chapter 11 rw

Izuku's POV

"A-a a villain" I turned around to see a giant green slime monster the only physical things about him where his eyes and mouth." you will make a perfect skin suit for me to hide in kid."

I then turned and started to run that's when the sludge monster pounced on me and as I struggled to get away, he started to shove his sludge body into mine. "don't worry kid I'm just taking over your body, it will be easier for the both of us if you don't fight back, it will only hurt for a minute, youll feel better soon hahehe."

'I cant let this guy escape, ' I scream in my head.

"thanks for the help youre a real hero to me kid, I didn't know he was in the city I have to get out before he tracks me down." The slime says as he looks around.

on three, I must stop this guy, one, two, thr-' crash

the sewer lid when flying. "have no fear, for I am here!" all might yells as he stepped out of the sewer.

the sludge monster then lunched his fist at all might in a panicked attempt to stop him he then grabbed all might with his other hand, but it was too late all might was already screaming one of his finisher moves.

"Texas smaaaasssshhhhh!" he punched the air sending a big gust of it at the monster. " I... cant stay... together." the monster grunts as the air presser splits him apart.

the same punch sent me flying out slamming into a wall, but I was ok thanks to the regeneration part of my quirk.

with a Grown I sat up and said, "oh my god that was s-o much FUN! I start as I stretch out the so.

lets do that again the frill of being in danger then being saved- . . . wait ALL MIGHT! oh my god can I get your autograph! I scream when I finally notice all might walk past me to get to the slime sure just let me get all this slime! he booms.

I then stand up and grab my book as I watch all might trying and struggling to get all the slime in to two plastic bottles. "do you need some help collecting all the slime, all might?" I ask as he turns to me

"no it is all right, it is a hero's job to capture the villain, now I fought you would be completely knocked after you hit your head on the wall, I am truly sorry, I didn't even see you earlier, but you are strong you will make a fine hero just stop with the its fun to be in danger' bit, ok? he questions.

all might then turned around to continue collecting slime "hear let me do it." I said as I made some plasma and manipulated it to grab all the sludge and put it in the bottles. "why didn't you use your quirk to escape? when after seeing this you could have gotten away easily?" all might ask screwing the lid on the bottle.

"I was going too but you showed up at the last second, so I just let you do your job to refrain from getting you caught in my attack." I say shrugging my shoulders as I gave all might my book to sign. "you don't need to worry about me I would be fine but thank you for considering others."

I then raze an eye brow and ask, "so you can withstand pure plasma turned to lightning shooting strait into your body thanks to you touching the slime that's something new, but guess you are all might." I look at him and he just stares back with a blank face

"didn't think so, well thank you for signing my book I best be of now I will be late for training with kacchan at this rate, bye all might." I say with a wave turning around and walking of "be safe young man I best be off."

place swap to somewhere in an alleyway.

Kacchan's POV

"stupid Deku he said he would be here on time but he's six minuets late." I say kicking a bottle as it hit a pole and cracked open letting some sort of sludge out. next thing I knew was that the sludge grows into a massive slime monster "perfect I like a skin suit with some fire hahehe." the monster said as it grabbed me dragging me on to the street, I try to get out using explosions but nothing.

I keep on attacking as the monster forces itself down my through, people are all running away as my explosions start fires and destroying stuff, that's when the hero's get here, "its taken someone hostage." kamui says as death arms slam his fist together and runs at the villain.

"How dare you pray on a child." he says as he runs, jumps and punches the villain only to have his arm sucked into the slime "what the hell is this, its some kind of goo." he says as he is frown back into a metal pole, that's when another hero runs up and says " are you ok death arms?"

but before he could reply Kamui yells head up." as the sludge monster attacks but he dodges in time.

"ha, stay back or I will snap his neck." the villain mocks as he shows me off like a prize, as I continue to have sludge shoved down my though, black started to creep into the corner of my eyesight from the lack of oxygen, so I used all of my remaining strength to push my head and chest out of the sludge to breath "ahhh! you picked the wrong guy to mess with! I'm going to send you back to whatever sewer you crawled out off!" I yell as I let off more explosions.

"let me go!" I say making an explosion so big it pushed the hero's back "you've got so much power! I really hit the jackpot, with a quirk like yours I can take all might down with one punch." the villain says as he starts to expand in size.

"wow is that some type of special move this dude is a legit super villain." said one guy in the crowd "omg, its her that new hero, mt lady! she will stop him." says a lady "ah, my only weakness, I'm at least going to need a two lane road if I'm going to make my way through here." mt lady complains as kamui saves more people as he hangs of the side of a building, and yells out over the screams and crackling of the fire fire and wood don't exactly make a good combination I will let someone else stop guy."

then backdraft who is putting out fires says, "don't look at me I've got my hands full here! where are those fire trucks? can you guy get to it?" he asks death arms and the other hero's,

"I cant get a grip on his weird body plus that kids quirk is causing explosions left and right, this is a shot out, but we got to rally and nock him out of the park somehow. Death arms cursed.

"hahah." the villain laughs as he attacks the heroes "incoming" one of the heros shouts "its no good none of us have the right quirks to stop a villain like this," death arms yells "we will do damage control till someone with the right powers shows up." kamui says " there are still plenty of people to save." Backdraft yells back.

Kamui saves another person before yelling "don't worry I bet every hero in the city is coming." As death arms is shaking in anger and thinking 'sorry kid you just have to hold on a little bit longer', before yelling "dame if I only had a bit more power, I could blow this guy away."

as skeleton looking guy runs into the crowd, 'dame I must have dropped him in the air, I was distracted worrying about my time limit, I cant believe I made such a rookie mistake I'm pathetic.' he thinks as he holds his hand over his side.

1390 words