chapter 26

Deku's POV

after school

class had just ended and we where getting ready to leave when Uraraka opened the door "whoa... what's going on!" she yelled as she stepped away from the still open door "no way out! what're they here for?" Mineta asked "scoping out the competition duh, small fry." kacchan said slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking up to the group and stopped "cuz we're the kids who survived a villain attack, makes sense they'd want a look before the sports festival." 'yous are lucky he is distracted thinking about F.T to be mad.' that's what I thought at least

"no point move aside extras!" 'yep I was wrong.' "can we please not resort to calling people we don't even know extras!" Iida yelled at kacchan "it's true. we came to get a look, but you sure are modest. are all kids in the hero course like this?" a kid looming at the back said as he pushed his way to the front

"gotta say I'm a little disillusioned if this is what you're offering. those of us who didn't make the hero course are stuck in general studies and the other tracks. there's quite a few of us. did you know that? depending on the results of the sports festival... they might consider transferring us to the hero course. I understand the reverse is also possible for you... scoping out the composition? for a general studies kid like me... this'll be the perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. consider this a declaration of war." the kid who we can all see clearly now with his bright purple crazy hair, dark eye bags and lazy looking and sounding attitude says.

"hey I'm from class 1-B next door!! heard you guys fought some villains. wanted to find out more but... all I'm seeing is this arrogant basted!! you better not make fools of the hero course at this thing!!" and with that kacchan grabs me buy the wrist and starts to push through the group of students

"wait, you jerk what're you doing to us? thanks to you we've got a whole mob of haters now!!" Kirishima yells at kacchan "I don't give a crap... I'm heading to the top with Deku close behind. why should I care?" he says back pulling me close behind him

"tch! so straightforward and manly." Kirishima says with manly tears "don't let him play you! all he's doing is winning us enemies!" Kaminari yells back as kacchan drags me away from school. (yes Bakugo and Midoriya are special with the legend and body guard thing but there dream is still to be the best hero's a surpass all might.)

time skip to Midoriya's house

Kacchan's POV

"so Inko we don't have school for the next two weeks so we can train for the sports festival have any Ideas on what we can do?" I question Inko as we all sit around a dinner table eating "well there is a competition happening at the park on Friday where you have to use your quirk to put on a show, its being filmed and posted on tv the best five move on to the next round you've probably seen it on tv it's called the flash or trash. and with your quirks you might have a chance to get into the five that move to the next rounded." she says as she eats some more rice.

"all you have to do is fill out a form where you have to chose a place you want the prize money to be rewarded to for if you do good put your name, quirk and age down then your done." she finishes as I turn to Deku "you want do it?" I question only to have him nod his head yes with a mouth full of food "good but that means we need to make a show with our quirks without scaring people like all we have made are little acts to scare villains so this is going to be different." I say with a sigh at the end before continuing to eat.

"think about it Kacchan if we can make a good show then we will be more popular when we are hero's because people will already know and love us from the show." Deku says as he finishes his food and putts his bowl in the sink to be cleaned "I guess your right but think we only have one week to pick songs what we are going to do and how we dress." I say as I finish and grab Inko's and my bowl and go to the sink "I think yous can do it I wouldn't of told yous if I didn't think you can." Inko says heading over to the computer.

"mum is right even if we don't do good It made us think of new ways to use our quirks which can help us in the future." Deku says as he runs the sink to clean the dishes "yeah I guess so, hay Inko can we pick the hospital you work at to sponsor?!" I yelled out to her as she is on the computer searching up the form to apply "I don't know, maybe? you might just have to sponsor something the hospital does like make a wish or cancer council." she says back.

"I'm fine with that." Deku yells as he hands me a washed bowl for me to dry and put away "ok I found it so who wants to go first?" she asks "I will because I'm the best." I say putting a bow away "ok then Katsuki what are you going to sponsor the hospital or something else?" she asks as Deku and I finish washing the dishes and walk over to her "make a wish." I reply as she pots make a wish down under my name, age and quirk it also wants a email and phone number you want to fill this out as I go take a shower?" she asks as she leaves the room.

"fine lets get this over with so we can think of ways to win." I say as Deku stands next to me waiting his turn " here your turn." I say as I move to the side and jump onto the couch "so what are you going to do?" I question "I think I'm going to support the quirkless shelters." he says back with a big goofy grin.

"that sound like something you would do." I say back turning on the tv to the news "there still talking of the villain attack." I say as he continues to type "of course they are, it's a big thing having one of the safest places in japan being infiltrated and attacked but don't worry I say in three or four days they be talking about the sports festival." he finishes and walks over to me "besides we have something to keep our minds of it with the show and F.T." he says siting down next to me "I guess your right, so got any ideas for how I'm going to kick your but in this show." I say ruffling up his hair "why would I help you I want to win this just as much as you do?!" he yells as he gets up and runs up the stairs with me chasing him "get back her Deku!" I yell as we run around the house "give up I can run all night if I have to." he says as he plasmas his way over the railing and down to the floor "hay don't bring quirks into this!" I yell trying to catch him only to have my and Deku's shirts grabbed from the back of our collars stopping us intently "what. are. the. rules. about. running. in. the. house." a cold and scary voice says as we turn our heads to see Inko "d-d-do-don't r-run I-I-I-in t-t-the h-h-hou-house." we say in sink "good now go to your rooms and think about what you did." she says changing back into the happy go luck lady she usually is. 'I don't know how but she can be more terrifying then even Aziawa when he is mad and that's terrifying' "y-yes will do." we say as he 'walk' to our rooms "your mum is terrifying." I whisper to Deku "WHAT WAS THAT KATSUKI?!" Inko yells from down stairs "NOTHING, it was nothing." I yell.

1417 words