chapter 25

last time

'classes were canceled the next day, but we couldn't rest easy, and then...' "everyone morning homeroom's about to begin. to your seats!!" Iida yelled out the font of the class only to have them say "we're sitting your the only one up," and then in a blink if a eye Iida was I his seat and a mummy Aziawa walked in the door "morning."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aziawa's POV

"your back already, Aziawa sensei?!" the class yells as I walk in "glad to see you doing well, sensei!!" Iida yells putting his hand up as I wobble to the desk "if you can call that "doing well..."." Uraraka sweet drops "my welfare isn't important. because your fight is far from over." I say looking over my class "our fight?, don't tell me..., more villains?" some of the class say "U.A. sports festival is fast approaching!" the class then gasps and says "that's so totally ordinary!" at this Midoriya and Bakugo seam to calm down "sports festival, that's totally normal, come on! we just had that villain attack. you sure about this?!" the class yell out "it's necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocol's are sound... compared to past years, there'll be five times the police present. anyhow, our sports festival is... the greatest opportunity you'll get. It's not a event that can be canceled over a few villains." I say as Mineta and Midoriya have a little cant about why we cant stop the festival "our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events! the Olympics were once the worlds sports festival. the whole country would be whipped into a frenzy over them. but as you know, that tradition has shrunk in scale to a shell of its former self... and as far as Japan's concerned, what's taken the place of the Olympics is... the U.A. sports festival!!" I tell the class even if there meant to all ready know this.

"the nations top hero's will all be watching, right? they will be there a scouts!" Yaoyorozu asks/tells us "they'll be looking to hire us as sidekicks after we graduate. that's how its done." Kaminari says to Jiro "and a lot of those sidekicks never manage to go solo. they're sidekicks forever. that will be you, Kaminari, you dunce." she retorts "naturally you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked up by a big named hero. but your time is limited. show the pro's what you're made of here, and you'll make futures for yourselves. this happens once a year... so you've got three chances. if you're hopping to become a hero, this is an event you can't miss! also the principal wanted me to ask yous about a note that was found, normally we wouldn't ask yous but we don't know what it means but it seams to be written like it is something that who ever found it would know, the note said "nice school little Mitama, Koba F.T" if any of yous know anything please come forward it will help us allot." I say looking at the class for any reactions, most seam to react like any one would but Midoriya and Bakugo are the ones that caught my eye with the sudden look of fear before hiding it and looking at each other 'they know something.' I think as I look away from them.

Midoriya's POV

"the note said "nice school little Mitama, Koba F.T" after that I seemed to block out anything else Aziawa said as I turn to Kacchan and he looks to me "Midoriya, Bakugo do you think you could come with me after class." Aziawa asks as I freeze and turn around to see him staring at us with a eye brow razed "sure thing." I say as kacchan tch's so I turn around and glare at him till he says "fucking fine." I then turn back to Aziawa 'I don't know how but I think he knows what's up' I think

ding dong ding

conference room

All might's POV

"the one called shigaraki... his quirk allows him to disintegrate anything he touches... we've been through the list of men in there twenties and thirties in quirk registry with no luck. nothing on the warp gate user, Kurogiri, either. neither is registered, and both are using aliases... there quirks aren't on record, making them part of the underworld and we still don't know what to make of the note no one at your school has the names Mitama or Koba and we have no villain with the alias F.T " detective Tsukauchi says to the group of skinny all might, snipe, midnight, Vlad king and Nezu.