chapter 30

Bakugo's POV

I was siting with big lips and duce face waiting for our class to be called out when Icy hot called Deku and I out "Midoriya, Bakugo, objectively seeking... I'm stronger then you, more capable." "WHAT THE FUCK YOU ICY HOT BITCH YOU WANT TO DIE! IM TEN TIMES BETTER THEN YOU!" I scream as I jump out of my seat and stomp up next to Deku "you two have been keeping secrets from us and have the governments eye on you. now I'm not going to pry into why that is, but... I will beat you." "ooh, a declaration of war from one of the strongest three in class." duce face says "hay man why pick a fight now!? we're about to go on."

I follow Deku as he drags icy hot out side to somewhere private "Todoroki I want to know how much do you know about kacchan and I's involvement with the government, how do you know? and why challenge us? every body in this room is aiming for the top. so why us?" Deku questions as I grab my phone so I can tell three about anything he knows so I can ask what to do "right... that note the other day it was for you two wasn't it." he says staring us down "and why would you think that?" Deku asks "what way you acted when Aziawa read out the note and how you just pulled me out to ask me how much I know."

"tch is that all!?" I ask "no, there is more, about four years ago there was a school attack which I believe yous may know for yous where there, the government tried to keep what happened a secret and lie about it, but father got his hands on some files... that was no normal attack was it?" he asked with no emotions "no it wasn't, Koba, Mitama and young Todoroki." a voice says as a man emerges from the shadows.

"Edgeshot what are you doing here?" I question "keeping a eye on you, threes orders." he says as he stops in front of us "Todoroki how much do you and endeavor really know?" he asks "that Midoriya is being targeted by someone named F.T, and that he and Bakugo were attacked at there old school for some unknown reason." "well this will be troublesome Koba take Mitama and young Todoroki back to class yous are about to start and I will work out what to do with three."

"right away." I say as I head back to the room we were given with the other two following me "this must be something big to have Edgeshot follow yous and for yous to have code names." Todoroki states "It's non of your biasness." Deku says as he walks a little faster to catch up to me "lets just get to the fucking class room!" I yell as we get closer to our destination.

we walked the rest of the way in silence and wen we got to the door I kicked the door open "we're back fuck faces!" I yell as Deku and I walk over to a corner to talk and icy hot just stood next to thee door.

time skip Deku POV

brought to you by every body confronting Ashido, Deku and Kacchan about them preforming and getting into the next round on flash or trash.

"its U.A.s sports festival! the one time each year, when our fledgling hero's compete in a ruthless grand battle!! first up... you know who I'm talking about! the miraculous rising stars who brushed off a villain attack with there steely willpower!! the first years... of the hero course, Its class 1.A!! following class b its c, d, and e of general studies! and here comes the support courses f, g and H! and the business course... and the ref this year is none other then the R rated hero Midnight! now for the Athletes oath!!" present mic yells Pipe down!! your student representatives is from class 1A Izuku Midoriya!"

with that I walk up the stage to the mic "every body here has worked tirelessly to get here, and I would like to say thank you for doing so but today your going to have to give it your all for everybody here is aiming for number one, even I am, so go beyond plus ultra!" I say with a bow before walking off to my class "now, without and delay, lets get the first event started, theses are the qualifiers! its in this stage that so many are sent home crying every year!! and the fateful first event this year is... this!" she yells pointing to a sine saying 'obstacle course race' "the course is a 4 kilometer lap around the stadium its self! racers to your positions... START!!" midnight yells.

'the gate is too narrow, well for some that is.' I think as I turn to plasma and float above everybody to the exit as ice starts to cover the floor "that all you got Todoroki!" I yell as I fly above him and slam down in front of him so he cant see a thing "i's not going to let you win half and half basted or you Deku!" Kacchan yells as he uses his explosions to catch up.

"now its my turn! how about a taste of my killer-" Mineta was cut off by a robot hitting him aside "every obstacle course needs obstacles! starting with... the first barrier. robo inferno!!" present mic yells "its the 0 pointers from the entrance exam, oh well bye guys." I say with a wave before my plasma body slams through the robots killing every one I touch but half way though the robots get covered in ice ' hu, Todoroki no doubts, he thinks this will stop me, well lets see about that' I think as I let out a burst of plasma covering the robots before lighting it up.

"have fun in the blast zone Todoroki!" I yell as I turn back to normal and run down the path to the next obstacle.

1026 words