chapter 17 rw

Shota's POV

"what a quirk assessment test!" my class yells once they finally got here "but what about orientation, were going to miss it?" the brown haired girl named Uraraka questions "if you really want to make the big leagues you cant waste time on pontes ceremony's" I say as I look away from the class.

"here in U.A were not bound to traditions, that means that I get to run my class however I see fit, you've been taking standardized test most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in fiscal exams before, the country is still trying to portend we are all still created equal by not letting those with most power excel, its not rational, one day the ministry of education will learn, Midoriya you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam, what was your longest distance throw with a soft ball when you were within junior high?" he looks at me then he walks over to Bakugo the second place kid in the exam and whispers something about UD power Bakugo just says no and looks away the green haired kid looks at me and says.

"45 meters maybe its been awhile so that's just a guest." 'what does he mean guess he should know how far he can through a ball' "right try doing it with your quirk." I say as I throw the ball to him and he walks to the circle.

"anything goes just stay in the circle, go on your wasting our time." he then sighs and looks at Bakugo "UD or not?" he asks as Bakugo just grins "do it." he smiles and turns around faces the filed, he pulls his arm back makes some green mist in his hand and yells "DIE!" the second the ball left his hand the green mist surrounded it as it flow across the sky, before the ball stopped the mist exploded in a green burst sending it even further before finally landing.

"all man, I was going to yell die Deku." Bakugo said as he was the only one not shocked at what just happened "all of you need to know your maximum capability's its the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." I say as I show Midoriya's score to everybody.

"wow 832.3 meters are you kidding me." the one known as Kaminari says as the pink one known at Ashido jumps saying, " I want a go that looks like fun." the plan one Sero just adds "this is what I'm talking about using our quirks as much as we want."

"so this looks fun huh, you have three years here to become a hero you think its all going to be games and play time, idiots, today you'll compete in eight physical tests to see potential whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately." as I say this most of the class freak out "like I said I get to decide on how this class runs, understand." I say as I pull my hair up out of my face and make smile "if that is a problem you can head home right now."

"you cant send one of us home, I mean we just got here, even if it wasn't the first day, that inset fare." Uraraka says as I go to open my mouth to reply I'm interrupted but Midoriya "do you think natural disasters are? the power hungry villains 'hm' or catastrophic accidents that wipe out hole city's, no the world is unfair, its a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness, if you want to be a pro you goner have to push yourself to the brink." as he finishes I take the time to say what I had to "for the next three years U.A will through one hard ship after another at you, so go beyond, pulse ultra-style, show me its no mistake you are here." everybody seems to be getting pumped up except Midoriya as he just walks over to Bakugo and stands there lazily "now then were just wasting time by talking let the games begin."

50-meter race

brought to you by Tsuyu slapping Mineta with her tongue

"runners on your marks" a robot says on the end of the filed as Inda and Asui get ready to race "ready" it then makes a gun noise and to students are off "3.04 seconds." the robot says as Inda crosses the line "well he's defiantly in his element, but speed wont help him in every task" I say as the next group gets ready "I will lighten up my clothing" Uraraka says as she gets ready to run and in the next group Aoyama calls out "nice attempt monime, but your just not showing a lot of sparkle." he says as he shoots a laser from his belt only to have it stop half way and be beaten by Ashido.

"shooting my beautiful beam for more than a second hurts my tummy." he says as he looks at the others 'testing the upper limits of their power helps me assess their room for growth, it becomes clear what they can and cant do, there true potential'.

"runners on your marks" the robot says as Bakugo and Midoriya get ready to race "ready." BANG 'sometimes pros have to be created in order to seceded' "burst speed Bakugo yells as he runs letting of explosions but Midoriya is just standing there only to disappear and reappear at the sound of the robot going off "3.14 seconds." "4.13 seconds." the robot says as I look at the end only to see Midoriya yawning and Bakugo letting smoke come from his hands as he walks over to Midoriya "our quirks have more uses then anyone else's in this school."

strength test

presented by ectoplasm having a tea party with himself

"ok lets see that yous can do" I say as I watch the shoji use his three arms to reach 540kg with seams to be the highest I then look at the others get reasonable scores that's when Midoriya try's his strength out 324kg 'how the hell is this kid so strong he looks like there's nothing on this kid'

long jump

brought to you by Ashido screaming PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

'now I get to see how Midoriya ran so fast to the other side to the field' "ok Midoriya your up." I say as he walks up to the long jump test "ok then." he says with a smile as he walks up to the sand and jumps, and he flies in the air across the field and calls out "so is there a max distends I can go to or does it go forever?" I just look at him as he floats over to me " no just get down you get infinity." 'what is this kids quirk green explosions, supper strength, flying or what?'

side step

presented by Shigaraki disintegrating his bed in his sleep

Mineta surprisingly is actorly doing good for once he's using his quirk to bounce side to side as Midoriya is just standing the as he sighs and slowly starts to side step

end of class

brought to you by Kurogiri stealing a bed for the man child

"all right time to give you your results, I ranked you all from best to worst you should probably have an idea where you are, I will just pull up the hole list its not worth going over each individual score."

1. Yaoyorozu

2. Todoroki

3. Bakugo

4. Inda

Bla bla bla

6. Midoriya

bla bla bla

20. Mineta

"and I was lying no ones going home, that was just a retinal deception to make shore you gave it your all in the test." I say as I watch most of them freaking out for no reason "I'm surprised you didn't figure that out I'm sorry guess I should have said something." Yaoyorozu says making the class shut up and stare at her. "oh, and Midoriya why weren't you trying in the last 4 test you could have gotten better if you did?" I ask as the class turn to him as he just lies down.

"why waste my time on this test get a good score so you're safe then work on something more important?" he says as he closes his eyes and in a flash of green light like earlier with the soft ball he disappeared only to reappear next to me "if you don't mind letting me go get my homework and go home I want to get it done by the way do you have any extra work I don't think I'm going to be sleeping tonight." he says as he starts to walk off to the class room.

"that's it were done for the day pick up your work in the class room read it over before tomorrow morning." I say as I walk away only to hear the students yell so it turn around to see Midoriya changed and with his and Bakugo's stuff " Bakugo hurry up I want to go, you know the dead don't sleep so hurry up so I something to do other than wait all the time." he gowns as he hands Bakugo his bag "I'm going to go to your place and talk with Mitsuki till you get there, and Aizawa don't stare." 'how the hell did he know " gezz find why are you like this, like I know you don't sleep so your board but come on." Bakugo yells back as he walks of after Midoriya.

1626 words