use his special move. "there his special move." I say as I point a kamui. " come on tree man show us something flashy." the man next to me says.

"the preemptive" I say

"binding." kamui yells

"Lacquered Chains Prison!" we yell at the same time.

the villain then tries to block the attack but then a Giant lady yells "canyon cannon!" kicking the villain in the face shocking all the hero's and civilians. nocking the villain unconcise and stopping kamui from doing his special move. as soon as she and the villain lands on the ground photographers start taking pictures saying "booty shot booty shot booty shot" the hero then takes a pose and says " piece if cake for the worlds next hottest hero, hi there every one I'm mount lady and you don't need to worry about this bum anymore." and she sticks he butt out more making the photographers start taking pictures saying "booty shot booty shot booty shot" again. "eh she's getting all the credit." said kamui woods.

whit the rise of super powers came an explosive increase in criminal activity, while governments where stuck trying to figure out how to reform the laws with quirks in mind courageous people started preforming heroic acts to keep our city safe protecting us from villain that abuse their powers for evil with over whelming public support hero's found an official place as peace keepers over seen by the government those who performed the best where paid the most and got all the fame and glory their careers depended on their ability's to stay in the spot light.

"Gigantification hu well she's defiantly got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her quirk is really showy but it will be kind of hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things and that means she might not be very useful" I mumble as I wright in my book "what's that fan boy you taking notes other there want to be a hero too hu?" asked the man that was next to me earlier " yes more than anything." I reply with my big and happy smile.

Bakugo POV

the teacher walked in and said " so as third year students its time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what yous want to do with your lives I could pass out some career attitude test but why bother.

" he throws the test into the air and yelled/spoke " I know you all want to go to the hero track."

all the extras except Izuku and myself cheer showing of their quirks. "yes, yes you've got some really impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed at school, get a hold of your selves." the teacher said trying to get the class to quiet down.

"hay teach don't lump me in with this bunch of losers Deku and I are the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up sidekicks to some busted d lister ha." I say as the rest of the class except Izuku scream and yelled. "you think your better than us Katsuki." I then sit up "lets go I take you all on" I calmly say.

"hu yous got impressive test results maybes you will get into U.A high" the teacher said. "theyre going to try to go to the national school." one kid said, "that school has a point 2 acceptance rate its impossible to get into." someone else says.

"That's why its the only place worthy of Deku and I." I say jumping onto the top of the desk.

"we aced all the mock test, we are the only ones at this school that stand a chance at getting in, we will end up more popular then all might himself and be the richest heroes of all-time people all across the world will know who we are and it all starts at U.A high.

" the entire class when silent then broke out laughing "look we all know you two are strong but as if yous will get into U.A" said one extra which in return I exploded his desk "listen up extra when I'm number one and your nothing don't come begging to me for help."

Deku stands up and walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder, "calm down kacchan we still have to have a good record if we are going to get into U.A." he says as he pulls me away from the cowering extra, "fine just don't get your quirk in a knot." I say as I get dragged by Dekus super human undead strength to my seat. "thank you Midoriya now that that's over lets get to work. " the teacher said.

place swap to I cant read Japanese no ones POV

"aaaahhhh" screamed a lady with a forcefield quirk alerting a shop worker "hay get back here!" he yelled "somebody catch that monster" yelled another man as the sludge monster just laughed while running away with the money he stole " yell all you want suckers this cash is mine" sludge man yelled as he ran part a group of civilians.

"demit where are all the hero's?" "normally someone would swoop in right away.". "maybe there still all busy from that seen this morning.". "remember when we didn't have to worry about rondos with quirks all the time." "seriously there's no stopping them. . be hide the talking civilians a man walks out of a shop and inflates. "yes, there is, you know why?" the sludge monster then sees the man " I am here!"

swap back to school Izuku POV

"hurry up Deku I want to train this afternoon." kacchan says as he walks to the door, "I don't want to forget anything Kacchan you can go I will catch up by going the tunnel way." I say as I start to put my books away." fine just don't be late see ya later Deku." he says as he walks out of the room. " you know I wont be late you can count on me!" I yell. "I better be able too." kacchan yells back not even looking back.

time skip brought to you by present mic screaming yeah.

'I've got to hurry up or else kacchan is going to explode', I think as I'm running through the tunnels that's when I heard it a slushing sound and turned around only to see "A-a a villain".

1652 words