chapter 14 rw

10-month time skip Deku POV

this is the day Kacchan and I have been waiting for the day we take the test to get into U.A our dream school Kacchan and I are currently on the train there. "Deku do you remember our bet we made last week?" kacchan asks me with a smirk "yeah I do who ever does the best out of us can make the other do one thing without complaint as if I would forget." I say as the other grins "get ready to lose because you are going to be doing my jobs till the end of the year." he says as the train stop at our stop and stands up to get off "yeah not going to happen I will win." I say as we get off and start to walk to the giant gates of U.A.

"we made it just in time." I state as we continue to walk with shake legs "whatever hurry up now before I set you on fire." kacchan growled putting on his tuff guy act I just chuckle, and act scared as he walks past "a-ah ok lets j-just do our best out t-there ok good luck." I say as I watch a smirk grow on his face as he walks past me as some other students start to talk about us. "hay there the kids that beat the sludge villain." "their names are Bakugo and Midoriya right?" "yeah there the real deal."

ha they think we were the real deal back then well there wrong after all the work we putting we are going to become hero's. I think as I start to walk again but I don't even make two steps before I tripped on my own foot. or I will just die.it think as I get ready to turn plasma but before I can turn I stop falling "ha are you ok?" a girls voice asks as I look around till I find her next to me she puts me down on the ground before continuing.

"I stopped you with my quirk, sorry I didn't ask first but I figured you wouldn't mine me catching you. she smiles and put her hands together while I am just staring at her she has a brown bob cut with pink rosy round cheeks big brown eyes she looks really nice and her quirk is amazing "Isn't this all like way nerve racking" she says as she looks up with closed eyes " uh I ah" I stuttered " well guess I will see you inside." she says as she looks at me before walking off "bye" I just stare as she walks off 'holy wow when this gets to kacchan he will say I'm weak and had to have girl save me'

time skip to exam orientation thanks to Aoyama's sparkle.

I was sitting in my seat next to kacchan as the stage lights turn on one by one "what's up U.A. examinee listeners! thanks for tuning in to me your school dj come on and let me hear ya" present mic yelled out putting a hand to his ear.

but nothing happened, just dead silence "keeping it mellow ha, that's fine I skip straight to the mane show lets talk about how this practical exam goner go down ok are ya ready yeah" he sings before silence as he waited for a reply.

"oh, my goodness its the voice hero present mic so cool I listen to his radio show every day of the week its so crazy nuts that the U.A teachers are pro hero's." I mumble as I lessen to what he is saying "can you shut up?" kacchan says without even looking at me.

"like your application says today you are rocking boys and girls will be out the conducting 10-minute mock battles in suburban cities, get you cards my friend after I drop the mic here you head to you specified battle centers that good?" he says as we look at our cards as present mic screams

"ok" that's when kacchan looks to me and says, "I see there splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends." I then proceed to look at my card then his "yeah your right our examinee numbers are one after the other, but we are assigned to different battle centers." I state as he says, "Get your eyes off my card." he says in a mad voice "dame I was really looking forward to crushing you." he says as I just chuckle quietly.

"ok-ok lets check out you targets there are three types of fool villains in every battle center you will earn points based on the level of difficulty so you better choose wisely your goal of this trial is to use you quirk to raze you score by shredding these fool villains like a new song on guitar solo but check it make shore your keeping things heroic attacking other examinees is a U.A no-no you dig." he yells as he turns to the examinees.

"excuse me sir but I have a question." a tall blue haired dude with glasses says as he stands up hand razed "hit me." mic yelled as he pointed to the kid and some lights shone on him "on the print out you've listed 4 types of villains not 3 with all respect if this is an error on official U.A materials it is shame full we are exemplary students we expect the best form Japan's most notable school a mistake such as this wont do." he then turns to me and points " additionally you with the un kept hair." he states as I point to myself " you've been muttering this entire time, stop that if you cant bother to take this seriously then leave your distracting the rest of us." he sternly says as I mumble a sorry.

"all right all right examinee number 7111 thanks for calling in with your request, the 4th villain is worth 0 points that guy is just an obstacle we will be throwing in your way there's one in every battle center think of it as a hurdle as because your trying to avoid it, its not that it cant be beaten but there's kinder no point I recommend my listeners try to ignore it and focus on the ones top of the chart." the kid then sat down after bowing down and saying "thank you very much please continue." some of the people nearby said "oh I get it there kind of like the traps you have to get bye in games." "the whole thing is like a video game." present mic then continued.

"that's all that I got for you today I sign off with a little present the sample of our school motto, as general Napoleon William Bonaparte once said, 'a true hero is one who over comes life's misfortunes' plus ultra!" he yelled razing his hands as I look at my paper. "good luck hope you practiced more the just books."

place swap to ground beta.

'well this is it time to put years worth of training with kacchan to the test time to give it my all I will become a hero just like I all ways dreamed I wont let myself down.'

1247 words