chapter 22

Deku's POV

"hay you, how are all might's classes?" a news reporter asked as I try to get past the group of reporters at the school gate "uh, excuse me, I need to get to class." I say as I push past.

Uraraka's POV

"will you tell us about what the symbol of peace is like as a teacher?" the news lady asked me "wh-what he's like? um... he's very muscular!" I say back with a smile.

Inda's POV

"what do you think of all might as a teacher?" the news lady from HNA asks me "he made me recognize anew that I attended an educational institute that is the best of the best. of course, his dignity and character go with out saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. it is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one.(all the news reporters are like "why did I ask this kid, please shut up").

Bakugo's POV

"excuse me! can you tell me about all migh--- Oh your the one who was caught by the sludge villain but was saved by the green haired kid from earlier.." at the mention of that sludgy fuck I start to growl 'fucking news, Deku and I also beat the crap out of that sludgy fuck why not say that instead of 'your the kid that was captured and saved from the sludge villain' "stop it! fucking vultures!" I yell back

Aziawa's POV

"Um, about all might...Wow you're scruffy... What's your deal?" 'this is why I don't like publicity.' "He's not on duty today. you are disturbing the classes. please leave." I say and then walk away through the gate "I would like to speak directly with all might---" the news lady from before says as the others start to talk "I feel like I've seen him before... don't you think you're to scruffy?" 'I cant believe all might was able to work as a hero with all this.' I think as I continue to walk.

News lady POV

"hay! just a little time is fine! ---just let me see all might---" I start to walk up to the gate "ah idiot!" another says from behind me that's when the gate starts to close after it sees me wh-what the...?!" I screams as I fall back "it's the U.A. barrier. that's what we call it." another man says "what the heck is that?" the I say in shock "If some one try's to get in without a student ID or pass to enter, the security system kicks in. apparently there are sensors all over the school." the man says as I get up "what the heck? they think there so high and mighty. they could at leas give a brief comment." I say a I turn away "seriously, we've been here for two days, and they still wont say anything." the man says.

no ones POV

The news that all might had been hired as a teacher as a U.A. teacher at U.A. surprised the nation, and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. everyone knew about it.(shows a man dressed in black with pail blue hair blowing in the wind) Yeah, every one.

Aziawa's POV

"good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, your talented, so don't act like a kid." he only makes a mad frown "I know." and then looked away "And Midoriya your the same stop acting childish, both of you. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. as long as you fix the destruction issue, there's allot yous be able to do. feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya, Bakugo." I watch as he nods and looks out the window "now lets get down to homeroom business, sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you..." I see the kids faces start to pail 'what do they think I'm going to do another special test' "...decide on a class representative." the class then all sighed. then all started yelling stuff like "I want to be class rep! pick me! me too! I want to do it too. its a job mad for m--- I'll be the leader! let me do it! Me!" that was until my ears savvier Iida stood up and yelled "silence, please! it is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. it is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. it is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. if we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold a election to choose one." that's when the class yelled " your hand is raised the highest!" that's when Kaminari voiced his opinion "why did you suggest that?" then Asui pointed out "We haven't even known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" then Kirishima "if that's the case, and every one votes for themselves..." that's when Inda chops the air "don't you think that is precisely why who ever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? what do you think, Mr. Aziawa?" he asks me as I zip my self up in my sleeping bag "I don't care, as long as yo decide before homeroom is over." I the fall down to take a nap "thank you very much!" Iida says like a robot like usual.